Now that the season is about halfway over, how do you feel about the shows you're still currently watching?

Now that the season is about halfway over, how do you feel about the shows you're still currently watching?

They're all shit.

Could be better.

They're alright I guess. I don't even feel like there's a good anime in every season anymore, it's more like a yearly/every year and a half type thing.

My favourites are Macross, Kiznaiver and Mayoiga. I think it's a great season.

>shit zero in first place

pffttt hahahahahahaha, insipid LN harem pandering with edge and le time travel twist

If you stopped typing like a retard, people might take your opinion seriously.

Just kidding; they won't.

Based Spring

What site was that made on? I can't remember it.

I'm sorry but your a casual fag if you think re:zero is any better than sao. It's literally worse.

1. Re Zero
2. Sakamoto
3. Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou
4. Flying Witch
5. Kuma Miko
6. Kuromukuro
7. Kabaneri
8. Boku no Hero Academia
9. Kiznaiver

I will never understand why people like Joker Game.

>liking gay shit
>liking shit
>liking quality shit
Sweet baby Jesus.

It's mature and intelligent, something a moefag like you wouldn't understand.

This, I've been looking for that site for ages.

They don't, they all pretend to so you make posts like this.

I'm only watching Bakuon and Jojo, I just can't watch every single airing anime like I used to anymore. Once stuff has finished, I'll watch them too but as of this moment I think Bakuon is pretty decent with nice visuals, most of the characters are decent and the story is about what you'd expect from SoL. So all in all, its decent.

Jojo on the other hand is fucking great. The style, the design, the little add ons, the music. Sasuga David. Sasuga.

>liking Crystal

You might need to seek help, user.

Bakuon!! has characters with more personality and depth than the ones in Joker Game.

I haven't watched Joker Game just yet but somehow I doubt this claim.

I bet you're a girl.

Yes, because slithering up all soapy like onto a motorcycle constitutes as character personality and depth.
Also, don't even know were you're pulling that from about Joker Game.

I've seen neither but I reckon they're both pretty poor in that regard.

How does anyone even have time to watch this much

>he doesn't have 10 hours of free time a week to watch cartoons
You're either not trying hard enough, or you have friends.

I wish.

just google site for anime rating
it's like the first result

>site for anime rating
Googled it. Nothing on the first page.

Except it isn't user.

meant

well gee, improvise a little you spastic

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the okada trains, the actual train, and the like 8 comfy anime. This season is too comfy.

>This season is too comfy.
I've barely touched half of the comfy stuff and I'm still under that impression.

i have god-tier taste

That's all I've watched so far
and I dropped most things at the bottom of the list on ep. 1-2

Joker Game actually has perspective in its art.

You post on /m/?

As opposed to the personalityless spies and shitty one-off characters from each episode. I dropped Joker Game after the horrific fourth episode.

>As opposed to the personalityless spies and shitty one-off characters from each episode.
Same problem I had with it. I wanted to like Joker Game, but I stopped halfway through episode 3 because I was simply not at all invested in any of the characters and that made the whole experience so dreary.

That was my point actually. Bakuon's characters are literally just the same tried and true tropes that moe/SoL usually uses but with motorcycles attached to them. Even if Joker Game has awful characterization I can't imagine them being any worse than Bakuon's recycled characters.

They're probably on the same level desu.

>be a server
>pretty much only work nights
>they're short shifts but I make decent money
>have pretty much the entire day save maybe 4 or 5 hours to watch anime
>???
>profit

But no, seriously. Since I started at this new restaurant I've made staggering progress on my backlog and I'm making about the same as before but doing half the work. I hope to have my current backlog finished by the New Year so I can start a new one.

You could quit and make even more progress.

But then how will I buy stuff, user? Theres nothing wrong with me so I can't get autismbucks. And I'm not black so I can't go on welfare.

Great season so far.

Shows I'm currently watching, in order of how much I enjoy them:
>Re:ZERO
>Berserk
>Dragon Ball Super
>Big Order
>Hundred
>Twin Exorcists
>Kiznaiver
>Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
>Kuromukuro
>Shounen Maid
>The Astrisk War
>Flying Witch
>Anne-happy

>watched nearly 2 dozen shows
>didn't try Re:Zero
How is this even possible?

Looks like your usual shitty LN adaptation.

Dropped quite a few shows

>Looks like your usual shitty LN adaptation.

>premise is a blend of concepts which hasn't been done before
>is already one of the most popular series in every poll
>is unanimously confirmed by source material readers to get better and better (as opposed to the typical LN reader response regarding the continuation of a series as something along the lines of it's not that bad)
>isn't a LN adaptation

You be able to spot the signs.

Even more delusional than the BnHAfags who tell you it's not a bog standard battle shounen.

>isn't a LN adaptation
My sides.

Why do you even bother with them

>is unanimously confirmed by source material readers to get better and better
That's what LN fags keep claiming all the time.
>(as opposed to the typical LN reader response regarding the continuation of a series as something along the lines of it's not that bad)
Bull fucking shit.

I thought it was shit but people liked it because of the gore moments.

I kind of want to pick this up but I got burned by all the retards who thought Konosuba was something special last season.

I've had most fun discussing Gyakuten Saiban.

I've had most fun watching Boku no hero academia, since I am a bnha-gag

>And I'm not black so I can't go on welfare.
>Being ashamed of applying for NEETbucks

The first (50-minute-long) episode will be enough to either hook you in or give you enough reason to drop it, so I'd say to give that a go and form an opinion for yourself from there. That alone was one of my favourite episodes this season, so it shouldn't feel like a waste of time either way.

>konosuba
>special
Wow, sure it was decent but hell no was it special, just one of the least shit animu of the last season.Now im mad since you made me remember that shitty season.

>is unanimously confirmed by source material readers to get better and better
I wonder when did I hear that line before

>I got burned by all the retards who thought Konosuba was something special last season.
Technically it was something special, because it was the only thing good enough to not drop. Not exactly an accolade though, is it?

I do not trust the shit opinions of people who think Konosuba was worth watching but not Rakugo

>Rakugo
There's a hit that completely slipped by me.

I enjoyed battle harem anime, like Hundred.

The only show I feel like dropping soon is Netoge, everything else is pretty enjoyable for what it is
Surprise of the season would be Bungou Stray Dogs, barely made through the first episode, but now I'm liking it a lot

this is a good season

Is Re:Zero really that good?

Posting the anime I've watched, even if it's one episode. So far:

>Dropped/On Hold
Anne Happy- Wanted cute girls and suffering, but it didn't interest me

Ace Attorney- Sticking with the games instead

Kiznaiver- Really wanted to like this one but the characters bored me, Hisomu annoyed the hell out of me, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I still lurk threads hoping something happens to get me interested again.

Kuma Miko- Wanted cute anime about a girl and her bear but stopped when the bestiality jokes kicked in. Nothing against the sexualization of lolis but here it feels like it could've done without it.

I was hyped for this season, but now it's waning. Well, it's better than Winter and Summer looks like a backlog season as well. Better enjoy it while it lasts. There's still some anime this season I want to give a try though.

>Is Re:Zero really that good?
It's not the saviour of anime or anything, but it's definitely one of the top 5 this season, and there's good reason to expect it to continue living up to that reputation for the remainder of its 2-cour length.

I have no idea but I'm downloading the first 2 episodes.

Probably gonna drop Anne Happy, maybe Hai Furi too. Might pick up something else.

Ten shows.
Ten fucking shows I've been watching this season.
It's been enjoyable.

>Anne Happy- Wanted cute girls and suffering, but it didn't interest me
>Kiznaiver- Really wanted to like this one but the characters bored me, Hisomu annoyed the hell out of me, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Exactly how I felt about those two as well. Kiznaiver was still one of my favourites of the season after 2 episodes, but the 3rd completely destroyed my expectations when I realised that the character relations and dynamics were going to strictly adhere to a status-quo.

>halfway over

It's not even episode 6 yet.

Another thing that ticked me off was that they hyped up episode 3 as if it was something that was going to turn the tide. Instead it was a slapstick riddled wild goose chase for a fanservice character.

top kek
Its trash user

I like what I'm watching. I dropped Bungo Stray Dogs though and am kind of on the fence about dropping Twin Star Exorcists and just reading the manga.

No. The characters are generic and boring, as is the premise. Impending goreshit is entirely unimportant.

>about

Subaru cannot fail to change the minds of these anons who don't believe in the show...

Okay season. Better than last one at least.

Counted and Sup Forums's taste so far

>#1 Jojo: Part IV
>#2 Flying Witch
>#3 Kumamiko
>#4 Re:Zero
>#5 Sakamoto Desu ga?

That pissed me off, too. What happened to pic related?

Subaru's the reason I stopped watching the show.

Sansha Sanyou should be higher.
Just dropped Flying Shit.

Weird, Subaru seems like the most devisive MC I've seen in a while. I really like him.

Kiznaiver definitely it's been the disappointment of the year.

Everything below 9 is on hold or at risk of being dropped. Pretty solid season overall.

How much of a contrarian do you have to be to not have fun with konosuba?
t. Retard who thought Konosuba was something special.

I didn't think Konosuba was anything special but I enjoyed it. The lake episode was the only real stand out episode that I can remember.

Like Digibro and his butt bandit reviewers?

Not him, but I find MC to be obnoxious at times, he tries to be funny way too hard.

> He tries too hard to be funny.
That is actually is the thing keeping him sane.

But he was like that right from the episode 1

Not anymore.

Jesus user it's too early for one of them charts but Joker Game is my AOTS.

I'm still watching:
Joker-Game
Flying witch
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
Jojo
Boku no hero Academia
Uchuu patrol luluco

Overall its okay. Its a decent mix of trainwreck, shonen and comfy. That and Luluco is by far the best this season.

Fujos, mostly.