Ako confirmed piss bottle user

>Ako confirmed piss bottle user
dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io30s7-5VaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fuck? how?
does she use funnels?

I bet a good portion of Sup Forums has tried piss bottles at least once in their lifetime.

Puts the mouth of the bottle directly into her pee hole.

I do when I'm drinking and playing online games. I tried a diaper once, but I had to stop playing and fap right after.

It holds a very comforting warmth.

Stop confirming my hypothesis, fuck.

>she

I have a fetish for girls peeing in bottles

I was 10 back then.

If you haven't, you're a fucking normalfag with no place here.

I actually pissed in a plastic container before I even visited Sup Forums, I was like 12 and it just made sense to me to piss in an empty large Burger King cup instead of getting up to go to the bathroom while I was playing Final Fantasy XI

One tine I had to pee so bad on a road trip that I used a plastic bottle because the next bathroom wasn't for a long time

>If you haven't, you're a fucking normalfag with no place here.
>while I was playing Final Fantasy XI

No Sup Forums, you have no place here. Faggot.

LMOA

Post lewds akos

I literally could never do it. The thought of literally pissing in a container grosses the fuck out of me. I'd rather sprint to the toilet like a madman than have to contain my own piss right in front of me.

>inb4 normalfag

No, because I'm not so autistic as to forget how doorknobs work and I'm not so obese as to be daunted by the task of walking ten feet to the restroom.

Dude I won't even pee in a urinal. I hate the sound of it hitting a solid surface, I can't imagine trying to live off pissing into a bottle and hearing *that* noise all the time.

What do you piss in then? An outhouse?

I pee in like, the toilet-toilets. At least then it's hitting water and it sounds halfway normal

God no, that's just wrong. Diapers are where it's at.

>not sitting to piss in a toilet
Enjoy your backsplash.

but I do. I just sort of push my dick backward between my legs..?

Diapers just seem like they'd take more work to maintain desu.

Jesus dude, so you're telling me you get backsplash on your ass while sitting to piss? That ain't right.

i'd let ako pee into my mouth

>do it on long playing sessions or when marathoning something
>have a hand cramp once
>never do it agan because of the fear of dropping it on the floor
never again, specially with laminate flooring, I think this is the name in english, shit would inflate

Idk I've never really noticed. I was raised by older sisters and my mum and they told me to always sit, so that's just how I learned.

Would you want a pig's piss?

>be NEET for 7 years
>never used a piss bottle during that time
Only used one when I was a kid while in a car.

If you never poopsocked an MMO in the 2000s you were not a credible gamer.

I don't see why Ako peed in bottles when she doesn't take the game seriously and sucks dick at it.

Who the fuck do this shit?

Are you some kind of normalfag? Fucking millenials I swear.

Did Cross Days ever get translated?

There is nothing weird about peeing in a bottle unless you leave it sitting for more than 10 or so hours.

I only pee in a bottle when I'm too out of it to get to the toilet. I've learned to hold it to the point that it isn't a problem when doing things with friends.

Whoa, people in this boards dont know that toilets exists

And my dick is too big for fit in bottles

She says it's a joke like 30 seconds later, and she's not the type to bullshit him about it just because he took it badly.

Anyway, I don't need to pissbottle, my bathroom door is right next to my desk and the toilet is so close that I can piss with my headphones still on.

>MMO
>having any credibility as a player

First day on Sup Forums, lads?

You don't stuff your dickhead in the bottle, you fucking moron. You press your urethrae against the bottle opening and piss.

a girl on omegle (who was a qt) didn't exactly use piss bottles but had a funnel made out of an empty water bottle. she called it her dick.

i was picking a friend up from somewhere and had no option but to piss in an empty water bottle. it was a fucking mess.

Yea on a road trip once.
I'm not that degenerate to do it if a toilet is within less than 10 meters away from me.

Can someone confirm it wasn't really piss in the LN? I REALLY want it to be piss. Not because I'm fucked in the head or anything but just seeing Ako sitting back and not even trying to warn Nishimura as he drinks her piss is pretty hot.

It's also the type of yandere that's awful realistic. Just trying to fool her love interest into imbibing parts of her.

what anime is this?

boku no pico

Lurk forever.

Observe, thine digits!

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Picked the fuck up, I used to piss in bottles all the time, it's easier than getting up and going to the toilet.

Confirmed best girl.

>unless you leave it sitting for more than 10 or so hours.
One time I had about 15 piss bottles under my bed. Some of them had been sitting there for at least 3 months.

>so many people who have pissed in bottle
>meanwhile I've pissed everywhere EXCEPT a bottle

Y'all niggas need to get out the house more.

Howard Hughes used piss jars.

There's really nothing to be ashamed of and he was hitting the 10est of 10 broads.

>be me
>with coworkers after another one's wedding
>drive back to workplace
>it's locked and nobody has the keys
>mexibro needs to piss
>just sprays over the parking lot.

Personally most glorious piss I've ever had was at 1 a.m. at a Whataburger I'd walked several miles to on the way to an IHOP stupid drunk.

i don't know how many people have ever seen those plastic buckets sold at places like Home Depot for paint, but I once peed in an empty one during the summer to dump out into a ditch later while I was working the the yard, and instead of getting dumped another bucket ended up placed inside, and the piss was sealed for a good 3 years until I had to break the top bucket to get them apart.

I don't know what happened to piss over 3 years, but both me and my friend were knocked on our asses by the smell alone.

She said with such a straight face

She didn't seem the kind to have that sense of humor

The drama in this episode was fucking stupid.

you can google it with the information given in this thread

I actually lived in a very insane household where I wasn't allowed to use the house bathrooms so I had to piss in bottles and hide them under my bed growing up. Every now and then my parents would find them and beat me. If I had to take a shit I had to go to the neighbors house during the day and shit outside during night.

picked up

What shithole country do you live in, North Korea? Are you even allowed to be on the internet right now?

Holy shit

I did and I'm proud of it.

I never shat in bags though.

There really exists special funnels that can be affixed to a bottle for womens use (in an emergency).

I pissed in a bottle before as a gag during middle school, was scared i might over fill it

Netoge keeps climbing the rankings with each episode.

>not being dehydrated 24/7 to avoid any interruptions and slowing down guild events.

No, what kind of fatass retard uses a bottle when theres a toilet in the house?
I might be a shut-in but I'm not a filthy pig.

>I wasn't allowed to use the house bathrooms
Surely this was all just some silly misunderstanding, right?

why has no one posted lewd Ako's yet?

>I might be a shut-in but I'm not a filthy pig.
Schwein pls

Too busy discussing bodily functions.

Well I live in Florida

What if in an emergency she doesn't happen to have her piss funnel on hand?

There was no misunderstanding, and there were a lot of reasons why they didn't want me using them. One of the main reasons was that they "didn't want to have to wash the gay away every time I used it".

No, but I had a piss bag that i just put over a trash can.

This.

no piss bottles but I do have a large piles of cummy tissues and toilet paper in my room that I usually clean up once a year

Are you swedish?

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

This thread is about pee, not poo. At least read the thread first before shitposting, mkay?

I tried it once and got caught by my mother
luckily it was really late and I pretended to be sleep walking, she still thinks that's the case

kek

The farthest I'll go is pissing in the shower.

I have cum bottles.

I've pissed in a bottle like twice, there were special circumstances as to why DUDE, otherwise I'd go to the toilet like normal.

Little does she know you know were fully aware of what was happening when you put it in her ass.

Lol we used to use those paint buckets at my old work, we'd drain oil from cars into them when our main oil drain thingy was full.

Our shop toilet became known as the "oillet" after multiple occasions where we had to dump oil buckets into it because they were all full and we needed to drain a car's engine.

On a side note, getting oil disposed the legit way is a bitch, the actual collection services are made for oil change shops where you're storing like 1000 gallons and they'll fine the fuck out of you if your oil is contaminated by coolant or other fluids. We ended up just taking a bucket at a time to various auto parts places for a few weeks.

>cum bottles
Why

Probably so he can put them in the fridge/freezer and drink them or use them for fetish purposes later, why else would he?

I use a piss bottle every night desu because I get up every night to pee and it's just easier to go back to sleep if I can just pee in the bottle near my bed.

That's fucked up dude.

I have, but not because I was being a gross hiki. It was when I was in the hospital and was too fucked up to even stand on my own. This was after a couple weeks with a catheter up my dick, for when I was too fucked up to even have basic bladder control.

I've got no idea why anyone would use one voluntarily. Can't properly shake at the end, can't wash your hands, and then you've got the thing sitting around full of warm piss. It's disgusting.

Nothing for me is worse than getting auto paints disposed of because you have to entrust a government worker to transport it, and if he fucks up and spills any of your portion you get fined.

Keep in mind this shit all goes in a 55 gallon drum, and 55 gallons of various auto paint chemicals spilled into nature is a hell of a fine.

That makes sense.

You're still a degenerate though.

>wash your hands
>after touching genitals
I only do this if I'm preparing food.

Whatever; pee isn't really gross.

What's really gross is people who don't shower after pooping.

What about a Shit bucket?

How long does it take one to fill up a bottle with semen?

That's retarded, expensive and OCD as fuck though.

Have fun walking around with poopy pants.

Healthy, non-fatties only poop once a day. Thin skellies go even less.

youtube.com/watch?v=io30s7-5VaQ

Reminds me of this.

Showering after a shit is the greatest thing in the world when you don't have a bidet.

There is nothing better than the feel of a high water pressure hitting your ass.

please post the cum bottles. I NEED THIS