Is haruhi worth watching

is haruhi worth watching

anime is bad

Why does she sit like that?

nigger just fucking watch one episode and see if you like it or not, it's not like you have anything better to do since you're shitposting on Sup Forums

Is Haruhi worth Marrying?

Maybe her butt is not sore.

Yes

It's the best anime ever

>watching one episode to know if a series is worth it

you're dumb, aren't you? you're supposed to watch atleast 3 episodes.

I just finished watching it while avoiding/dropping it for years, long version is, you only need to watch the melancholy arc (6 episodes), 3 episodes of endless eight (the first, the second and the last) and bambo leaf rhapsody. Why exactly? because watching this gives you enough background to watch the movie, which is arguably the best part about the franchise.

Yes, its a masterpiece.
Watch it in broadcast order.

4u

This isn't your blog faggot.

Not in the slightest.

Its an incredibly boring, self-impressed, gimmicky little thing with some really repellent characters.

If you must, watch it in chronological order. The show tries to trick you into thinking its more interesting than it is, but don't be fooled.

Has this exchange gone successfully any time in the past year? I mean, including that guy complaining about seeing multiple copies of the same post in the thread.

Can't appreciate the characters evolution without the whole series

That could be true.
Still, I am that guy that always complains about Clannad being boring while loving the living fuck out of After Story

I'm that guy too, but I loved Haruhi S1. It's episodic but every episode adds something to the characters, the world or just makes for good SOL/comedy.

anime is bad

Nah, it's pretty mediocre and overrated for some reason. Plus MC makes the wrong choice at the end.

maybe her butt hurts?

I can tell you fucking Nagato Yuki-chan isn't.

If you want to meet Aya Hirano (and potentially have a chance to fuck her, unless you're a bassist) she is going to be at Animazement in Raleigh, NC May 26-29th

>is haruhi worth watching

I've watched it eight times

newfag, get.

>implying Yuki isn't the most boring, cliche dandere character to exist in anime.

Yuki ashit.

Yuki is great but her own show was shit.

Why does she sit like that?

>3 episode rule is garbage

Season 1 and the movie are worth watching. Season 2 is shit. Just watch Urusei Yatsura movie 2 and you'll have the exact same premise done 100x better.

denwa

who are you quoting?

nigger just fucking watch one episode and see if you like it or not, it's not like you have anything better to do since you're shitposting on Sup Forums

KYONKUNDENWAAAAAAAAA

The anime leads up to one of my favorite movies of all time, so yes, and then watch the movie as well, you will not regret it

D E N W A
E
N
W
A

from what

One thing's for sure: It's not from you.

Oh you

WHO WAS THAT WEEB THAT MADE KYON KUN DENWA HIS RINGTONE

I liked it. There are certainly worse things you could watch.

Yes, its a masterpiece.
Watch it in chronological order.

Why are there so many chronological-fags in this thread

>That feeling when you need to slog through the series to get to the movie, which is great.

Yes, its a masterpiece.
Watch it in broadcast order.

Why is the endless eight meme so forced? this is what makes you know how pretentious this show is.