Real philosophers against molymeme

fuck this dumb cunt and his poison. glad that real philosophers are taking him seriously enough to crush his worthless ass with actual clear thinking.

leiterreports.typepad.com/blog/2017/09/charlatan-watch-stefan-molyneux-edition.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/437307042764578816/TM_iRmaF_400x400.jpeg
twitter.com/BrianLeiter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/v/e1b3Wi1lI6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Leiter#Education_and_career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/437307042764578816/TM_iRmaF_400x400.jpeg

it's almost as if kikes like Sam Harris fear the goyim knowing, or something

I wanted to make this exact chart but I was too lazy!!

twitter.com/BrianLeiter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Teaches at the University of Chicago

Retards attacking people with writing, clearly inferior to direct uninterrupted speech.
They are retards, pay no mind.

I read the whole blog. It's just some far leftist guy butthurt that Stefan Molyneux book is number one in philosophy on Amazon and wants his supporters to leave bad reviews with out even reading the book.

>130 IQ is "genius"

lol. pre-pubescent children and their notions of intelligence. just lol.

MWUAHAHAHAHA NO ARGUMENTS!!

NONE!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

154 iq still am brainlet lol at 130 genius

>Claims to be an expert in argumenatation
>proceeds to write one giant ad hominem

kek literally not an argument

lol. fucking niggerlover. you're just pissed because he does kowtow to your muh equalities bullshit

Every. Single. Time.

(((leiter)))

P1: All persons who confuse basic logical terms in a self-published book are persons who don't understand logic.
P2: All person identical to Stefan Molyneux are persons persons who confuse basic logical terms in a self-published book.
P3: All person identical to Stefan Molyneux are who don't understand logic.

Is that an argument for you?

Molymeme would tell you this isn't a valid argument because he confuses soundness and validity in his book. He also thinks premises can be valid/invalid rather than given truth values like every other logic textbook.

Excuse me, P3 should be C.

>anit trump """college philosopher""" claiming the moral high round with a 1/250th of a following

no shit senpai.. molymeme is donkey

4000257473 IQ here, tremble before me mortal.

Protip: Molymeme is an atheist. The most worthless flavor of cult leader.

>starting an article with calling somebody a charlatan
>is a serious philosopher
Pick one and only one.

I don't know what point this graphic is trying to make. Per capita they have a stunningly higher intelligence. This is why they fucking run everything and have duped us for 2500 fucking years.
Quantity is for armies. Quality is for rulers.

That's actually a fucking depressing chart user.
You ruined my day.

youtube.com/v/e1b3Wi1lI6Y

MOLYMEME ON THE EDGE

SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH
SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH
SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH
SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH

got any statistics on what it's like at 150iq+?

How fucking arrogant do you have to be to call yourself a professional "philosopher"

i think maybe you just need a phd and a job

It's awkward when you forst hear it. But that's what you are if you have the academic credentials and training for it and are paid to do philosophy (and presumably do it properly).
I had one for one of my masters advisors.
I'm not sure molymeme qualifies but I could be wrong.

Oh fuck off.
Both Molyynynlmlys and Jordan Peterson are are hacks in their own ways, but they're still beneficial to have around when ic comes down to things.

Jews are smarter than Non-Hispanic Whites? If Jews are aware of these 'Cognitive Tiers', why are the Jews in office in Western countries so keen for mass immigration of Functionally Retarded / Low-Cog people from 3rd world failed states? Is it intentional, and why?? OR are they not that smart?

argument to content ratio of this video is literally zero

Are you retarded this chart proves that even if they are as intellegent as some of the tests claim (those with them at 111-116 are otuliers most have them around 103-107) they are still fastly overrepresented likley because of nepotism.

S u c c i n c t.

i mean i understand why molymeme is a meme and kind of creepy, but all these online undergrad philosophers that only trade in snark and don't dare to put forward a simple proposition without hiding it behind 20 layers of irony and try to sound """reasonable""" and """measured""" are even worse, at least you can argue against molymeme, but you can't gain anything of value by engaging those other fuckers

>do philosophy
What practical good or service does this provide to society?

"""When I talk about universal preferences, I am talking about what people should prefer, not what they always do prefer.""" -- S. Monobraincelleaux

learning fundamental philosophical principles would probably make people more capable of learning other things and would also likely make them better voters

Well. I dont know if Im *retarded*.
I see they have a much higher percetage of their population in both high cog categories and much fewer in the low-cog and retarded categories than we do.
Successfully dominating a nation through nepotism, deceit and control of the information and institutions more indicative of intelligence than honest hard work.
I didnt say they were more honourable.

Maybe I am retard though. What am I missing?

I prefer text.
He doesnt really say anything in it though.

"""If "rape" is a moral good, then "not raping" must be a moral evil — thus it is impossible for two men in the same room to both be moral at the same time, since only one of them can be a rapist at any given moment — and he can only be a rapist if the other man becomes his victim.""" -- S. Monobraincelleaux

okay

also
>university professor talking about programming students
unsettling.

I've watched quite a bit of Molyneux. Most of his work is really good. I'm biased as a therapist, but his work with people who make bad life choices is absolutely outstanding.

When he helps single mothers or bad-boy loving sluts think clearly, he is as masterful as a long-time therapist.

The establishment hates him because he isn't a leftist.

why exactly is this wrong? is it in the assertion that not raping must be a moral evil if raping is a moral good?

molly is scared shit after charlottesville.

hes had more niggers on in 1 month then he has had on in the last 3 years once he started pedaling race realism...

not really, but from infinite possible examples he comes up with two men in a room and rape.
Makes you think yet?

You are missing the fact, that with this chart(s) in combination with the actual percentage of them leading important institutions, students at Ivy universitys etc. their achivements aren't caused by their intellegence/meritocracy. It's no reason to be depressed, but proves us right and is great redpilling material for more intellectualy minded normies.

holy fuck he was a jew subverting us with hypotheticals into believing that gay rape is a universal moral good all along

you can love this hack, I don't care. You're paki anyway, faggot

in all seriousness he's embraced youtube popularity to a ridiculous extent and has created a much more tedious to bear meme-personality over the last few years that i don't really watch his videos too much anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Leiter#Education_and_career
"Born to a Jewish family,[8] Leiter earned his Bachelor of Arts in philosophy from Princeton University "

>Real philosophers

There hasn't been a legitimate groundbreaking philosopher in over 100 years.

He is a philosopher though, maybe a shitty one, but still.
I havent read "The art of the argument", but from the reviews Ive read, it looks really basic.

>non-hispanic whites
spaniards are white, or 'european' if you're not an american retard