Koe no Katachi

What a cutie, who would even bully this little girl?

yeah that's why this show is pure fiction

only ugly girls get bullied in real life

I'm so excited for this movie I'm gonna die!

If I recall correctly it's cause she's disabled. Deaf or blind, maybe both.

Deaf, and that's why she gets bullied. Even cute girls get bullied in grade school if they're different

UENO FUCKING WHEN

I don't like this one too much, in the manga she has this permanent broken quality to her eyes and mouth.

That was just the mangaka being an amateur illustrator.

I'm starting to get worried by the lack of any character sheets of Ueno, KyoAni might not include her.

Don't cute girls get bullied by uglier girls because they attract to much attention?

Really nice style.

I adore the soft line art we saw in the PV. Like that shot of Shoya's hands? Gorgeous.

She's cute as a button and the fact that she's deaf just makes you want to protect and spoil her more.

>Read manga characters with X in her faces; i wait this in anime

I still not fully understood the X thing.

He's mentally writing them on his shit list.

3 years ago.

Me

I'm not really sure what you're saying, but the Xs essentially represent the people Shoya's cutting himself off from. It's the manga's way of showing us that he's desperately trying to disassociate himself from others. He's not "actually" cut off of course, it's more that he wants to be.

I refuse to believe that they'd ignore Ueno.

She's too attractive and important to the plot.

Who have we even seen besides Nishimiya?

Her and Shoya so far. Cutting characters is very likely but I'm with you, it sure as fuck won't be Ueno.

You see her in the PV

Threadly reminder that Ueno literally did nothing wrong and without her presence every single character would've committed sudoku or lived a shit tier life. She saved all of them and got nothing in return.

notUeno was the only good thing about Kyokai no Kanata.

Fuck no bitch. That voice was awful.

She bullied the deaf girl and then pretended she didn't. Even when confronted with the fact she bullied her, she still thinks she's better than the MC. Ueno a bitch but that's the point of the story, that you should make friends with horrible people instead of cutting them off from your life.

>and then pretended she didn't
That's Kawai. Ueno made no secret of hating Deaf and just bottled up the resentment until Ishida fell off the balcony.

I only hope she has a fucking ugly and derpy voice like an actual deaf person. I'd even find insulting to the fans if they dare to give her a cute voice

You read the manga?

Bullying a deaf person seems like it would just take more effort to get the same "reward" as bullying anyone else.

I've got one volume left but yeah. He X's Ueno cause he can't stand her, he wants her out of his life.

>Xs Ueno
>never X'd Kawai
I never understood this

Maybe in your chinese cartoons. At my school, we had two kids who each had a mangled hand, the cute one was pretty popular, the other one wasn't completely brutalized or anything but she definitely got teased about the hand a lot more and she didn't have that many friends.
This, it's dumb writing. They go after the easy targets.

I think it's just cause she wasn't horrible to Shoko in the present day, unlike Ueno.

Kawai is also in the PV.

The people who want to draw attention away from their own shortcomings.

>those kyoani baby hands

It's shit.

Deaf bitch

>That voice was awful
Homosexual detected.

That's children for you. I'd still say children are more cruel than adults. Sure adults can kill but the bullying elementary school kids do can stay for life.

user are you telling me killing doesn't stay for life because let me tell you about killing, it makes you dead

I won't die, even if he kills me.

Who indeed.
To be fair, she was an annoying fucking brat.

skirt is so short.

The teacher was a fucking prick too. Kids are kids they have barely developed any sense of empathy, but there's no excuse for adults acting that way towards her.

Who's gonna be the VA?

Dibs on the glasses cutie

So you can see her cute and soft legs.

It should be shorter, cut with scissors and wet.

It's stupid to compare this with another really and kids do need some friction in school in order to fucking man up. Of course bullying is never good but real competition between another is very important.

test