sage this slidethread
>sage this slidethread
sage this slidethread
>sage this slidethread
sage this slidethread
>sage this slidethread
sage this slidethread
>sage this slidethread

Splattering on the pavement and instantly dying is a lot better than getting trapped under debris and slowly getting crushed

>watch my dive

They should have struck the towers at a lower floor.

>burn alive
>fall
I know which one I want

I'd wait till I catch on fire then jump so I can be the one everybody thinks about.

No Jews were hurt in the making of this image

Burn alive while falling?

aiming with airplanes. now that you said it..you folks have the experience. Altho its been lost during the generations.

NEVER GIVE UP SUICIDE IS THE EASY WAY OUT

Sage isn't a downvote you fucking sosig

What were conditions like inside the towers above the impact zone?

They were basically pushed out since everyone tried to get to the windows

>The moment of the crash
You are two or three metres from the target. You can see clearly the muzzles of the enemy's guns. You feel that you are suddenly floating in the air. At that moment, you see your mother's face. She is not smiling or crying. It is her usual face.

Very hot. I would imagine.

>not waiting for the building to collapse and jumping out the window at the last second to safety

youtube.com/watch?v=3aeNy2y-QHY

you can survive if you land on your heels. you will shatter your spine and be a quadreplegic but your brain will be in tact. some skydiver who parachute didnt deploy survived like that.

Was everyone above the impact distressed or were there pockets of people who were calm, comfortable and awaiting assistance?

But do you go to hell for committing suicide if you jump?

Not if the planes didn't hit.

That's just something the Catholic church made up, presumably for devious purposes, like implying that a Christian could want to commit suicide and forgiveness is really just a technicality and not a consequence of grace, or something like that

he should have taken a chair with him, and jump from that chair just before hitting the ground

is this bait i hope this is bait

People have survived falls like that. I don't think most people thought they'd survive though. It was a choice between burning to death or splattering on the pavement and the latter would probably be quicker and less painful.

No you go to Disney world.

the best way to commit suicide and go to heaven in Catholicism is go to a confession booth and take a cyanide pill, then ask for forgiveness before it kicks in.

Catholic leaders made up that myth in order to keep depressed plebs from hanging themselves so that they stay as productive as possible prior to starving

There was one blind guy with an assistance dog that managed to go all the way down with the help of his doggo and a co-worker.

I'm sad bc I lol'ed at the filename

So jihadi brothers when will you come up with something as spectacular? Why Osama could be Chad but isis are basically clowns?

Why did America fall for this BS. The culprits are still free and many innocent victims are dead.

>With the help of his dog
>And a coworker who could see

>Wear a wingsuit to work every day at the WTC
>Constantly mocked
>September 11th, 2001: no longer mocked

He's chillin like it's a football game.

Don't make light of it, that guy hit building 7.

If only. Why did none of them have a parachute in their office?

You know he's jewish, right user?

Why are you so antisemitic?

I wonder how many people who work in tall buildings keep parachutes with them now. Why don't people have wingsuits or parachutes on commercial flights? No reason can be outweighed by splattering into the ground.

Parachute prices tripled days before 9/11

Top kek.

He let the dog go down first so it could save itself since he was pretty much trapped and couldn't move with all the people clustering the stairs but it later came back to him.

>be black
>Sup Forums daily
>muh dick threads daily
>911 happens
>stuck in tower
>time to shine
>jump
>die

I fucking love you Sup Forums, fucking kek

>Burn to death slowly in collapsing building, possibly crushed to death feet first
>Pretend to fly, die instantly on impact with ground

Your choice Mr super smart non american

>12
How old is this picture?

Beacuse of rtards pulling corda whilst in seats, goddammit lol

Probably not bait. There’s multiple cases of skydiving accident survivors.

I don't know man. I don't know. :(

Or take a Swiss flag so the health boost kicks in the same time the fall damage breaks his legs

But sage doesn't bump this thread and lets it pushed to the bottom for archiving.

Kick up your feet and enjoy the show

>when you watch the ground rush towards you
>when you anticipate and hence feel the impact of your head on the pavement
Don't kid yourself... it's a bad way to go. Better than burned alive though. But knowing is always bad.

Ha

no this is actually true, a lot of people tried commiting suicide but cases like these happened and they suffered till death

It's not bait.
popularmechanics.com/adventure/outdoors/a5045/4344036/
Your body only needs a few organs to stay alive and other than your intestines they're all in your rib cage or higher.

What does that matter? All my reaction pics are old af... i'm older than Sup Forums

>instant death from pavement
>possible slowly burning alive

I don't think it was a choice about life.

I imagine those cases probably happened on nice soft fields as well, maybe with trees to break a fall, instead of concrete and asphalt

Why would you watch the ground. Just await sweet release, ugh man so comforting, I can't wait to die.

There's enough weird stuff in NYC (flagpoles, dumpsters, traffic) to break your fall enough that you might not die. Remember staying in the tower is guaranteed death. As long as jumping has a non-zero chance at survival it's the better choice.

Yea usually landing into snow or when the parachute partially deployed, not landing on concrete.

Are you implying that only things that matter to you should be said? You don't get to decide what matters, you stupid fuck... It matters because knowledge is power and from your answer, I could ascertain how long anyone's been here by the pictures they post. It would also simply be interesting to know. You have the mind of a child.

Look at everyone taking the bait
can't fix stupid

Can't know what it was like in there but they didn't know it was going to collapse at that point? They could have gone higher and hunkered down until the fire was under control no?

Someone post the webm of the people jumping out and doing backflips

Announcing your importance like that is completely reddit and he needs to stfu

If I lived in a skyscraper i would take a parachute with me.

Why didn't they use curtains as parachutes?

Has anyone else been frustrated for the last 16 years at the ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY OF FINDING PICS OF SPLATTERED JUMPERS??!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT!

The fire was what was killing them, that was the thing. When you were pretty much pinned between the window you broke for precious life-giving air and a truly oppressive wall of fire and heat that kept crawling closer to you...well, what would you have done, and can you blame them?

W E W
E
W
>FPBP
>APBP
Never change 'straya

>not running down instead

>>he thinks he can survive

How do you know he didn't?

Why didn't they put the fires out?

The crash /explosion blocked stairs

I thought he was a raghead immigrant

The availability of digital cameras on 9/11 was practically nil. Imagine wasting a few shots of a 35mm roll of film on the splattered remnants of a newly hired investment banker fresh out of college while every FDNY on the ground waiting for their fellow men to come back down alive could see you out of the corner of their eyes. Implying you could even get that close to the scene and even had business walking up to the Twin Towers just to snap some gore pics.

>assburgers is showing
nope, was asking what you meant by it in the context on my reply
obvs nothing, just curiousity?
reaction images were from Sup Forums when it was good... well before Sup Forums

Psh, who's talking about any stairs?

Does anyone have the webm of WTC7 collapsing? Rare view, filmed from inside a building.

Those weren't people. Those were dummies.

Shitty day to forgot his magic carpet.

That impact zone was targeted specifically because of what it contained.

>he thinks they can survive

no they didn't, your heart will explode before you even come close to hitting the bottom. better than burning and choking on smoke to death

probs 2008?

Besides the fact that so many stairwells were blocked and showered in debris and water and broken glass and utterly clogged with ten thousand other human beings, many of whom were middle-aged boomers who couldn't quite run like that anymore, have you ever tried to run down even 15 flights of stairs? Your muscles won't last that long sonny.

Lutherans consider suicide murder, but not nessisarily hellworthy. The Bible actually doesn't talk about "mortal sins" as far is I know. Catholics made that up

Why build buildings higher than you can account security and rescue services for?

>Friday, 28 June 2013, 7:30:46 PM

OK so what did it contain vague ass coolguy wannabe?

people have survived farther falls

so do you choose
>certain death
or
>minuscule chance of survival