'It isn't right': Christian parents defend their decision to withdraw their son from primary school after male...

>'It isn't right': Christian parents defend their decision to withdraw their son from primary school after male classmate, 6, was allowed to wear a dress - as This Morning viewers brand them 'transphobic'
>Nigel and Sally Rowe, from the Isle of Wight, have come under fire
>Taking action against their son's Church of England primary school
>Follows his male classmate, six, being allowed to wear a dress
>They have taken their son out of school and are launching legal action
>Appeared on This Morning to defend their views but were heavily criticised

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4872306/Parents-took-children-school.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=7k-h0JE8x20
youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn moot really aged since leaving Sup Forums

Who?

Why do they care what the other kids are wearing.

Fucking nimrods. This is America. The kid should dress how he likes.

Damn

litteraly who?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-h0JE8x20

they were right

cultural marxists are poisoning the minds of the youth using the education system

if you have the time and resources to homeschool your child you should

Just don't watch it and you'll be fine.

Fucking idiots on TV/YouTube/whatever.

Who cares.

This guy
He used to post on this site a lot. I think he was like a mod or janitor or something.

Except it isn't America, retard.

This. Tfw burger

That's definitely moot from the future.

FUCKING NEWFAG NIGGER FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

>watched this on my tv that provides me with british programs without having to pay the queen a tithe
>their approach to Holly and her lover approving of reinforcing childish notions with gender ideology to turn boys into sissies was as soft boiled, christian and slavish as possible
The state of the UK kek, they even brought up the fact that children grow out of that shite after puberty to the tune of about 90% and let the hosts conveniently wave it away to continue to talk about "acceptance"

No, this is the UK.

Isle of Wight is a UK island.

Just further proof you dumb Amerishits shouldn't be arguing over this subject. The fact your small intellect supports transgendered 6 year olds shows the type of person on the side of the LGBT crazies and why this needs to be stopped.

There are two genders not 72 and you cannot be one on one day and another on another day (as the parents of this gender confused child are claiming he can be). This school is actually calling it "bullying" and will discipline kids who call the boy in a dress, a girl. How can you be okay with indoctrination where those students who speak out are called "bullies" and receive discipline from the teachers?

>This school is actually calling it "bullying" and will discipline kids who call the boy in a dress, a boy.

Fixed.

I was just memeing bakaWe all live in a liberal democratic western society.

People should be allowed to dress how they like.

Wear a dress, wear a hajib, wear sneakers or pants that are halfway down your ankles with boxers.
Wear jeans. Wear whatever the fuck you like so long as your genitals aren't hanging out.

Stop giving a shit about this sort of thing or move to fucking Saudi Arabia.

Mind you, if the boy is wearing a dress and identifies as a boy that day, students who have accepted the madness will then get into trouble if they call him a girl.

We are literally entering Tumblr irl and some crazies like that Amerishit are okay with that...

People also have the right to take their child out of a school if they wish.
Don't force your trans shit on other people.

Said it before I could.
>hur dur my "son" has a right to wear a dress to school
>BU-BU-BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISAGREE!!

Oh absolutely.

They're still dumb for doing that though.

Probably a lot more damaging for the child than seeing a classmate in a dress.

The kid would be better off if the parents didn't give two shits about the dress.

>reddit spacing
>wants degeneracy across schools
Checks out

thankfully the north will be with you soon

TAL

>I will enable this perversion of children onto others and allow it to grow because it's not personally effecting me.

You should seriously consider cutting your arms open. It would make society that much better without you in it.

No. I would do exactly the same. Better schools will soon exist and there is no reason to put a child through that mental torment.
It scares the shit out of a lot of kids, they don't like the.
You people are narcissistic assholes. Stop forcing your bullshit on people.

>they don't like the idea that they can switch between genders*

Ok pedophile

Its child abuse and the creation of a wave of serial killers

Hopefully everyone who gets hard over muh liberal democracies will be the first to be dextered

>E- everyone is equal in the eyes of our lord, n-neither Jew nor Greek
*Gets cucked beyond the point of toleration*
>GOD HATES LITERALLY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING SLAY THE OTHER DENOMINATIONS DEUS VULT DEUS VULT
*New Testament guilt kicks in*
>How could we have ever twisted the words of Christ, neither Jew nor Greek, #refugeeswelcome
*Rinse and repeat*

Pay to send your kid to a school that implies heaviley its a christian school watch as they dont uphold those belief sue proffit. Whos jewing who

>Probably a lot more damaging for the child than seeing a classmate in a dress.

Because the disruption might affect his future grades and he won't be able to make as large as a contribution to GDP or be hireable for a super CORP? Or that he'l miss his fellow peers, and be unable to grow along side them in accumulating large debt, remaining childless until his mid thirties(if at all) and won't feel comfortable in the soft blanket of cultural hedonism slowly strangling off the West?

Which one of these is the reason he should be left to stew in the anal run off, of marxist education?

If these nutjobs let kids change gender, will they also let them change race? If race is too much, then why is gender OK?