State Enforced White Genocide in Canada in full swing

2011: Canada population 32M
>25.5M whites
>6.3M non-whites

2016: 37M
>25M whites (whites are -90K/year due to 12M non-whites (non-whites +950,000/year)

2027: 49M
>24M whites
>25M non-whites

2050-2100
>20M whites
>80M non-whites

>pic related, it's one of several government-funded White Genocide programs paid for by White Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp
centuryinitiative.ca/contact/
centuryinitiative.ca/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they have a name now.
(((Century Initiative)))
Sounds spooky as fuck.

I suggest you learn about Gender Based Analysis Plus, the Metropolis Project (funded by Open Societies and Soros) who are behind the (((Century Initiative)))

GBA 3/4

GBA 4/4

We need new leaders here in Canada, retake the system from the inside out, form political alliances, and a campaign to bring out the message of a White Canada.

We need to end ALL non-white immigration, suspend permanent residences of many non-white, mostly Muslims and blacks and deport them. All these refugees coming in, we need them deported, in the way of a deportation force. Small numbers of whitish Christian & Zoroastrian middle easterners are okay. We have enough Asians & East Indians, we can end that too.

Time to start bringing in pure whites from South Africa and other areas where they are minorities. We need to create our Trump movement in Canada. We need to start organizing, in many ways how the Donald helped shaped his presidency.

We need to make something now and start coming together for the next election and shape the narrative and influence leaders. Even if only short term we can cut immigration levels under 100,000, that buys us some time.

Are we ready?

>we

INSHALLAH

hi csis
first day on Sup Forums?

Nah man we're fucked.
Europe will probably unfuck itself, but we're locked into a path we voted into willingly.

There's no real political opposition here.

THE ARE ALL OVER THE CANADIAN SUBREDDITS LATELY TOO.

its time we hold referendums and split into separate nations . unlike the usa we are able to do it thanks to the based confederate immigrants .

your country is cold and without gibs or good economy your country is pretty worthless

Your fucking Country needs more people and you CANNOT PROVIDE more people

So they had to import more people
nothing wrong in doing that you dumbass

So is yours, except you have the luxury of a functional political opposition and we don't.

And why would a country need more people?

I suppose you are right, but on the other hand you've got US south of you, or you can just emigrate away from Canada, it's not like they can keep shit running so to say with filling the country with vermin

Not to mention there is no genocide going on.
Nobody is going to force you to race mix nor anything.

To become relevant, just look at that territory, all those resources not being used.
Canada needs more people, Canadians who voted for Trudeau agree and I agree they need more people.

We don't need more people you fucking monkey

There is no political opposition bc the typical Canadian attitude is to do nothing. We are fucking ourselves, we can create opposition. We can't let someone do it, we have to do it ourselves.

Yah bc Africa with its 2 billion population is doing GREAT

>wages stagnated for 30 years now
>housing prices cost ten times what they cost 30 years ago
>but we need more people
for what? so stockholders can get their 1% increase for their profit? Man this shit is going to drop hard when whitey can't carry niggers anymore. How exactly you think this will end? Niggers can't have functioning society, let alone war against others functionally in foreign country where they can be identified by color of their skin

>To become relevant
Why does a country need to become relevant?

I and your government disagree
that's all you need to know

Yes and because I am moving there also

holy shit grandpa just look at your fucking prince hes a faggot and only like 4 years old

>holy shit grandpa just look at your fucking prince hes a faggot and only like 4 years old
Four year olds don't have a sexuality, so let's stay on topic. I'll ask again - why does a country need to become relevant?

you got btfo brazil reset your id

We can breed like monkeys, we dont need immigrations. Nothing wrong with not wanting immigration you Brazilian faggot.

UMA DÉLICÍA SOPA DE CÃCHÃRRAÕ

100 million is good for the economy

>why does a country need to become relevant?
So it dominates culturally and doesn't get its prince memed to faggotry
>We can breed like monkeys
False, 1.5 rate you're done
Nobody cares if you basement faggot don't want immigration, you have no voice in society anymore since the 1960s

sopa de cachorrão

because... reasons!!
nobody can have nice countries, it should be really overcrowded and shitty everywhere, not just asia!!

no hurt doggo plz

> just look at that territory, all those resources not being used.
Most of Canada is literally inhabitable
Well, good for you, but the quality of life you seek won't last, nor will you ever afford the lifestyle
Only real resource Canadians had was white people, and now they soon don't even have that and it's going to be become another 'South' American country, if not worse because of Chinese presence

Nah man, I'm not csis. First time posting tho lol

UMA
M
A

isnt western canada becoming like super asian?

i wouldnt mind having a bunch of cutey half-asians above the US.

UMA
M
A

Canada is NOT GOING TO BECOME Brazil-like

Only the elite people from India/China/etc are going there, it will always be a stable country for as long as I can tell.

I wouldn't worry my leafy friend, rest assured Canada will be incorporated into the Free American Empire in 20-30 years anyways

>So it dominates culturally
And why is it that important? Switzerland doesn't dominate culturally but they are very steeped in culture internally, they have a fantastic infrastructure with high quality of life and very little crime.

NO CUK CUTE DOGGO!!!!

Of course that with the immigration of the likes of me the Country is not going to be what it once was for ever.
But I don't expect it to drop radically, ever, everything THIS Country has that was good was built by people like me, and people like me are the only ones to ever immigrate to Canada (not USA though).
Post Imperial Britain doesn't understand the importance of anything anyway so get lost, you're not relevant

The US is in the same boat as us.
Contrary to popular belief, Europe will be the ones to unfuck themselves first. USA and Canada are doomed to slide into Brazilville.

>elite people
I've got huenews for you, UMA

Here's one objective that's being met: Canadian wages are among the lowest in the G7, our tax burden among the highest, and we are the most unproductive workers among developed economies.

Our wages are complete shit, the average Canadian earning $29,000 before taxes. In Quebec taxes go as high as 58.75%.

Skilled Immigration is not about fulfilling job shortages-- that's a myth. We have 4 million unemployed. Here's proof that "Skilled" immigration is a farce.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp

Express Entry for skilled immigration, ie. the cream of the cream of the cream of the crop for Canada's skilled immigration policy:

Top 10 Invited Occupations Number# %
NOC6311 - Food service supervisors 2,356 8%
NOC6322 - Cooks 2,295 8%
NOC2171 - Information Systems Analysts and Consultants 1,255 4%
NOC2173 - Software Engineers 940 3%
NOC2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers 935 3%
NOC4011 - University professors and lecturers 745 3%
NOC6211 - Retail sales supervisors 669 2%
NOC5241 - Graphic Designers and Illustrators 550 2%
NOC1111 - Financial Auditors and Accountants 494 2%
NOC1112 – Financial and Investment Analysts 446 2%
Top 10 10,685 38%

>Cooks
>Food Prep supervisors (aka Tim Horton cashiers)
>Retail sales (cashiers)
>IT/coders, further depressing Canada's ultra low coding salaries

>Post Imperial Britain doesn't understand the importance of anything anyway so get lost, you're not relevant
I'm not post-Imperial Britain, I'm Ste. Please answer my question - why is dominating culturally so important when countries like Switzerland are shining success stories without said dominance?

Sources on these numbers pls

1.5 means nothing. Populations decline and rise through out history. It can easy rise to 3 or 4 within a generation.

Sorry Brazil, We white men are coming back and reconquering you mixed race faggots.

Are you the elite of your country? :)
There's plenty of backdoors to get to Canada and the social expenditures past 20 years in Canada have skyrocketed despite shrinking native population
When shit starts hitting Canada, it will hit hard. Imagine what Venezuela would be if there was winter and 80% of time it was dark. Only real leverage Canada has ever had was white people, and for some reason I don't think dindus will start contributing for the common good, not even Chinks, they'll just cut their losses and leave when it suits them - like they did with China

>USA and Canada are doomed to slide into Brazilville
Most of southern USA yes.
The colder parts are safe, believe me.

Dude believe me, we have a huge network that can inform us better than a Sup Forums Canadian faggot complaining about immigration

Website says it was founded by a group of "prominent Canadians"

Any idea who they are?

WTF DUDE I'M GETTING PISSED AT YOU, MY MONKEY BRAIN CANNOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER
Listen, Switzerland DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE ANY FUCKING DOMINANCE because they're known mountain jews, you fkin idiot holy shit

>Are you the elite of your country? :)
Yeah, I'm a white Brazilian, I love our people but seriously, there's no future here. I'm as white as an Italian can be, at least. I'm not Germanic though.

I'm also white but I am sure we/you cannot retake anything. Just go to a colder climate and that's the best you can wish for, do not lose your time.

Our economy and infrastructure can't sustain the levels of immigration forced on us. It's obvious there is an agenda behind it.

>Listen, Switzerland DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE ANY FUCKING DOMINANCE because they're known mountain jews, you fkin idiot holy shit
So why does Canada need cultural dominance?

Agreed, We don't need to be an Empire. We can be a powerful force, but within our own nation.

>Yeah, I'm a white Brazilian, I love our people but seriously, there's no future here. I'm as white as an Italian can be, at least. I'm not Germanic though.
Somehow i don't really believe that, I think I've had shits that are whiter than you, and we both know you aren't really elite of your country because you are 'white'

Anyhow, best of luck with Canada, you should stay there and not "infect" other countries when Canada isn't as nice place to live anymore

(((no idea)))

You cannot reproduce you faggot
Your country needs to grow to become relevant
And your leader wants your country to become relevant even though he's a fucking faggot
Just accept it
It doesn't but the government and people who are in power do
>I've had shits that are whiter than you
I don't know Genghis Khan son, I might be whiter than you
>being white doesn't mean I'm the elite
Not always, true, but yellows and whites are BR elite 90% of the time
So for the sake of the argument, if I'm not lying to be white that's what you should consider to be true

Anyway, being elite here isn't anything one should be really proud of

NO DOGGO DELISIO

save pupper from the UMA HUES

centuryinitiative.ca/contact/
17 Prince Arthur Avenue, Toronto, ON M5R 1B2 Canada
centuryinitiative.ca/team/
Bunch of (((liberals, bankers, kikes, and shitskins))).
Big surprise.

>Agreed, We don't need to be an Empire. We can be a powerful force, but within our own nation.
You will not be the empire anyway, you'll be just a vassal State to the empire, just like you always have been

>It doesn't but the government and people who are in power do
So, mass immigration in to Canada is good because even though the people don't want it the politicians do?

>Just go to a colder climate and that's the best you can wish for, do not lose your time.

I am in a colder climate. In the past 5 years my city has gone from super-majority white to us whites becoming a minority within the decade, all because of immigration. We need to stop immigration, specifically non-white immigration. I feel for you man being in Brazil, but I am in Canada. Being in a cold environment for 7 months of the years doesn't stop chinks or muslims from coming here, unless the grid falls then they are dead.

Also the wife of the terrorist Amer Maher who got paid out $10M for making up some sob story

Curious why you think this dude is CSIS. If he were promoting doing something illegal or violent I'd be suspicious as fuck, but is it actually illegal to organize here in this country? If so maybe I need to get the fuck out. Eastern Oregon sounds nice.

Does it has anything to do with Le Siècle? It's a french radical leftist franc mason society

>NO DOGGO DELISIO
LEV DOGGO ALON

>I don't know Genghis Khan son, I might be whiter than you
Maybe, I don't really care to contest. I just know that your country is a mess and any country with enough black or brown people will turn into a mess. And I do perceive darkies as pest of sort, going from one good country to another, ruining them in the process. France is work in progress right now

>Not always, true, but yellows and whites are BR elite 90% of the time
Indeed, white people make up the elite in brown countries but that doesn't make you the elite
>So for the sake of the argument, if I'm not lying to be white that's what you should consider to be true
You are still not the elite, just as I'm not part of the Finnish elite
>Anyway, being elite here isn't anything one should be really proud of
You'd be millionaire very least if you were actually part of Brazilian elite

What do you plan on doing in Canada? Are you a >Le Based Coder meme?

Replacing canadians with anything is a step up. You had your identity but you spent all your time being smug and insulated and now youre going to get browned.

google security certificates

trudy can name someone a security threat and they are detained indefinitely in a secret court, possibly forever

>but is it actually illegal to organize here in this country?

making threads or blogging on political issues gets you marked as a journalist. they are allowed to spy on journalists in canada.

You have no rights.

I don't care about Canadian people, I just want to live there and take their resources as much as I can, yes.
I will work though.
I'm at the top 1% of this place at least.
I'm not part of the TRUE elite, if you know what I mean but still pretty good
My most beloved friends from my childhood in the religious school are there so I'll feel at home.
I'll get employed by them.
>In what position?
I have no idea to be quite honest, they said they'd give it a way.

>You had your identity but you spent all your time being smug and insulated and now youre going to get browned.

This guy is right. Canadians need to become more humble. We still have our identity and we in white Canada are still all here. We have the power to still end this. The west, east, Quebec, and Ontario need to form new alliances that destroy the current status quo.

so you have absolutely no skills or profession and Canada is going to let you in for no reason except for the fact you're a 3rd world shitskin

gotcha

>I don't care about Canadian people, I just want to live there and take their resources as much as I can, yes.
I will work though.
Google 'vermin', or 'parasite'
>I'm at the top 1% of this place at least.
>I'm not part of the TRUE elite, if you know what I mean but still pretty good
So you are upper middle class at best, now if upper middle or just middle class then.
Do you think Canada will prosper very long if middle class from 3rd world countries gets easily to Canada?

>making threads or blogging on political issues gets you marked as a journalist. they are allowed to spy on journalists in canada.

Thanks for the tip mate.

>I don't care about Canadian people, I just want to live there and take their resources as much as I can, yes.
You said that immigration to Canada is important so that they dominate culturally, but your intent upon arrival will not help them dominate culturally. So which is it; is it important for Canada to dominate culturally or is actually only important that Canada remains a host state for parasites?

What could they mean by this?

>calling me a vermin/parasite
Yeah maybe, what's the problem with that though?
>Do you think Canada will prosper very long if middle class from 3rd world countries gets easily to Canada?
Of course it will not but will still be a better place than Brazil
Just like I said my connections there are wealthy and will give a job
>but your intent upon arrival will not help them dominate culturally
Why would I bother?
>So which is it; is it important for Canada to dominate culturally or is actually only important that Canada remains a host state for parasites?
I win both ways so that's not my concern

Funny how there is no white guy on it. That's what really pisses me off. It's so obvious is not even funny.

>Why would I bother?
>I win both ways so that's not my concern
Then why spend half the thread lying and pretending that you care about Canada's cultural relevance when the reality is that all you want is a host to parasite on? Why can you not simply be honest?

Join GI or shut the fuck up larper
Get off your ass faggot

I never pretended to care about it I just say that that's what the government intends to do, not just plain white genocide or some other bs thing

best part is its taxpayer funded

This was my phone bill. Is it a sign? Will things ever get better?

> thinking anyone on earth respects a brazillian's opinion

digits confirms

>mfw when coca cola is on sale for 88 cents
>mfw when I buy 14 bottles

Nobody cares about my opinion and nobody cares about your opinion too.
Not your government, not anybody else.

What's your point?
Your opinion may be a little bit more "worthy" than mine but still negligible

Doesnt anyone find it weird that NOT ONE country is fighting to take back their country from this jewery?

Not one. Everyone is just fine with going quietly into the night, on the road to ceasing to exist.

Its really fucking odd if you ask me.

>Yeah maybe, what's the problem with that though?
Well at least you are honest. I suppose for short term there indeed is nothing wrong with it, but if you decide to stay there, then you should be ready for the eventuality where it becomes even worse place to live than Venezuela. As I said, Canada isn't rich resource wise when compared to South American countries and the only real valuable resource they have is white people, and lets assume they keep their current pace of immigration & fertility, you're seeing 20 years before the darkies overtake whites, which will eventually lead to "less intelligent" people so to say making decisions politically

>Of course it will not but will still be a better place than Brazil
Why it's better place than Brazil? Less crime, wealthier? What you think happens when brown people, such as yourself make their home in Canada for next 20 years. They've had about 1M increase~ -+10% annually in darkies and Canada is small country.

everyone is financially tied up and trying to escape that gets you bombed

> doesnt quench thirst
> full of sugar
> cheaper than water
> enough salt to keep you constantly thirsty

Why the fuck does anyone drink pop unless you're drunk at a bar?

My point is stfu don't even speak of my country you fucking 70iq baboon

No. You said that it's good for Canada, it took a while of me probing for you to actually mention the word "government", and during that probing you went full ad hominem a few times. I think what you're actually trying to do is deplete the morale of Canadian people, and whites as a whole, because the continued existence and dominance of whites is a threat to your particular hue and your access to gibs.

Shit, you lads call it pop too? I thought you called it """"""""soda"""""""".

i drink diet coke

Poland

Check out Canada2020 as well.