ITT anime premise that actually exist

I'll start.
>Dude's hand is literally his girlfriend

No.
She wasn't his girlfriend until after she stopped being his hand.

>the world ends if I masturbate

>girls
>who are also guns

Show was pretty shit desu senpai.

>Main character is a zombie
>HE
>Is also a magical girl

This show was highly patrician.

Picked up

That isn't the premise you stupid idiot.

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>your childhood 2D waifu becomes real and you proceed to kiss her to save the world

>An Anime about High School girls eating candy
>An Anime about High School girls joking about penises
>An Anime about High School girls playing online video games
>An Anime about High School girls driving motorcycles
>An Anime about High School girls commanding world war II era Japanese warships

First season was alright, second was garbage and clearly showed that once the novelty factor of the gimmick wears off what's left is a generic and boring LN plot.

You forgot about:
>An Anime about High School girls eating brea

Keit-Ai finds a way

>MC is a self-inserting wish fulfillment Gary Stu

Dang that's some dank memage user

>>girls
>>who are also soda cans

>kids get inside their parents and fight aliens

>anime
Should read the manga instead.

>Transvestite guy goes to all-girls high school and becomes roommates with a lesbian.

thats wrong
>girlfriend is imaginary

This desu

>Girls have to defend their school from aliens
>They wear helmets that are also actually aliens
>These aliens have to lick the girls all over to feed

Alien 9 was fucked up.

What does it mean if I watched 90%of these?

I loved this manga

>Crazy fetishist who loves girls' parts instead of girls

too bad the 2nd half was garbage

I liked that manga. It was fun. I'll add

>I have to be tortured in hell in order to leave, and my demon handler wants to fuck me

>Aliens appear from a giant blue flying saucer
>Nobody gives a fuck

Alien 9 fucked me up. I had no idea what I was getting into, and I got even more than I could have imagined if I did know what I was getting into.

> Sup Forums the series

I like the other manga this guy did, the one about perfect body parts on different chicks and tits being best gurl

Yes, it's really cruel too because the girls can get seriously injured or killed, but then their bodies are repaired with alien parts.

>Akikan
I remember years ago watching the first episode and loving it(got me on the feels)

Years later I watched some of the later episodes and god what a fucking disappointment

I wish it was just a romcom with the main guy and the main can...fuck that battle harem shit it ruined all the potential it had

Watched and read for the joke but it never came. Not one "girlfriends you right hand" joke. I was beyond disappointed.

Don't remind me, shit. That manga fucked me up.

Already posted that one Second half was absolute garbage though

And his best work still remains Midori no Hibi by far

>tits being best gurl
FUCK NO
She was insufferable

Ootori best girl by far

I shouldn't have watched that when I was 10.

Remind me why the second half was garbage.

It fascinates me how these terms immediately became corrupted with the onset of the Internet, and are now all synonyms for "MC I don't like".

>singing to shoot laser beams IN SPACE
>playing guitar to shoot laser beams IN SPACE
>playing crane games to shoot laser beams IN SPACE

Let's see if anyone knows about this one

>Protagonist is the side character
>He is the side character to 3 different "main characters", which is the stereotypical harem lead, the stereotypical battle shounen lead, and the stereotypical delinquent lead.
>His familiar is a talking bear, who conned him into being a Magical Support Character
>He has reality altering powers
>He must use his powers to make the MCs plot be interesting, like making the girl fall in love with the MC, making the enemy grow stronger when the MC seemingly defeated it etc

Isn't it in the opposite order?

>an anime about god damn bread

Yes, it's the opposite of that. The lesbian goes to all girls school and become roommates with a fuccboi.

S

>Zombies on a train
>Show about a boy with godawful shitty hair

King Arthur is a girl, Gilgamesh is a twat and wants to fuck her. They are both jobbers.

Every time something really unexpected happen, I scream EEHHHHHHH while look up the sky

>girls
>who are also charcoal

sauce on all of those

>Guy and girl fall in love through saliva

>Twintails are the best.

Yep

E

S3 fucking never

Mc finds mermaid and keeps it in his tub.

>mermaid

>female psychopath that loves to eat vaginas
>she also works for the police

Girl meets girl.

>yakuza

Unable to confess?

It's actually the greatest love story

>Dead people with no training whatsoever brought back to life to combat alien invasion disguised as a game.

Splash

>lonely guy loses an arm and a leg.
>some other guy kills a hooker and starts a gang war
>lonely guy gets new arm and leg
>destroys the world and dies alone.

>Girl with deadbeat father becomes a god
>Demon's think she's best girl.
>Even the big bad

and when you eat it, you either go super-saiyan or turn into a manta ray

>Mariya
>fuckboy
Mariya is one of the few traps that actually runs shit with an iron fist. He's basically a crossdressing pimp.

>girl meets troubled wind

>Ex convict tries to take down a mysterious organisation by taking on astronomical debt.

A guy has to walk from one end of the galaxy to the other, occasionally something tries to kill him. Everything he loves dies. He will always be alone no matter what.

>An alien, a magical girl, a ghost, a dragon, and a girl from a underground society all fight over a small apartment room.
>They actually learn to like each other over a period of time via proper character development, and through this aura of respect for one another decide to all mutually support each other to accomplish their goals.

>college girls
>blue haired midget is an otaku
Literally garbage

Wasn't that the plot of one of the Simple stories?

Wixoss
too easy

Big whoop, that literally describes all of us.

>dead lesbians on top of the school

What is this and is it any good.

What anime/manga?

SAO?

What was the show called again?

>harem show
>MC ends the world in the first episode

Neat

Gantz was pretty rad.
I like that the author has started a new series. So far it looks like a re-telling of the events in an alternate universe where Kei is a girl.

Sauce?

Read
The
Manga

I'm mad it ended. His new manga is pretty funny, though.

Anpanman?

Yakitate JaPAN was a Souma done better.

What?

Everything after the Monaco arc was just shit filler.

Like, after raising the stakes, they just went around doing retarded TV shows contests. I never liked it and only sat through it to see how they'd finally beat the big boss.
That final volume and ending was such a disappointment too.
I get that some people thought that the characters getting meta and using the reactions for shit was funny and that it was a kids series but damn, most of the later arcs were so bad and unfunny.

Guy's harem causes a war on a cosmic scale fighting over him and someone goes back to the past to tell him to set things right.

Seconding. Liar Game.

rokujouma no shinryakusha

S2 Never, but the LN is still being translated

Appreciate it, thanks