i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg
imgur.com/a/V5HLc
imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P
imgur.com/a/19hKT
i.imgur.com/BkmNFR8.jpg
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Llewellyn_Set
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Drang Armor Set
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Iron_Twinblade
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_of_the_Old_Iron_King_(Helm)
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Engraved_Gauntlets
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
u.pomf.is/dvgicp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ufdlkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/emobax.jpg
u.pomf.is/dlomuo.jpg
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png
imgur.com/FkLLUKK
i.imgur.com/rrvWwCv.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/llTgJ
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
imgur.com/a/Qye8N
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg
i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png
a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
imgur.com/a/EIZco)
imgur.com/a/w2u3y)
imgur.com/a/UcXD1
imgur.com/a/n0GuK
imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
imgur.com/a/OzDIr
imgur.com/DjaHuBg
imgur.com/BtNnLta
imgur.com/a/MbRv7
my.mixtape.moe/xxbfwd.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
imgur.com/a/VUrvG
imgur.com/a/zlzfO
i.imgur.com/vK1VpR1.png)
i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was my daughterus birthday yesterday(the 5th) so I'd like to request something relating to that.

Requesting Morgan smiling while being presented a birthday cake by Tharja and Noire(her older sister) please. Morgan has black hair like Tharjas if you can't really tell.

imgur.com/a/LSXS9

Or for something Mother's Day related, Noire and Morgan giving her the mask she has in Tokyo Mirage Sessions and saying they got her a vacation to Tokyo as a gift(Noire holding the ticket and Morgan giving her the mask or something like that).

imgur.com/a/bqEhp

requestng Madotsuki sleepng soundly like a baby and holding her pillow tightly

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, anything cute with her wearing spats and a tanktop encouraging the viewer to workout or getting ready for one herself would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Or Rias drawn in the same kind of style as Space Patrol Luluco.
Style references: imgur.com/a/6djef

Alternatively, Rias dressed as Nozomi from Shin Megami Tensei IV/Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final would be cool.
Nozomi reference: i.imgur.com/RlvtAOp.png

Any SI/kisekae related stuff would also be incredibly appreciated. Her outfit can be her regular school uniform or just some cute casual clothes of your choice.
kisekae image: i.imgur.com/jzjr3ES.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you and have a nice day.

Good morning or afternoon everyone hope you all had a great week!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari simply smiling with a red hibiscus flower in her hair, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting Shion a mechanical bull while wearing her cowboy outfit or her as a lamia
cowboy outfit ref: i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting C.C. hanging upside down off a jungle gym.

Or just taking a nap on a pile of pillows.

Anything else that you would like to draw is fine too. Thankyou!

Requesting Nio, please. Anything non-lewd would be appreciated. For some specific suggestions:
-Wearing this: i.imgur.com/Gkmue5v.jpg
-Like this: i.imgur.com/y8sLyQC.jpg
-Wearing an Iron Man T-shirt.
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/BEH1m
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

I'd like to request Etna playing fire breathing bagpipes possibly in a kilt like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0

Of course anything cute is always appreciated.

Requesting Sakuya playing snooker in some more casual clothing.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason.

This week has been quite good. I hope everyone has a great weekend as well, and thanks if you consider.

Since Mother's Day is on this weekend, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing, smiling and tearing up as she shows the viewer a positive pregnancy test (preferably in her nightgown, see second image in second row of reference, but with her hair ribbon on). Something similar to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1831970

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai wearing a leotard and performing rhythmic gymnastics, preferably with a gymnastics ribbon, similarly to this image: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1514952
Maybe with a leotard that has this shape but a color scheme that fits Mai more such as blue and white: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1916961

Rev up those Mother's Day requests!

Requesting Kurumi Yukino from Cybot Robocchi wearing a space helmet.

Requesting my love Yuu dressed as a pyromancer from any of the Souls games [ref: imgur.com/a/HxZ1H] while casting/resting beside a Warmth spell [youtu.be/Kj_UtBPJRDw?t=5m53s]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Oh man, didn't realize it was so late if WWD's already started. I am not going to get anywhere near enough sleep... VR is too damn addictive.

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably something cute and/or romantic with the SI (i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit), but of course as always I'll be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

For Mother's Day, I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami sitting, surrounded by Chaos from the Sonic series that she raised trying to get her attention.
(Refs: imgur.com/a/eWJ25)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-this cute image (imgur.com/R9bV8wb) of Kaga from KanColle redrawn with Chiaki Nanami in her place, please.
-her dressed as Mei from Overwatch, optionally blasting her freeze ray. (Refs: imgur.com/a/SlT13)
-her co-piloting Kirby's new mech with Kirby from the recently released (broke street date, iirc) Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And remember, don't lose hope!
Also, here's my SI, in case you'd like to draw it with her: (imgur.com/lu3sPxk)

Greetings everyone

I would like to request Karen either:
dressed like Karen from Kiniro Mosaic ref, i.imgur.com/mjArExx.jpg
or something aesthetic
and as always anything cute welcome

Have a nice weekend everyone

Hello WWD!

My Birthday is next week (May 12th)! Because of that, I would like to request a picture of Arche Klaine doing something for me for my birthday.

Anything else cute is highly appreciated as well.

Thank you for your time!

Requesting Colette at a desk, demanding pictures of SpiderMan.
Alternatively, lying around admiring her wedding ring.

Since Mother’s Day is this Sunday, requesting a group shot of Kobori, my SI, and our daughter posing for a family photo.

u.pomf.is/piulgv.png

Anything else that’s cute is fine, too.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
For something Mother's Day related, I'd like to see my SI going out to dinner with Stocking and her mother.
SI: imgur.com/a/Lsl1y
Stocking's mom: imgur.com/a/x8oNn

Or something simpler, Stocking in a simple black dress with a purple floral pattern. Maybe with braids like these. i.imgur.com/6ZLGbLs.jpg

Requesting Gazer cooking or playing videogames.

Maybe her as a Darkest Dungeon style adventurer, or sitting around a Dark Souls style bonfire, possibly casting spells or wearing armor.
Maybe as an alchemist or something like that.

Alternatively, wearing something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well. Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested. Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute. a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.

Requesting my dear Mizunashi Akari drifting. Please interpret this any way you wish.

Thanks for considering and hahi a nice weekend!

Hello there, hope all is good. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definetly feel free to do so.

Alternatively her wearing Shinobu's outfit from Koyomimonogatari (ref:a.pomf.cat/teyfid.png) if you could change the designs on the skirt to be icecream cones instead that would be a cute addition, but otherwise just the her in the outfit is great, aside from that anything cute that a drawfriend has worked on is more than welcome, thank you so much, have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting something sweet of my dearest yumi. Things like
>painting nails
>sleep over with her friends
>as a dark souls sorcerer
>playing with yasuna amd sonya from kill me baby

But anything cute would be fine as well.
Thanks and have a nice weekend everyone.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, as Miss Pauling. Ref: imgur.com/a/a7wjw

Also, since this request is TF2 related, just a warning: don't do the Pyro. It's not original, it's not funny, and it's been done before. Just don't do it.

Of course, as always, anything is welcomed, appreciated, and loved! Thanks so much to all the artist who spend time and effort to make anons here happy for so little in return. Thank you!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her looking comfy on a bed, hugging a big teddy bear or doing other comfy things (like reading or browsing the internets on her laptop for example)

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing bikini armor, or any other kind of revealing armor as long as it's not too lewd.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, so feel free to play around with any ideas you may have.

If you would like some suggestions however:
-Something relating to Dark Souls, i.e: trying out some armor sets, stylized to fit the setting, or being the leader of her own Covenant where Midas notes are the rank up item.
-Sleeping with/holding a plush toy version of her guardian, Aurore files.catbox.moe/en95rl.png
-Wearing a spring sundress.

Thank you for reading and possibly considering, please have a nice weekend.

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely Inori.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting a medieval fantasy Momo, elf ears optional. Please and thank you.

Requesting Nepgear
Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/R647l with her
Something with me and her imgur.com/a/0aUmr, building gunpla would be fun.
Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting an outfit swap with Wamuu, please! For pose ideas, maybe with their arms folded, either Kagura standing in front of him, or the two of them staring at each other. Also please give Kagura a chest wrap or something to keep her modest.

Wamuu reference: i.imgur.com/MUuA2X0.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Also thanks to for drawing her last week! There was no need to apologise for it being a sketch, it was still super cute, plus the outfit you drew her in is one of my favourties too. Thanks again, Ayanobro!

Requesting Ryuko! Anything cute is fine.

Interaction with other waifu/husbandos is great, or swap her costume with your waifu/husbando/favorite character.

Requesting Ryuko!

Alternatively prince(ss) carrying SI-kun like i.imgur.com/YMWaUZR.png

Self-Insert: i.imgur.com/28lPwKk.png

THhnk you!

Requesting Thage please.

Requesting Lev peacefully sleeping amongst cats, like this: my.mixtape.moe/rtpfyq.jpg
Alternatively, I'd like to see him holding sunflowers with a big, warm smile on his face.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting a sleeping Sawyer, hugging a pillow and looking calm, similar to any of these
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401

She could be wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love sweaters and spats

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting Kanon, please.

For specifics, any of these suggestions:
-Hugging a shark plushie. Plush ref: a.pomf.cat/drdqoa.jpg
-Lying in bed next to the viewer and smiling softly. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Cooking something together with Amelia or hosting their own cooking show together. Amelia reference: i.imgur.com/XTIvUs2.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

>14

Requesting user's mom requesting for him while he's away

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka eating cereal.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her wearing a sundress of your choice along with a wide-brimmed hat. Also with her hair down, if possible.

And as always, anything else is also welcome.

Good morning Sup Forums.

Requesting Hinagiku wearing this stylish and tough outfit: i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, a POV of a naked Hina crawling on all fours towards the viewer on a bed. A bit of blush, with either a smile or a needy expression, and whether or not to censor her lewd bits with conveniently placed hair or something is entirely optional.

Lastly for the thread, since Bravely Second released recently, I'd also love to see my waifu dressed as Magnolia Arch from the game. Ref: imgur.com/a/V5HLc
If possible, a pose with Hina leaning forward towards the viewer and a bit to the side (like the second pic), and using both hands to rest the naginata horizontally behind her on the curve of her butt. Or simply doing the same thing as either the first or second pics.

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting wifus caterpillaring

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda. I'd like to see her wearing a maid outfit together with Mai Natsume , maybe doing this pose imgur.com/YNcFEgW. I'd also like to see this with my beloved imgur.com/pNIihFP,6E9OAFb

If anyone's up for waifu drawn in another artist's style request, I would love to see her in AV / Archvermin's style.

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Additional ref: imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be fun to see a version of one of these panels where Luluco is replaced by Slaine in his red uniform imgur.com/a/19hKT
Alternatively, requesting Slaine wearing office clothes and glasses like here: i.imgur.com/BkmNFR8.jpg bonus points for rolled up sleeves.

As always, any happy drawing of him would make me happy so other ideas are appreciated too. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting Megumin trying out new eyepatches. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not lewd.

Requesting Hisui wearing Llewellyn/Drang set and Crown of the Old Iron King, wielding a Red Iron Twinblade. On a side note, changing default gauntlets to Engraved Gauntlets would be great but totally optional.
Refs:
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Llewellyn_Set
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Drang Armor Set
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Iron_Twinblade
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_of_the_Old_Iron_King_(Helm)
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Engraved_Gauntlets

I wish most of you would just drop dead already, or at least get some new waifus. It's like the same characters being requested every single week.

Try saying that in a few hours, it's too early for shitposting.

For this Mother's Day, would like to see Deedlit get breakfast in bed while our daughter snuggles up next to her.
Alternatively to celebrate Dawn of War 3 announcement, her at a computer/ on the battlefield yelling "For the Emperor!"
Anything cute/comfy would be appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin chilling in hot bath, anything else cute/cool would've highly appreciated as well.

Requesting *Hyun-ae with sun umbrella

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki at the beach wearing a bikini and short shorts like in these pictures:

u.pomf.is/dvgicp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ufdlkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/emobax.jpg
u.pomf.is/dlomuo.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. See this image to get an idea kind of what I look like:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Australia, please. Go to bed.

Hi, WWD.
For Mother's Day, I'd like to see an older Jolyne, preferably with this hairstyle.
Optionally, holding or hugging a child resembling a younger version of herself or groaning after hearing user's dadjokes.
For an alternate request idea, either done in a POV style or user putting an engagement ring on her finger. Tears of happiness are welcome.
I would love to see an affectionate hug with user, too.
Other than that, anything at all is fine. Please have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Also, is Yuunabro here? I haven't seen him request yet.

Thanks for the news. Too bad it's going to be something CoH-like again because RTS are dead.

Won't argue with you on that, here's hoping it's fun!
Then there's also another space 4x game out this weekend, Stellaris; will play that when I get some time.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally playing golf, but anything else is fine too.

But its only 10PM?

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis, please. I am alright with anything, but since Mother's Day is this week a family picture or anything with Ivis and our daughter would be wonderful.

Ivis' Family Reference:
imgur.com/FkLLUKK

Thank you to whoever does this request, Happy Mother's Day and hope everyone has a pleasent weekend.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu wearing the Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Heartland Academy school uniform which is clearly too small for her.

Ref: i.imgur.com/rrvWwCv.jpg

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her opening a birthday gift with a smile on her face, blowing out the candles on a birthday cake, wearing a party hat, or anything birthday related.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

It's my birthday on Monday, so could I get something birthday related please?

For Mother's Day, requesting a slightly older Birdy with her hair in a side braid receiving a gift or a kiss from a younger version of her saying ¡Feliz día de la madre! or any sort of daughter/mother interaction Or family photo with my SI
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Braid ref: imgur.com/a/llTgJ
Daughter ref: imgur.com/a/jtFTD
Interaction ref: imgur.com/a/Qye8N
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or
Birdy wearing a cute pair of small to medium size hoop earrings while wearing a tank-top and shorts and sporting a ponytail to accentuate the earrings. Or any clothing/dress you think is appropriate.
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
Please and Thank you!

Since she's been working out can she be slightly buff?

Requesting Inori wearing long off-shoulder sweater i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg and doing something comfy - reading a book, listening to music, eating sweets, using her phone/handheld console, or just napping.

Alternatively, wearing pink heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg over a simple white dress, and preparing onigiri, cookies, or any other meal.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Janny pls, that was a joke, lurk more

Requesting husbando Trafalgar Law from One Piece.
Ideas for this week is dressed like a nurse or doctor asking OR to take better care of themselves.
Alternatively being a vet and taking care of a wolfy-looking dog.
If you're feeling a Marvel theme this weekend, dressed as tony stark or ironman could be cool, too, but I kind of prefer the doctor request for this weekend.
Anything else cute or romantic would be wonderful. As always, if he's wearing a wedding band, that would make it all the better.

Feel free to ask questions, have a good weekend!

Requesting Yukari!

Playing with a chubby chicken,

Or playing with a Panzer 2 Luchs,

Or as a tank girl, either as a silly cosplay (cardboard), or as a mecha musume,

or wearing short shorts and a tank top,

or getting all comfy and cosy like at home in casualwear!

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too

I'd like to request Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg

Or a joint request of Uni and Yozakura together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons.
ref - a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png

Requesting my husbando, Rui.
He recently got a new official outfit, so I would love to see something cute or cutelewd with it: a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
Otherwise anything including my SI would be fine.
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Sisce yesterday was CHildren's day in japan
Requesting ore loli Tsukihi
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

Requesting Risty as a mother.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or doing morning related activities, such as morning stretching, brushing her teeth, putting on socks/thighhighs or her skirt, or anything similar. As for outfit, something cutelewd is preferred, like her shirt and some cute underwear, or just underwear, but anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Or alternatively, her standing in the rain preferably without an umbrella and smiling.

Of course, anything else cute or cutelewd would also be greatly appreciated.

Please and thanks!

I'm very sorry that I missed this last weekend. You drew her real cute, she looks beautiful, it's so nice and smooth, once again, sorry, and thank you very much for drawing her!

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything with her would be wonderful, lewd included.

For something specific, I'd like to request her together with your waifu or someone else you want, inspecting an unidentifiable device or piece of machinery. Pressing random buttons, discussing what functions it might have, wondering if it can fly, that sort of thing.

Or alternatively, her trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title. For example, "How to Avoid Huge Ships".

Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

>No mothers day request
;_;

Requesting Cyan:
-Chilling in a hot spring
-Blushing because she was called cute
-Drinking tea during a full moon under a cherry blossom tree, up to you on what she is wearing
-Create jewelry to be worn by catgirls for their ears, tail, or both and have her wear it with a dress that complements it. Emeralds if it needs gems. No piercings please.
-Wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/EIZco)
-An interpretation of her eyes if she had unique pupils/irises like Nono, Nia, and Ryuko (imgur.com/a/w2u3y)
-Sticking her tail where it doesn't belong

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

He's maybe not american.
It's Mother's day in the US, but not all the countries have it set at the same date.
For example, ours will be the 29 May.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke cosplaying Sakamoto and doing one of his poses imgur.com/a/UcXD1

Alternatively dressed in one of these Kaito Modules: imgur.com/a/n0GuK

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
>as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
>outfit swap with Aigis
>taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
>dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
>driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
>wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
>being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.
Have a great weekend!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting my Yuuna putting on lipstick, maybe looking as if expecting a kiss while blushing
or just anything cute of her.

Hi

Requesting Watashi with her bottom stuck in a narrow window, anything cute or lewd is fine as well.

Did the Drawfag from last week complete his set?

Requesting any Sleep Kaga edit with Neptune, or anything in that style.
Refs: imgur.com/a/MbRv7
-Or Neptune breakdancing or doing a cool pose.
-Or wearing the Military Uniform from Senran Kagura and “shooting love”
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xxbfwd.jpg
-Or PH or Neptune parodying “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg

Purple Heart - my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Also, are you there Pancakes? I still need to give you my love for that shirt Purple Heart.
I saw it the same Monday, but due the state of the threads and because it was a “stealth” delivery, I didn’t get the chance to thank you.
It was a really sweet and delicious surprise, I loved it. If there’s one thing I need to point out is that her arms are a little small, but besides that it’s simply lovely. Thanks a lot!

Hi, I saw the image you posted with the big sample text over it last week and I'm sorry it's not perfect but I tried my best, hopefully it looks okay to you.
imgur.com/a/VUrvG

Of course, this isn't a delivery of any kind, just an edit.

Requesting Rin in a flamenco dress.

Not only is it Mother's Day soon, but we will also be celebrating our fifth anniversary on the 22th, there's a huge change I won't be here to request that day so I figured I'd put the two together.

I'd like to request Kiririn, our daughter and my SI in a family photo together, or looking at precure/mahou shoujo merch all together. Refs are included here: imgur.com/a/zlzfO if you don't feel like drawing the animal ears that's cool, they're just there because they're moe.

Alternatively, I know asking for 3 characters is a bit much, so instead you could just have Kirino reading a Mother's fashion magazine, something like I Love Mama (a gyaru-mama magazine)

Anything else is fine as well, but please no lewd. Thanks in advance and have a good week.

Hello, WWD!
This week I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, cosplaying as Itsuka from Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda (ref: i.imgur.com/vK1VpR1.png)
Of course anything else is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend, all. Good luck!

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu, in Kagura's cheering uniform! (The Sakaki in the reference is only to show off the outfit best.) This an outfit swap request of course, so I'd like to see him making a cool pose with Kagura while she's wearing one of his outfits. Nothing blatantly lewd, please.

Kagura Reference: Anything is fine as long as it's cute, cool, or both. Hope you have a good weekend!

Requesting my waifu Kochou Yoshida in one of these busty girl problems here please!

Also if anyone else is okay to have their busty waifu in these situations, that's fine too.

Feel free to rerequest.

>tfw my home course is getting targeted by cops for some reason ;_;

Oh damn, thank you so much. She looks super adorable in her dress and I really need to use this to request something cute of her in it soon. Thanks Jolynebro I hope it wasn't too much work to do this, I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend and good luck!

Requesting Kneesocks as a loli trying to roll her R's, or anything cute.
Lolisocks ref: i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png

Good morning ,folks
I'm requesting cute with Yukiho please.
If you want an idea, maybe acting nervous at the idea of introducing user to her parents?

Anything involving my SI would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png

Not OR, but this is something I wanna get too once

Great stuff

Nice edit, you're a yuusha

>skyline gtr
God damn, I want this with my waifu.