I turned 30 today and I feel like its time to be done with Japanese cartoons, comics, and smut

I turned 30 today and I feel like its time to be done with Japanese cartoons, comics, and smut.

For the last 3 or so years I have felt very alienated from the anime community. I just don't understand any of the current stuff anymore. And whenever I mention things from the late 90s, people have no idea what I'm talking about.

Its been a wild ride Sup Forums. But this old dog has reached his stop.

Farewell.

Later n00b.

See you tomorrow

What's with the rampant shitposting lately?
Does somebody have a grudge against Sup Forums?
What did we ever do to hurt anybody?

>lately

Are you a wizard?

Nope, unfortunately I blew it in Jr. High. I am a failed Wizard who hasn't gotten laid in 16 years.

You may think you're finished with anime, but you WILL be back. Perhaps not in a year or even 5 years time, but you will return no matter how much you believe you've moved on. Otakus can never escape. That is the sad truth.

Happy birthday user. Godspeed... you'll probably be back though :^)

welcomes you.

Nice blog.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Take care of yourself, user.
There is no reason to quit anime though.

Good riddance, casual.

>the anime community

Found your problem.

>not a virgin
>at 30
Well there you fucking go you stupid retard. Fuck off.

See you tomorrow.

You do know that Sup Forums got invaded by social networking faggots over the last 6 years right.
They new breed never conformed to the old ways, the quality of jokes and decent threads have plummeted to 1/10, and waifu threads aren't shrines anymore they are shit storm fuel on which one is better.

Being an ass use to be for people who didn't take the time to fit in, or take someone for a wild autistic ride because they get baited.

Now people don't post enough images, proper reactions to the most common bait situations, always have a pansy mentality.

Questions that are worthy for discussion also get crushed by mods for some ungodly reason, I've seen it happen especially in the last 3 years.

This place just wants to keep people dumb, probably because of all the bad shit that spawned out from here.

You're not done with anime, you're just done with the state of Sup Forums

>And whenever I mention things from the late 90s, people have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure how you can even tell that on Sup Forums. It's not like people typically post saying "I don't know the show you're talking about."

They don't. But a lot of the time they just assume its shit because its old or are too busy jerking off to the latest fan service cash grab.

I would think it's trolls but then again, it usually may not be.

>Now people don't post enough images
This is probably the one I've noticed the most. Back when, people actually used the image board to to post pictures. My old folders from anime on Sup Forums are filled with captions, crappy shops and general fun posting. These days, sure there's some stuff but it seems for the most part Sup Forums might as well be a text board.

>people didn't respond to my thread
>they must have assumed it's shit because it's old

>captions, crappy shops and general fun posting
If you tried to post those same images today you wouldn't see the same reaction as back then.

Although I guess you could force it if you got a team of anons behind you. Posting captions is not shitposting so the mods should leave you be.

>my thread

This is the first thread I've made here.

He's talking about OP.

Okay, someone's old show thread, then, whatever.

I hope I'm done with anime by the time I'm 20 (I'm 19 now)

Current generation of Sup Forums posters, not actual anons, were about 7 when Sup Forums was good.

Sup Forums posters are real anons.
We may not like them and they may not want to be part of the community, but we've got no registration on Sup Forums, so the only way to be an user is to post.
Everything else is a no true Scotsman.

I usedstand what you mean but at the same time some reddidiot that has /r/anime or whatever the fuck open next to Sup Forums, faps on fakku, reads manga online, is 17 years old and has been on Sup Forums for just long enough to build up his frog reaction image folder isn't the same as an user who lurked for months before first posting 10 years ago. The problem is these people don't even know how Sup Forums used to be, when they first come they see the place is shit and faggots get spoonfed, and people use emoticons and generally act like faggots and they think that's how it's supposed to be.

Anyway it doesn't matter because Sup Forums will never be like it was before and I don't care about anime anymore I just stay for the occasional mango thread.

I understand your resentment user. 4chans anime community has degenerated into a shithole due to massive influx of thoughtless weeaboo- wannabe teenagers in the last 6 years or so. Stay away from here if possible and continue watching the type of anime you admire. Don't let strangers get at you and deter what you once liked doing. Cheers.

And nothing of value was lost.

>people actually lurked before posting
that's fucking retarded

Happy Birthday, man

I browsed this website and others for 3 years before I posted in a thread

True story

Welcome to Sup Forums culture.

The trick is never to get rustled and always call OP a fag

ok, but doing it on purpose? i posted within a few hours of going on Sup Forums for the first time
the spirit of Sup Forums is anonymity and freedom, not rules and conformity
at least it used to be

Threads that do, like mayoiga, get called reddit.