"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Vedic_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences
mic
archive.is/282AP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Paganism is cucked, India must convert to Christianity before they are overrun by Islam.

No keep your sand cult to yourself

It is inevitable that your nation will succumb to either Christianity or Islam. You have the choice to follow Christ and be free, otherwise Islam will take over and make you all slaves.

Both of them have been trying hard for the last 1500 years with no real results and I'll like to keep it that way

POO

JOO

Hinduism is Aryan polytheism that was poo'd by atavistic Dravidian religion.

So sad what happened to India. From an amazing civilization to street shitters who want open boob

>OP makes an informative and interesting post
>"POO IN LOO xD!!!"

Flags were a mistake

Yes one of the main influences was the religion of Vedism

Xd

Sage

Announcing Sage is a rule violation

Its hard to buy into any religion or philosophy pandered by a billion rapists who shit openly in the streets.

Xd

Quality thread OP but this Sup Forums is overrun by Donald or Antifa shills nowadays don't expect much of a discussion.

lmao

No I make these once in a while for good discussion and sometimes I do get good discussions out of it, so it's okay

What is there to discuss? Your religion is just satanic demon-worship and rape. Embrace Jesus or go to hell poofag.

This is Ganesha.

Ja hind.

>he has no idea about the Divine cosmogony even in the Christian Faith
>he doesn't know Christ was a messenger of the Solar Kristos that dates back to Atlantean days
>he doesnt know the Aryan Dispensational faith through out the ages

Granted, redemption will come from Christianity, but do not believe that it begins and ends with Christianity. The Old Testament tries to go back as far as possible to describe the Divine and Universal Law that we have worshipped for hundreds of thousands of years. The Templars knew this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Vedic_religion

It is no coincidence that Hinduism and European Paganism both descend from the same source, and it is no coincidence that the Semites have waged war against both these branches for millennia.

"Indian Paganism" is what lead this country to shit in the streets.

You are right, the Noble Aryan doctrine dissolved and those people transmuted (same Universal law, new garb) into new faiths while migrating into the Middle East/Mediterranean and Europe.

You're both wrong.

Christianity is a jewcult and shouldn't be folllowed.

Hinduism is at best flavour-myth, and is in no way real any more than stories of zues or apollo is.

Indians shit on streets because seriously that country needs a food for sterilisation program.

In a single generation the population can be consolidated in the cities with a standard of living in multiples of china.

The next generation can re-build the country side/rural areas, with modern knowledge/practices.

Yes while they were clearly inferior in civilization terms to local Indians, it's a well accepted historic fact that Indus Valley culture was much advanced than the migrant culture

India is the endgame of multiculturalism. It was conquered and re-conquered hundreads of times leaving an ungodly horde of street shitters as the final phase of racial dysgenics.

>stories
Pic related

And secondly population isn't a problem we are recovering from 200 years of systemic deindustrualization and stagnation, it's gonna take time

Indian Paganism is a poo poo piece of shit, bunch of idol worshipers who worship demons and forces of nature. They are nigger-tier people who shit everywhere and consume cow excretion and think it's holy from what I've heard.

Visited slum areas in mumbai in the early 2000s kids pooing everywhere, visited the same place a decade later to see the same street shitting

>while I come from the poorest of the poor of Europe

Yes your idolatry arguments gave away your cut dick

Its said that ancient Vedas hold the truth to all, from the real purpose of our life to the knowledge of everything and anything to the nothing(manifest and the unmanifest) due to the effects of the age of Kali the knowledge has been lost to time.
In this fallen age of Kali where bodily age, strength as well as mental abilities, will power (former two have fallen by 10 times) the holy name of lord is the path of obtaining liberation according to Srimad Bhagvatam which is considered to be the cream of the whole knowledge of vedas.

You'd rather buy into a religion literally invented by jews?

eastern europe is filled with poos everywhere who come here to study in universities because they're so retarded even their own universities won't accept them

Death to poos and saged

(You =

Don't fall for the blame myth.
The country is shit because the people are shit, the first step to success is to accept that. India at the moment is SHIT.

The worse possible thing Indians can do now is to blindfold themselves and say "No we're the best.".

They are at a crossroads now. They can be like Japan in the 1800s that said "Look we're shit, we don't have steam technology, teach us and we can learn"..

Or they can be like Africa that even to this day says "Oh we were just decolonised! That's why! Oh we are actually Kangs and shit, we are great it's just the world doesn't see it!"..

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

Look at this, look at the guy's excuse. "Oh colonialism was just 50 years ago!".

Fuck off with that shit. Are you an African?

No first world country is less than 200 years old, secondly if the people are so shit why is our progress free from foreign rule exponential, Its just that we are a 10,000 of year old civilization and whites will be a mere ink stain on it

You're doing it again, instead of being humble and saying we can improve and stop shitting on the streets... you're telling me "India is the best".

I don't know how blind you can be regarding this. You're African tier if you think like this.

The BEST civilisations in history are those that say "Okay we're not the best, but we can improve".

The WORST civilisations are those that say "We are already the best, for some reason we just shit in the streets still, but we're the best".

If you keep talking like this you will literally become african level.

No I clearly said we need more time.

This is a pretty good post, well thought out and full of resources and all that but I don't really see the point in hinduism, just wanted to give a bump.

It's a religion

That's true, but you also have to accept that you are a bit behind schedule.

And compared to Japanese modernisation you're FAR behind schedule.

You can either accept this and improve, or deny this and forever remain African tier, lagging behind the Chinese/Japanese people.

I mean I don't see the point of hinduism for people who aren't Indian. It'd be like telling a Japanese person to convert to Native American shamanism. It just doesn't make sense.

Hinduism is a really weird religion. The more I read about it the more I get confused. Can poos on this thread recommend a book that explains Hinduism?

Japan was already a developed country before the war China had a head start, don't bother with your comparison, read bit of history the last 200 years don't define this continent

You can certainly embrace its philosophy

Modern History Heinrich Himmler and the SS Ahnenerbe ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444 Mein Kampf a bestseller in India mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT Arthur Schopenhauer on the Vedas en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences >If the reader has also received the benefit of the Vedas, the access to which by means of the Upanishads is in my eyes the greatest privilege which this still young century (1818) may claim before all previous centuries, if then the reader, I say, has received his initiation in primeval Indian wisdom, and received it with an open heart, he will be prepared in the very best way for hearing what I have to tell him. It will not sound to him strange, as to many others, much less disagreeable; for I might, if it did not sound conceited, contend that every one of the detached statements which constitute the Upanishads, may be deduced as a necessary result from the fundamental thoughts which I have to enunciate, though those deductions themselves are by no means to be found there.

>China had a head start
yeah all those japs raping them to death were giving them a head start.

What if we archive that

>mic com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT
archive.is/282AP

Start from the first one and move along to the mythology if you understand hindi their are really good tv shows too

While India was experiencing Islam for 1200 years, what's your point?

>Indeed, Hitler embraced one of the most prominent symbols of ancient India -- the swastika -- as his own.

Stopped reading there.

>Islam for 1200 years
You'r welcome.

Yeah lets not mention the catastrophic effects of white Christian colonialism Kek

All these religions found a safe haven in the historical rich region of India and the only ones who managed to fuck it up were the greedy jew tier brits with their Christian faith.

Really activates my almonds.

>Indian Paganism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

>you're
No you don't relate in anyway to the mughals, you are remnants of the Dalits who converted, indian Muslims celebrating Islamic conquest is funny on a different level

>Sati was practiced by a very select part of society and was always voluntary
The flag ain't confusing me Rasheed

Dude my last name (legally) is Mughal. I still have ancestral land.

Japan was nuked though.

Pajeet I'm wondering, why are you so proud of your street shitting people?

Surely you see pictures and stats like that, and realise that your closer in living standards on average compared to african people that even Japanese people, let alone European nations?

Surely you can't blame ALL of this on colonialism, you've been independent for 50 years now.

Countries have gone from nothing, or being ravaged by a war.. to being top of the world literally. (Japan/Germany/China).. all 3 suffered massive infrastructure damage, and today are FAR ahead of you.

Why can't you see and accept this? Accepting and seeing a problem is the first step to fixing it.

Why do you insist on taking the african/nigger route of saying "No we're the best, we wuz kanggsss white boii, and u stole the waelthh?"

I know Indians are very redpilled on African intelligence. So I know you can atleast recognise they are retarded, but why don't you recognise yourself being retarded in a similar way?

>you are remnants of the Dalits who converted
Why does every poo on the internet believes this shit? Do they teach you that in school?

Pic related.

You're literally a rung below even the shit tier nation of India.

>why are you so proud of your street shitting people
Delusional nationalism. You would not believe the shit their media tells them.

Your nation needs to abandon shitslam, and modernise as well.

>he ignored it
Kek

Still won't change the fact that only one Mughal ruler was actually Mughal, almost all of them were Indian, we as a people have achieved a lot the religion didn't matter

Mind showing your flag so I can see which glories country your ass belong to?

You do realize the people of Pakistan did not follow Hinduism 300 hundred years prior to Islams arrival and were literal fire worshiping tree niggers? History is funny that way

Voluntary in the way that her village would shame her into suicide? That kind of (((voluntarism)))?

>only one Mughal ruler was actually Mughal
Oh for fuck sacks.
Talking to indians on Sup Forums is like behn ke agey been bajana.

Address this pajeet.

Why do you have so much trouble recognising the failures of modern India in terms of wealth distribution and abject infrastructure failures?

These aren't the faults of colonialism. The infrastructure of the day was likely BETTER under colonialism. Why pajeet is this the case?

They didn't face the same problems as us and China is 14 years ahead of India in development, Germany and Japan were developed nations when they were bombed and were heavily funded by the west

So let me get this right.
Pakistanis are descendants of the lowest cast of poos and yet are taller, have 2 points higher IQ and have lighter skin tone then poos. How?

I'm just an impartial observer living in a first world country with literally a MULTIPLES of your income and living standard.. and likely with a higher living standard than youl'l EVER seen in your life.

If Britain colonised India/Pakistan properly, you'd be living the same living standard as me right now.

You got your independence, fine. But what are you both doing with it? He's shitting on streets, and your prepping yourself with an explosive vest.

How many of them were Mughal name them, a religion won't change the fact most of them were of Rajput and Persian ancestry, it's just that you have a narrative and history impedes with it

>China is 14 years ahead of India in development

>china's GDP
11.2 trillion USD

>Pooland GDP
2.264 trillion USD and 620 million street shitters.

12 years folks.

>taller
Nigger are tall too
>iq points
If you are going to believe in meme images posted on /pol you should go back to plebbit,

You do realize China themselves released this figure right?

>I'm just an impartial observer living in a first world country
... that's on the brinks of becoming a chinese colony.

I'm just an impartial observer living in a more cuckfree country than youl'l EVER seen in your life.
How's that faggot vote going dingo?

Just abandon Islam, stop shitting in the streets, start a eugenics program and modernise putting corrupt fucks to death with no recourse.

In literally 5-10 years you will top Germany in living standard.

Or keep doing what you're doing and in 5-10 years youl'l be siting on this board telling me about how colonialism is responsible for all problems in the world, and how in next 20 years India will be superpower.

>economy gows for a quarter of the size of the world's GDP to a mere 2% with the decline miraclously corresponding with Christian colonialism
>not colonialisms fault

Are you retarded?

>no mention of the native population
Only an anglo would show such malice towards another human being

>informative and interesting post
>namedrops Savitri Devi, who LARPed harder than all of the naziboos on Sup Forums put together x1000

yeah nah

>Persian ancestry
You just said they were all indians Are you dump?

You sound mad about my living standard lel.

Better hurry about and get that visa applicaiton off Salim.

Topkek, I already live in a higher standard of living than you ever will same is the case with the Indian middle class which has higher population than Australia, PPP is an advanced concept for your petrol riddled brain

>colonialism is responsible for all problems in the world
Yeah it's not like colonialism is responsible for the Kashmir and Israel conflicts.
You are totally right my dingo friend. Pigskins have it too hard have to hear people be mean to them.

You retard having a Persian ancestry makes you Persian, are tatas Persian? I'll clarify the Persian ancestry originated from thousands of years of free movement between India and Persia

>Indian middle class which has higher population than Australia
Dude I'm all up for shiting on pigskins but comeon. really?

The native population would never have been born, and thus not a concern.

The existing native population would go from famine / hunting and eating uncooked food -> dying of bacteria-->Blaming the rainbow snake...

To

Enjoying free gibs to drink themselves to death while complaining how much better they had it when they didn't have clothes.

Dude you do realize these numbers are available online on the interwebz?

Care to post some of them?

>Topkek, I already live in a higher standard of living than you ever will

It's statements like these that make me believe India will NEVER be a superpower.

I mean if you already have higher standard of living then me, why ever move out of the sewer hole right?

This is why youl'l be there FOREVER.

I must admit the "having a lot of arms" thing is quite impressive. Obviously better then Yahyah, but what isn't? Still, the pantheon looks stale. Our old gods had a thing for multiple heads.
Also
>god of war
Fucking lol, god of vigilance, ther is some dispute on that.

Yes while you have people sniffing petrol to get high and obscene amounts of alcohol abuse counts as education

>his argument isn't fact based and is entirely a shit post not substantiated by any studies

Not an argument. Colonialism is the most vile, evil concept ever inflicted on mankind and it's fitting that the main perpetrators were white Christian men.