Do you ever want the Christcucks to GTFO of Sup Forums?

Like it's obviously Sup Forums I don't come here to learn about God on this ridiculous website, just check out Sup Forums, if I wanted to learn about him I would go elsewhere. You newfags post God every day and its pissing me off. Like once a week or two and I'd be okay with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Lord is not with us only "once a week or two". He's a 24/7 type of God.

Should we worship the sacred turtle of the lake then?

I'm confused.

U mad , heathen?

>softshell turtles

Fuck off to Reddit.

reddit's this way. wait, better yet. let's store you in an ice cube since in no time atheists are going to be in extinction. i want to keep you as a rare specimen for my zoo

>uses Sup Forums
>calls others newfags
Jesus Christ, kid.

weak b8 m8
I r8 it 0/8
>in all fields

fuck off, nigger. atheism is the death of the west.

99% of the time political philosophy is derived from religion. Deal with it.

>t.rabbi shekelcollector

I'd take a board with christcucks over a fucking vape using, fedora wearing, woman worshipping degenerate athiest fucking cunt like yourself, Pedro.

t. Can't say I'm athiest anymore because of stupid cunts like you making us all look bad and holy fuck you edgy cunts outnumber us cunts who just want to be left alone

This is a particularly dorky divide and conquer thread.

Pretty sure 99% of the Christ fags on Sup Forums are trolls. How can people who have the internet still believe in the supernatural? How can someone who spends hours every day shit-posting, being hateful, and encouraging racism be Christian? Don't let it bother you OP. Just ignore them.

Haven't you guys figured it out yet. They don't actually believe in SkyWizard, they only promote him to others. They're not Christian, but want to live in Christian society. Stupid people being athiest is fucking scary.

OP is offended, get fucked YOU are definitely not improtant for us to even consider starting to care about your feelings

I'm tired of their superstitious retardation. They think every natural thing is a sign of the end of the world lol

Lol

>we can have a conservative, non-degenerate, family-oriented society and be aithests at the same time, it's totally possible guys believe me!!

Christians need to shit or get off the pot.

Either find a way to make your religion not gay (video related) or just disband to clear the way for something better

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

I hate the moral weakness and cowardice of mainstream Christians more than anything else right now, they know what's happening is wrong, but absolutely refuse to fight.

" Like it's obviously Sup Forums."
Retard alert. Unable to form a proper sentence and not talk like a dumb valley girl.
Sage

Chinks are the tackiest people on this planet. A building in the shape of a turtle.. seriously.