Why doesn't Sup Forums use soulseek for downloading anime...

Why doesn't Sup Forums use soulseek for downloading anime? It's better for finding old animu and you can do it without signing up for places like animebytes.

>anime & manga
fuck off

>soulseek
Because it sounds chuuni as fuck.

It's a pretty great program for downloading stuff.

>It's better for finding old animu
No.
>you can do it without signing up for places like animebytes
You'd have to be literally retarded if you can't get into AB.

I'll just stick with what I've been doing for the last six years, Nyaa/sub group websites for airing shows, and AB for everything else.

But user, AB torrents are really slow. Not as slow as old torrents on nyaa but still slow.

If it has more than 1 seeder it goes really quick for me. Like I said, no reason to change because what I've been doing since AB was new works perfectly for me.

>soulseek
I've been using this exclusively to download obscure ethnic bullshit, you mean there are actually users that host old anime there?

Yes. It would be nice if there was an Sup Forums room just to share anime and mango with other Sup Forumsnons

>soulseek
Fuck all this noise, why has the anime community not migrated to usenet yet?

>secondbestgirl.jpg
I literally cannot imagine who in that show you could think is better than her.

Oreki.

>Usenet
>paying to pirate

Good to bed grandpa

brown koito a shit like koito

>Implying chitanda wasn't best girl
kek fucking plebs

Isn't Soulseek slow as heck for larger files? I use it for music all the time, but I don't think it would be great for anime.

I sometimes use/used emule to download anime dubbed in Italian because since megaupload was killed it's a pain in the ass to find them.

>AB
haha

Because the era of emule and limewire are dead. Thank god.

>half a gig per minute
>slow
user, you might be retarded

>implying
I get 14.7kb/s for torrents downloaded on AB

Then your internet must be shit, I get 9mb/s

I live in korea. My internet is pretty great.

I always download the ones that only have 1 seeder, and every time my speed is like 1MB/s at the very least.

Well no wonder your speed is shit when you live in the middle of the part of Asia that even the Chinese didn't want.

What are you trying to say? Are you saying that I have shitty internet or are you trying to say that it's because of where I live that my torrent speed is slow?

>emule
>dead
At least for underground movies it isn't.

bitch you dont know slow I remember a time when we where a week behind japan now we get shit the same day

What the fuck are you guys doing? Do you seriously think every torrent on the site goes at the same speed? You can't just compare speeds without any details about the torrent and expect to get anywhere.