Is a conjuror that can summon chains

>is a conjuror that can summon chains
>chains that are super effective against his specific enemies
>special eye powers that let him do whatever the fuck he wants
this guys too strong, surely he's getting written out of the story after he beats up the phantom troupe, no?

He's drifting into what looks like a villian

Wait...

Don't forget
>super cute

Are you even at the CA arc if you think Pika is too strong? I mean, Emperor Time is OP but Mereum was so OP that only a nuke could kill that fucker

Pika is only overpowered against spiders. He's still way behind a lot of nen users.

The spiders know his abilities now so they're going to be better prepared.

He's great against, what, 12 people, but only good against the rest. It's not gonna be an issue for the plot.

>him
>guy
user...

He's just a one trick pony. Of course he's going to be strong. But only against spiders.

Are people forgetting only one of Pika's abilities (chain jail) can only be used against the spiders?

Emperor Time, Judgement Chain, Healing chain, and dowsing chain are all fair game against non-spiders

Not to mention he hasn't revealed his pointer finger chain yet. No doubt Togashi's gonna make it based af.

>He's still way behind a lot of nen users
he probably has a chain he can use now that we havent seen yet
Also, the only chain he can't use is chain jail (honestly the strongest thing ever because of the condition)
But Judgement Chain is still pretty good

>filename
Kys

>Are people forgetting only one of Pika's abilities (chain jail) can only be used against the spiders?

Such a shame, chain jail is a damn fine technique.

Yes, that's correct. Kurapika's male.

>no?

No.

He's not as powerful as Hisoka tho, who's ability, "Bungee Gum" allows his aura to have both the properties of Rubber and Gum

No user, Curarpikt is male.

He's a bullshit character, everything he does ruins nen as a concept.

STOP

Retard.

I hope he becomes a real villain by the end of the series. I can imagine Togashi doing that.

>kurapika becoming a villain
That's trash writing at its finest

How is such a thing even possible?

>He's drifting into what looks like a villian
Last time we saw him he swore to protect a baby he didn't know
You're fucking retarded

this pretty much

Kurapika is the smartest out of the main four. If you honestly think he can't handle anyone that isn't a spider, you are one stupid son of a bitch.

That is because bungee gum is named after a brand of gum Hisoka liked as a child.

only to achieve his own selfish goals in murdering people he doesn't like

He managed to avoid killing all the people he went after. Again, you are retarded.
Nice way to bump your shit thread from page 10 too.

Troupenigger detected.

He only wants the eyes. Nothing has been said about murdering the Princes.

>He managed to avoid killing all the people he went after.
I'm sorry could you repeat that?

sorry I couldn't hear you
could you speak up?

That's literally the one person he killed. Doesn't fit very well with what you said about "his own selfish goals in murdering people he doesn't like".
She killed herself.

>he dindu nothing
he's out for spider blood and you know it
if he has the option of letting them go and killing them, he will kill them, don't kid yourself yeah he wants the eyes but he's going to murder every spider in the process

and I want to see the full glory of it all

>revenge
>evil

I didn't say anything about evil

but he is out for revenge, whether he's deluded about that fact or not

>if he has the option of letting them go and killing them,
I guess that explains why he killed Chrollo when he had the explicit choice of killing him or letting him go.

OH WAIT!

>She killed herself.

>selfish goals
Seriously?
Oh, you're just a dumb animefag. Nevermind.

and let gon and killua die?
he's not that far off yet

your post is pointless, I know you know I'm right

It still shits all over your argument about the choice he'd make.

It's pretty disappointing he is literally no where to be seen in CA arc so far.

stop kidding yourself
gon and killua influenced his decision greatly

if it were just him and chrollo, chrollo would be a dead man by now

Absence makes the heard grow fonder.

Don't reply to him.

Doesn't matter that Gon and Killua influenced his decision. Kurapika still made it, and it directly contradicts what you said. If he was so obsessed with revenge, he would have killed Chrollo regardless of Gon and Killua. Either you're legitimately stupid or shitposting.

yes it does matter
what he does for his friends and what he does for his goal are 2 different things, he is going to murder every single spider given the chance, just look at his reaction when mizaistom even mentioned the spiders
you think that's the reaction of someone who would let the spiders go?

he already killed 2 spiders despite you saying he didn't kill one person, you are only posting wrong things and you know it, stop replying when your argument has no substance

>what he does for his friends and what he does for his goal are 2 different things
Except his friends directly influenced his goals in the Yorkshin arc. The fact that Chrollo is still alive proves that. Second, his goal now has absolutely nothing to do with the Troupe whatsoever, so that's a moot point.

>just look at his reaction when mizaistom even mentioned the spiders
He never mentioned the Spiders. Again, he was talking about the eyes.

>he already killed 2 spiders despite you saying he didn't kill one person
I never said anything about the number of people he killed. You're confusing me with someone else. Now stop being retarded.

He hasn't killed anyone since Yorkshin and he even said he actively tries to avoid it.

You are the fucking idiot.

Kurapika clearly did not want to lose his mates anymore.

He already lost his clan and knew how painfully it was. So no point in sacrificing Gon and Killua for killing Quoll.

Moreover he discovered that not all Spiders were totally evil, like Pakunoda, so he started to doubt his purposes

He doesn't want revenge at the cost of throwing everything else away, he isn't such a cheap character.

Why did he react like that ? When Melody asked him about the eyes he didn't go full edge.

So, you're agreeing with me. Kurapika isn't as bent on revenge as the other retard claims.

>his goal now has absolutely nothing to do with the Troupe whatsoever
his goal always had something to do with the troupe ever since he created an ability that will ONLY work on the troupe and is specifically designed to kill the troupe unless they cooperate

and there's the point, if you're gullible enough to think that he will just let bygones be bygones you're wrong

his arbiter finger is not an ability to capture spiders, it WILL KILL
he didn't say to himself "oh well they just have to cooperate and everything will be fine!", he KNOWS they will not cooperate no matter what
he even wants them to defy arbiter finger

you can't be telling me he created an ability that will only work on spiders and one that will most certainly kill them but he's "totally not out for revenge and doesn't care about the troupe"

Please read the manga before posting next time.

please have an argument before posting next time

I don't have to argue with 100% false info 2011fag.

I know you know I'm right, stop kidding yourself into superiority, we read the same exact shit but you either misinterpreted it or are too dense to see the obvious conclusions

You never even had a point, you just reduced his actions to "murdering people he doesn't like". Kurapika wanted revenge, and for good reason. He killed ONE person in the process, and was disgusted by it.

You know who's selfish? Chrollo. He ordered the troupe to slaughter Pika's clan, literally torturing them and gouging their eyes out all because he took a liking to the scarlet eyes.

Also
>literally just wants his brethren back
>hurr he's a selfish faggot!
You sound like a giant fucktard, stop posting.

>his goal always had something to do with the troupe ever since he created an ability that will ONLY work on the troupe and is specifically designed to kill the troupe unless they cooperate
How does that ability have any relation to him collecting his clan's eyes, you mongoloid? It doesn't. And you got it wrong, Chain Jail is the ability that can only be used on the Spiders, Judgement Chain can be used on anyone. Have you even read the manga?

>he didn't say to himself "oh well they just have to cooperate and everything will be fine!", he KNOWS they will not cooperate no matter what
he even wants them to defy arbiter finger
Nice headcanon. He didn't want to kill Uvo, He used Judgement Chain on him for the sake of gathering information. If you think he'd sacrifice valuable information for the sake of killing someone, you're an even bigger retard than I thought.

>you can't be telling me he created an ability that will only work on spiders and one that will most certainly kill them but he's "totally not out for revenge and doesn't care about the troupe"
Yes, I can. Because he created that ability before his development in Yorkshin. He decided to prioritize finding his eyes over killing the Troupe. Pay attention.

>Kurapika wanted revenge, and for good reason
so we agree then, literally my whole point

>He killed ONE person in the process
don't forget pakunoda
no it wasn't suicide
urging someone to kill themselves is still murder

>I want something for myself
>not selfish
huh

>How does that ability have any relation to him collecting his clan's eyes
it doesn't that wasn't even what I'm talking about
it's designed to kill the spiders

>Chain Jail is the ability that can only be used on the Spiders, Judgement Chain can be used on anyone
that's what I said?
>created an ability that will only work on spiders AND one that will most certainly kill them

>He didn't want to kill Uvo, He used Judgement Chain on him for the sake of gathering information
and then OH OOPS HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE DIES IF I USE MY LETHAL ABILITY ON HIM WOOOW
kurapika is certainly aware of what he's doing

whether he likes/regrets it or not, he murdered him plain and simple, if he didn't want to KILL he wouldn't have created an ability that KILLS

>He decided to prioritize finding his eyes over killing the Troupe
well we will certainly see the answer to this once he meets any of the spiders on the boat

I doubt he will stay calm and let them pass just like that

This must be bait. No one can be this goddamn stupid.

I'll take that as "I have no counter argument"

>urging someone to kill themselves is still murder
That never happened, all he did was say "if you reveal my identity/abilities you will die". He never urged her to commit suicide.

>Replying to a bot

Are you new or just an idiot?

What do you guys think of the Sonata of Darkness?

It fucks up anyone who listens but also give them some power, I wonder if there's a way to hear it without being fucked up.

I wish we knew more about the nen user that created it and why he did it.

>he dindu nothing
again, he is certainly aware of what he's doing, he already went through it all with Uvogin who wouldn't sell out his comrades no matter what

he knows the spiders would rather die than cooperate with "the chain user" they all hate

even the boss is ready to die and he outright told kurapika this, kurapika knows it all and is keenly aware of this

he's not the pure maiden that you all make him out to be, he murdered 2 spiders with an ability born from revenge and will keep doing so for his own selfish yet justified reasons

what if gon listens to it and regains some power through that

If that was true then he just would have killed her himself you fucking retard, why would he have her reveal his identity and abilities to the others? Do you have actual brain damage?

Fucking Satan created it, why the fuck would you want to hear it.

>it doesn't that wasn't even what I'm talking about
Then why mention it in the first place? His goal is to find his clan's eyes. Talking about an ability that was made for a purpose that he has since abandoned does not help your point at all.

>it's designed to kill the spiders
Animeonly confirmed. None of his abilities are designed to kill the Roydan. The only ability he made that relates specifically to them is designed to incapacitate them, nothing more.

>that's what i said
No, you're contradicting yourself now. You originally said:
>he created an ability that will ONLY work on the troupe and is specifically designed to kill the troupe unless they cooperate
You are most definitely referring to Judgement Chain here. And like I pointed out, that is not designed only for the Spiders.

>and then OH OOPS HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE DIES IF I USE MY LETHAL ABILITY ON HIM WOOOW
kurapika is certainly aware of what he's doing
Tell me, how WAS he supposed to know that Uvo was so loyal to Chrollo that he's give up his own life to keep him safe? Kurapika made a gamble on using that ability on Uvo, and it didn't pay off.

>whether he likes/regrets it or not, he murdered him plain and simple, if he didn't want to KILL he wouldn't have created an ability that KILLS
Are you serious? He had Uvo in a state of complete Zetsu. Uvo was at his mercy. If killing him was actually Kurapika's goal, he could have easily done so without using Judgement Chain. The fact that decided to use on him should tell you that he valued information over killing him.

>well we will certainly see the answer to this once he meets any of the spiders on the boat
We already know the answer. He had a choice of continuing to track down the Roydan, or track down the eyes. You know which one he made.

You're really just grasping at straws now.

Curiosity. I shit you not, some people just can't help themselves

>after he beats up the phantom troupe
>Implying that HxH will ever escape the constant Hiatuses

Didn't Senritsu say she got drunk with a friend when she did it?

>he's not the pure maiden that you all make him out to be
Kurapika is inherently pure, faggot.

>chains that are super effective against his specific enemies
and pretty mediocre against anyone else, his only killer move is that one that can be used on spiders.

>so we agree then, literally my whole point
No, your point is that he still wants revenge, when did that user agree with such a point?

Chrollo is such an edgelord

we already chewed through this before, he wouldn't have gotten gon and killua back

your constant insults only show me that you have little faith in your argument and don't really have anything else to say

>for a purpose that he has since abandoned
has he? as I said, we will find out once he meets the spiders that are on the boat (if they are at all)

>None of his abilities are designed to kill the Roydan
yeah I mean the one ability that forces them to cooperate or they die is totally not an ability that kills, right?
and after chrollo tells him that he is ready to die and easily replacable he totally still thinks they would cooperate and nobody will die, right?

I mean, come on man, I know it looks like an ability made for information gathering but behind the veil its an exchange for their life which the ryodan do not care about and pika knows

>You are most definitely referring to Judgement Chain here. And like I pointed out, that is not designed only for the Spiders.
yeah I see I worded that one wrong, I meant to say "and one that is specifically designed to kill"

however, once he has chain jail on a spider, he WILL use judgement chain all the time most certainly

>Tell me, how WAS he supposed to know that Uvo was so loyal to Chrollo that he's give up his own life to keep him safe?
he wasn't, that was the first experiment he did and it backfired you're right
however, the fact that he kept using judgement chain despite knowing the spiders are loyal and will give their lives willingly is plain murder disguised as a "fair exchange" for information

>The fact that decided to use on him should tell you that he valued information over killing him.
those aren't mutually exclusive, yes he wants information on his clan's eyes and the other spiders, but they're going to die afterwards

with the exception of chrollo, of course, I doubt pika knows his judgement chain was cleansed

That's no excuse. You don't suddenly lose all form of reason while drunk and if you do you should not be drinking thus it's your own fault anyway.

oh I see it's a question of past or present tense

so yeah that user is right in saying he wanted revenge, but I'd argue he still wants revenge (but doesn't accept this within himself)

nothing left to do but wait until he really does meet the spiders again

>he wouldn't have gotten gon and killua back
Yes he would you fucking stupid cunt, during the exchange there was literally nothing preventing him from killing Pakunoda.
I keep insulting you because you need to realize how much of a retarded faggot you are.

Kurapika and chrollo gonna have so cute kids.

you mean right after they exchange them?
just murder her while gon and killua are right next to him? right after they plainly state that they don't want to see kurapika kill anyone because they're his friend?

and then he murders her later anyway?

alrighty, I think you're confused
you should calm down and stop replying because I've realized you have no substantial argument and just a bunch of insults so this is my last reply to you

>right after they plainly state that they don't want to see kurapika kill anyone because they're his friend?
He didn't hear them say that and that's completely irrelevant to what you were arguing.

You keep repeating i have no arguments but it sounds a lot more like you're trying to convince yourself.

>has he? as I said, we will find out once he meets the spiders that are on the boat (if they are at all)
Yes? He let go of that purpose ages ago. Finding the remaining eyes are more important to him than finding the Roydan. This shouldn't be so hard to grasp.

>yeah I mean the one ability that forces them to cooperate or they die is totally not an ability that kills, right?
You said it was SPECIFICALLY designed to kill THEM, which is wrong because it can be used on ANYONE.

>and after chrollo tells him that he is ready to die and easily replacable he totally still thinks they would cooperate and nobody will die, right?
You're only hurting your own point now. Chrollo told him that he's an easily replaceable commodity within the group. That if he died, they will simply move on. He gave Kurapika no reason to believe that Pakunoda would sacrifice herself in order to let the rest of the Roydan know who he is. Besides, if he wanted Pakunoda dead, then like Uvo, he could have easily killed her without Judgement Chain. Once again, he valued having a tactical advantage over the whole group over killing one of them.

>yeah I see I worded that one wrong, I meant to say "and one that is specifically designed to kill"
OK, fair enough,

>he wasn't, that was the first experiment he did and it backfired you're right
>however, the fact that he kept using judgement chain despite knowing the spiders are loyal and will give their lives willingly is plain murder disguised as a "fair exchange" for information
Like I said, if Kurapika to kill Pakunoda, he could have with ease, without the use of Judgement Chain. In fact, it would have been smarter for him to have killed her right then and there.

This post is getting too long, I'll continue in the next post.

No just like everyone wanted Sasuke to be written away but then he became the main Mc

Because not only would he have disposed another Roydan member, he would have kept his abilities hidden from the rest of the group as well. It was two birds in one stone, He instead decided on Judgement Chain, that makes it pretty evident that it was a last-ditch attempt to preserve his advantage over the Roydan while also avoiding further bloodshed.

>those aren't mutually exclusive, yes he wants information on his clan's eyes and the other spiders, but they're going to die afterwards
They're not, you're right. But he clearly prioritises one over the other. After Uvo dies, he was disgusted by what he had done to him, despite the fact that this was the guy who helped massacre his clan. He's not the type of person to kill. His fight with Uvo proved that to not only the audience, but to himself as well.

>with the exception of chrollo, of course, I doubt pika knows his judgement chain was cleansed
Well, we don't know the circumstances surrounding Chrollo's Nen exorcism. He could very well be unaware that his Chain was lifted, but we'll have to wait and see.

>if Kurapika to kill Pakunoda
*If Kurapika wanted to kill Pakunoda.

We have hit peak autism with this thread.

It's an HxH thread. Autism is practically a requirement at this point.

Killua is cute!

>Finding the remaining eyes are more important to him than finding the Roydan
yup the eyes have priority
it doesn't mean that he abandoned the revenge thing though, might just be distracted by the eye goal but he most certainly wants to bring the spiders to justice and "chain them to the depths of hell" as he said it during his nen training

>You said it was SPECIFICALLY designed to kill THEM, which is wrong because it can be used on ANYONE.
well yeah, that's right, it's the combination of chain jail + judgement chain that does it
however the killing part of judgement chain wouldn't be necessary if one of his goals wasn't to kill the spiders

>Once again, he valued having a tactical advantage over the whole group over killing one of them.
that whole exchange situation was skewed due to gon and killua being there though
I doubt pika would have any qualms about capturing and killing them for good if his friends' lives weren't at stake
this is again a question of what he prioritizes and his friends do come before his revenge that much is true

>Like I said, if Kurapika to kill Pakunoda, he could have with ease, without the use of Judgement Chain
not while gon and killua were right there watching him, he respected the hostage exchange
however he DID kill her later on anyway, you might say she was a dead girl walking from the moment she had jain chail inside of her and kurapika knows she wouldn't cooperate with the conditions he set from his experience with Uvogin and from what Chrollo told him

>In fact, it would have been smarter for him to have killed her right then and there. Because not only would he have disposed another Roydan member, he would have kept his abilities hidden from the rest of the group as well. It was two birds in one stone.
as far as he knew, because of the condition he set, Pakunoda COULDN'T talk about him and his abilities anyway or she would die on the spot without revealing information

part 1

Why is it so.

Kurapika is still with the Nostrade family? I thought they would have fell apart after that girl lost her ability.