I was n-not f-fired, I r-resigned to f-fight from outside

LOLLL, no you were forced to resign you fat fuck. What an embarassment of an interview.

Was he fired? Or did the Washington Post tell you that they heard that he was fired from "sources"?

>several months ago
>/ptg/: If Bannon is removed then everyone can worry trust Trump LOYALTY!! Awooo

>Today
>Bannon's removal doesn't mean anything sure Nikki Haley is still around and Trumps is working with Nancy Pelosi and hasn't gotten rid of his unelected kike son-in-law and his crying feminist daughter but I'm sure hes still good

>trusting a serial liar and racist as opposed to a pulitzer winning news agency.
wow you sure are smart one.

>Liberal mouthpieces giving each other awards to somehow legitimize their message

Leafs and their useful idiots get raked first.

>>trusting a serial liar and racist as opposed to a pulitzer winning news agency.
lol come on now. CIA $600 million contract with Amazon Web Services? does that ring a bell?

yeah, ol' WaPo's parent company might as well be the CIA. keep acting like they're a legitimate news source please

>im from Canada

where are you from?

Bannon quit/fired because he was done with what he was hired to do. There was no more to it than that. Besides if he says that resigning is giving up on the campaign maybe it is good in his opinion to get fired. More over, he has said that he had no prior knowledge what to do in a cabinet position.

His was hired to help win the presidency, he did that and trump was grateful for it but after that they both probably decided mutually that Bannon can do more good outside / there isn't much for him to do inside the WH.

Trump finally realized that Bannon is a cuckservative idiot, so he fired him.

MADAM POSTING IS BACK ON THE MENU GOYS

lol those mental gymnastics...

This was an amazing interview. Bannon is a giant red pill and this is why (((they))) hate him so much. Everything Bannon said there was spot on and I am glad that he'll have Trump's back on the outside.

Trump said that himself.

>trusting politicias word

he changes his mind like a girl changes clothes

lmao stop judging men's bodies you fucking faggot

>citing awards as legitimacy
>obongo given nobel peace prize

Is Bannon /ourguy/?

You can't cannon the Bannon.

NY times won a pulitzer for reporting on Russian cyberbullying during the campaign. They didnt call it hacking because they knew it was a ruse.

watching this right now

>MUH PRIZES
Stfu you crackerjack box opening motherfucker

It kills him inside. He knows Trump took him for a ride.

So what Bannon's going to do exactly?

Saged, Day of the Rake when?

What an embarassment of a shill post.

Here is your $0.0002c

NYTs reporter once one a Pulitzer for making up stories about how wonderful Stalin's Soviet Union was....a paradise on Earth.

>implying being racist makes you untrustworthy

He literally resigned on his one year anniversary of joining. He put in a two weeks...

>Trumps is working with Nancy Pelosi

He was elected to be a dealmaker and break the gridlock, and thats what he's doing.

DRUMPF IS OVER!!! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!!!
In al seriousness thouh OP, have you been going to your couseling appointments and taking your meds? You still having those uncontrollable crying spells? It's OK bro, will heal in time, perhaps ANOTHER 7 YEARS!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!HAHAHAHAHHA!HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>breathes in
AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA
>breathes in, fuck help I can't stop...
AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA