Holocoust Question for Jews, Jew-Friendly People and Liberals

this is serious and honest question. since there are not many holocoust revisionist books, I can't find a detailed and satisfying answer.

We all know that so many jews survived auschwitch concentration camp. even many of them became famous and wrote books about their personal stories.

we also know that russian red army advanced very slowly day by day on the eastern front.

so how come jews survived auschwitch? why did not germans kill all jews when they realized russians are coming in the next weeks? germans had plenty of time before leaving.

I need an explanation.

pic is not related.

Because they ran when they realized the Russians were coming....
did you want them to stay and invite them for cookies?

russian army didn't move blitzkrieg. sometimes it was taking days to advance only 10 kilometers. russians did no paratrooper landings or no unexpected operation behind german lines either.

not a real answer.

Oh yeah because it's such a hard and time consuming work to kill some people that are starved and have no weapons and are already in a cage.

Nobody can deny the arbeit camps where many people were treated badly,but making up a whole new story about you being gassed and have your body burnt(even tho there are no teeth in the ground to back that claim up) it's just...something a jew would do.

Because Holocaust (technically, Aktion Reinhardt) was run in a way which would provide plausible deniability. (This what revisionism is mostly about -- there is no good evidence, because care was taken to make sure there would be no evidence left.) Once it was realized that the Soviets are too close to coverup the extermination, the extermination was stopped and Jews freed to maintain plausible deniability.

Look Goyim

Once more
The operation was run BY GOYIM, what can you expect!?

Then why were there so many survivors? Wouldn't the Germans have been smart enough to kill off anybody who saw what was allegedly happening? Why leave witnesses?

this could be a good answer.

but I think it's hard to believe nazis cared public opinion or other countries response. why did they run it in a way of plausible deniability? they were already demonized by allies and at war against the world?

>why did not germans kill all jews when they realized russians are coming in the next weeks?

soldiers rarely have the same perspective on the situation as historians has in hindsight.
and they are never told "look guys, the enemy will win and run us over in the next couple of days so pack your gear and run away, it's a useless effort anyway".
the skirmish is always presented to the soldiers as having hope to win, at most it is told to them that the are retreating to regroup and fight back.

Why, when the Soviets were advancing, did the Jews flee to the West with their former captors? Also why do Jews fap to Stalag comics so much?

We always wanted to be like Americans

No, you crave being dominated by Teutonic women with bulging breasts and black uniforms. Not that there's anything wrong with that desu.

>soldiers rarely have the same perspective on the situation as historians has in hindsight.

true but high rank officials in berlin would have just called camp commander and told him to accelerate the killing process and finish the job in few months. they didn't need to tell whole story about eastern front but just order him to do it quick.

>Germans
>smart

You can choose one, and only one. This also answers the OP's question: there are so many Holomeme survivors because the Nazis were incompetent and stupid like all fuck - with the few exceptions only testing the rule.

>smart enough to send almost all jews to camps
>smart enough to kill 6 million of them
>but not smart enough to kill other 1 million of them

The Germans started clearing out early. I know my great uncle helped people from a concentration camp. By the time the Americans had gotten there most of the Germans had already moved out leaving the people stranded in the camp.

>smart enough to send almost all jews to camps
>smart enough to kill 6 million of them

Neither of these happened. And most of the real killing were done by the go-to competent guys-for-hire of the germans: the eastern europeans (mostly poles and ruskies).

the highest ranked dude in berlin didn't acknowledged his lost up until his honeymoon.

the guys under him were either still believing in the third rich, were planing to assassinate him or planed their trip to argentina.

I wasn't there but I assume the Germans were kind of busy...

>Germans started clearing out early
>Germans surprised, didn't have time to exterminate prisoners

Which one is it?

they knew they were comming but their bone crunching machine was broken, they were out of gas for the showers, the holocoster was already melted down and reused for masturbation death machines, the giant electric plates of death had to big of a power bill, the giant incinerator pits wouldnt light up no matter how they stacked the bodies, the bears and dog were on a diet at that time, and making skin lamps and soap takes too long, so instead of putting a bullet in the head of each of the absolutely hated beyond all hate jews, they decided to let them live.

One attempt to answer this might be about the damage done on the people who would have had to do all the killing. Obviously, it's not particularly good for one's mental health, carrying out this sort of work on a daily basis. I've heard variations of this in documentaries down the years.

It takes time to get rid of the bodies. Don't want to leave any evidence of mass murder if possible. That's also why the Nazis tried to burn all of their logs detailing victim counts when the Allies closed in on them

It was kept secret from German citizens. Watch Vaterland.

I've watched it but I don't trust mainstream media productions. also it's just a tv show.