slav thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PERFECTION

kurwa

This is most slavic picture I know

>drifting

>Boris, a young kid that delivers meat from his dads slaughterhouse to a two star restaurant across the Siberian tundra with his Lada shitbox.

Is it a Russian meme to photoshop those fucking dogs into everything?

Whats the purpose of squiting? Can some slav explain this to me

Are you asking us why do slavs squat?

Standing for too long is hard and it's not like you can sit on the ground (it's dirty).
>too lazy to stand: The Nation

Cute boy

Is Russian really that hard to learn?

slav life best life

depends, it was easy for me but my mother tounge is another slav language
I think the hardest thing for non slavs is the pronounciation, I heard people who are otherwise fluent in russian but their pronounciation is wrong on almost every word

Do slavs all really sit like this or is it just a meme?

In russia and some poorer rusaboo countries it's perfectly socially acceptable to squat and loiter in public when you don't have something clean to sit on
The tracksuit is exclusive to russia as far as i know

Why would even want to do that? I can't really imagine the reason why would someone would like to learn our language, unless you have to move to Motherland due to work.

My sister took Russian because of some university benefit you get for taking language classes no one likes.

literature, it's alway better to read originals instead of translations
and there are heaps of good literature written in russian

Grammar is simple as fuck.
Pronunciation shouldn't be a bitch as long as you put some effort into it.

Just tried it. It hurts my knees after mere seconds.
Am I just not slav enough?

You're not slav enough, it's like trying to sit japanese without being japanese enough
You have to do it while young a lot in order to fuck your knees up to the point where doing it doesn't hurt anymore

where you standing on your toes maybe?
that's bad form druzhe, you should squat or heels on midfoot

So, how?

Tank drifting

It's really hard to balance that way without looking awkward like an indian taking a shit.

Is this GuP?

what else

Kabaneri detected

Okay, okay goddammit. I'll pick it up again.

don't drop it again

GONNA GET YOU LIKE A SPACE BOY

sauce

polish qt inbound

1.iqdb
2.booru
3.????
4.PROFIT

Dostoevskij, what else?

Would you call this multi-track drifting?

are poles slav?

>is water wet?

Are his works poorly translated?

Why do slavs squat like that?

No, they're german

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

cheeki breeki

Like it's even possible to translate it.
That said Nabokov also thought that his writing was much better in Russian as he felt that he was able to put much more meaning in it. Later he saw that people didn't really care for his fancy shit in Russian and instead praised him for his loli novel, which was written in English.

Did someone say SlavThread?

This is brilliant.

Translation is the art of failure.

Or whatever the quote was

Any slavs in anime or manga other than Russians?

Also japanase girls slavboos don't count.

Russians are only Eastern Slavs. There are also Western Slavs (like Poles) and Southern Slavs ( like Serbians).

But they are still slavs

aw yiss

DESU, Russians alone make up half of the world's Slavic population, and Ukrainians who are the second or third most numerous aren't culturally that different from them, so when you generalize Slavs based on Russians you aren't completely wrong.

But you are completely wrong if you act like Russians are only slavs and ignore existence of other Slavs or claiming they are not slavs.

Harasho

it's like eurovision, every nation gets a vote regardless of size

RUSSIANS GET OFF MY BOARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are Slavs white?

are whites Slav?

Funny how people who question that are also complaining about "white genocide" in their countries.

BASED SLAVS