Today I realized that I cucked an American soldier, does anyone want to hear the story?

Today I realized that I cucked an American soldier, does anyone want to hear the story?

P.S American women are whores

pics

full story pls

I'm not gonna show them because they're not going to prove anything. And I don't want to dox myself.

You just created another Jihadi Jesus..

ελα περιμενω

i heard that soldiers were even cucked in ancient times. Why is that? soldiers who arent in the (((military))) are alpha

>does anyone want to hear the story?
stop being an attention whore. the answer to this question is always yes.

>met 20 years old american exchange student 8-9 months ago
>exchanged contact info and agreed to meet up and hang out back then
>at the end of the night she thanked me for the "date"
>mfw it wasnt even a date for me
>agreed to meet for a second time
>we fucked on the second "date"
>kept going for a while
>stalked her facebook and found pictures of her being very close to a us marine back home
>comments like "cute couple!"
>confront her about it, she says that's her ex
>we kept meeting and dating, she was getting more and more clingy so I had to let her go
>she started ghosting me after going back to usa
>just saw her new pictures on facebook from this week
>in a relationship with: the same marine
>pictures of them hugging, hearts, etc.
>mfw

at least fb profile

i need some fap material here

Jesus Christ bulgaria, have some manners.

American women are whores. I have "dated" quite a few.

>American women are whores

News at four.

Do you have any evidence of the encounter? You should contact the marine and tell him what she's doing behind his back.

>fucking the wife the true soldier and man fighting for your freedom to deafet the mudslims

Same on you,you pathetic faggot

LOL, the Marine likes the taste of your dick user

I have selfies of us in the same bed and of her ass but I won't do it lel

leave a note on his toilet

Wtf is up with military wives/gfs lying to their man? Can you really not deny your (((female))) instincts to suck the nearest dick when your SO is out of the picture for 5 minutes?

Calm down Bond. Do you wanna hit it too?

Tell the marine. It's the best thing you could do. She's getting money from him right now (BAH) I'd want the same done to me, I'd want to know. Bros before hoes
t. Army

>gr*ek
You're the mudslime

You have to tell the guy
And pay debnts also

Tell the guy.
Be a good person, seriously.
If she fucked you she probably fucked other people, don't let her cuck him into alimony.

so... why did you mention cucking when there's none of it in your greentext? or are you just repeating the funny meme lingo you see everyone else saying to fit in and try to make your story more believable?

I honestly don't give shit about some retard southern mercenary from fatfuckistan

Anyone willing to bang/marry some military pleb probably has extremely weak morals user

That's not the point though is it, it's not about what you give a fuck about you fucking inbred retard