Congratulations Sup Forums! It's a girl!

Congratulations Sup Forums! It's a girl!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RtXqJVHIs4
youtube.com/watch?v=eIVizD-49QY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-_13eYwBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO!

Is that a fan or a masturbation tool

yes

I'm pretty sure if you stuck your dick in there and turned it on horrible things would happen to it

Come on Sup Forums. Its been 5 years. It's time to take responsibility.

>dyson-hair-dryer-1.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=_RtXqJVHIs4
Never forget.

You could probably play that music over a clown slipping in slow motion and I'd still get a little misty about it.

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=eIVizD-49QY

I was on my phone.

>can't build a ring or a sphere around the sun
>let's build hair driers instead

Not every hole is something you should stick your dick into, user.

You can see filenames on mobile too

Oh hey , a Plumbus

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-_13eYwBQ

That sounds like quitter talk

Do I stick my dick in it?

Do these bladeless fan tech really work and have any or are they some unnecessarily complicated gimmick?

*and have any use

Reminder that Dysons 'Bladeless Fan' just has a bladed fan spinning inside of it then the air comes out of the circle. It's literally nothing-tech.

They work and the stream of air is different. It's a much steadier stream because the air isn't being pushed in waves, it's moving in a continuous stream. However the difference is so slight you really need to be preposterously wealthy to justify it.

It is subtly different, just because there are still moving parts doesn't make it the same.

>Mixed Flow Impeller, a combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines

Oh gee, you mean blades spinning on a motor, y'know, like a fan?

>The air then passes over a 16 degree airfoil shaped ramp, channeling its direction

>The air is forced up into the loop amplifier and is accelerated out through an annular aperture, creating a jet of air

Also known as 'The fan generates wind which blows out of the circle'

See If I put a fan inside a tube to 'Force it up the loop amplifier and accelerate it out through an annular aperture' will I be an inventor too?

>man I can't afford this I'd better shit all over it as though I know anything about it

Wew, great argument there, it's a shame I own 2 :^]

Why own two if you don't like it so much?

Hi mr Dyson, hows your next 'invention' coming along?

Fuck off Dyson.

The fan itself isn't touching the air that it blows. it touches air that then moves the rest of the air. It's different. It's like you're saying "Lampshades are fucking retarded, it's just a lightbulb inside some fabric! You could just buy a fucking lightbulb!"

Nice comparison, it's a shame it makes no sense and isn't relevant at all.

Because they look nice and an extra $50 for a fan isn't exactly cost prohibitive. I said it's nothing-tech, not "I never use fans" dumbass, get your reading level up to a 5 year olds and then get back to me.

Or was that meant to be some pathetic attempt to derail my point with a strawman?

It's actually a vacuum in the base that pushes air through slits in the ring.

Except it is relevant. You put a lightbulb inside of a lampshade to adjust the light to be softer and/or warmer. You put the fan around the outside of the tube to make the airstream smoother and steadier.

>Make the airstream smoother and steadier

Yeah, always hated those fans for their unsteady air streams?

This is the part where you've completely ran out of points to make, and I leave the thread. Ciao

I know, that is why I said 'unnecessarily complicated gimmick',

That air is only a really small portion of the output, designed to create an induction that pulls through the air surrounding the ring.

I guess you've never sat in front of a box fan before, but the air really does buffet you pretty uncomfortably. It feels noticeably different from sitting outside in a breeze, where the air is naturally steady.

>The air really does buffet you pretty comfortably

Dyson please go

>Dyson sued Chinese companies because they began selling bladeless fans for much less than Dyson.[4] The Chinese responded that Dyson cannot patent an invention that has already been invented, that Toshiba invented the fan in 1981 and its patent expired after 20 years

>The air really does buffet you pretty uncomfortably

I imagine that if it works on the same retarded principle as the bladeless fan, then if you block the hole with your dick, you'll only get a very small amount of wind. Probably not worth it.

Why do people have brand loyalty to a fucking fan company? You don't need to make excuses for some random manufacturer guys, surely you've got better things to do.

i like to imagine that the chinese response to any international company suing them over patents is to point and laugh

>Sup Forums - Engineering and Design

>doesn't like to sit in-front of the fan
>doesn't like AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWA

Hey there Dyson PR team! How's it going over there?

It's so dry that it's thirsty for cock?

Will this help make my dick longer?

It sure will be drier.

You can fly paper planes, balloons and kittens through bladeless fans. That makes them worth it. Plus they look sleek.

>kittens

Pics or it didn't happen.