ConRevo-The Last Song

It is that time of the week again.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/naomi-inoue/ginsen-no-kaze-cover-acustico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subs eta?

Funi in 1 hour, Daisuki in 2 hours.

Synopsis for the upcoming episode 18 according to the official ConRevo-website (some typos):
>>Seitaka Awadachi Plant
Screenplay: Sho Aikawa - Storyboard: Tomoyuki Kurokawa - Director: Kazuo Miyake - Animation Director: Inadome Kazumi and Eiko Saito - Mechanical Animation Director: Yokoya Kenta
>Isamu Wakamura is a typical office worker. He is living with his young daughter Yuko as his wife as passed away. One morning, the bus the two are riding on is attacked by superhuman Jack Flash, who had escaped from a police van. Isamu suffers critical injuries, but his entire body starts to inflate. He becomes superhuman Human-man and puts an end to the crisis. Isamu is perplexed by the change in his body, but after seeing Yuko's excitement about seeing a superhuman of justice, he decides to continue as a superhuman. However, the appearance of his powers was closely related to the massive outbreak of the non-native species Seitaka Awadachi Plant.
The preview pictures of episode 18 look interesting. We'll see Earth-chan again, and Judas, and some huge hulk.

The incredible Human-man.

Staff for episode 19
Screenplay: Sho Aikawa - Storyboard: Hitoshi Nanba (aka Namimi Sanjo) - Director: Seung Hui Son - Animation Director: Izumo Takaaki, Takashi Murai (or Kouji Murai?) and Mitsunori Yamaguchi - Mechanical Animation Director: Nobuaki Nagano

Episode 19 will be about Satomi and Hitoyoshi.

Damn, nigga overused the synthol.Pic related

Looks like it's out on Funi.

Yes, I missed Earth-chan! She's super cute and makes cute faces when in satellite form.

It's also out on Daisuki now.

Watching Concrete Revolutio on Daisuki is annoying with those unavoidable Naruto Online-game ads.

>streaming

>streaming

Well, it tells the Anime Consortium that there's at least one sucker in Yurop watching ConRevo.
Still waiting for HoriribleBoobs to bring out the Funirips, now that HorribleSubs is using Daisuki-stream rips.

Oh Shiba Raito, how far from justice you've fallen.

DmonHiro, are you the one who used to upload BD batch on nyaa ?

Has anyone planning to upload Conrevo BD batch to nyaa ?

soundcloud.com/naomi-inoue/ginsen-no-kaze-cover-acustico

anyone know this?

>[HorribleSubs] Concrete Revolutio - 18 [720p].mkv

HorribleBoobs when?

About time this episode made more callbacks from S1. Even that bug lady is back

Oh boy, Kikko is slowly losing it.
>If I'm Jirou's enemy, then at least I still get to see him
This is not how you deal with unrequited love, little witch queen.

>568mb
Time for sakuga or will it be SAKUGA?

ED Song when ;_;

When is she going to say "fuck it!" and start wielding magical guns?

It's normal for a Daisuki rip.

May 25, 2016.

>we only want young and attractive superhumans, not old widowers who already have daughters
Being a commercially acceptable superhuman is harsh.

fucking daisuki rips

Should have put concrete in the title

Had to look for this thread

I'm still downloading user, what the fuck is wrong with it?

They are softsubbed, have higher bit rate and look better. Wait... that's bad now?

That it's 500mb and I'm still downloading

Thought something is wrong with it. Carry on then.

>smoking

>October in Shinka 47 (approximately 1972), Fuchu City
While a sarariman lives alone with this daughter, Shiba Raito frees a bunch of superhuman criminals from custody. One of them, a mutant hybrid from the Devila-tribe hijacks the bus that the sarariman and his daughter are using to escape. The sarariman tries to rescue his daughter, but is then pushed outside, where he miraculously manages to grab a hold on the bus. He quickly realizes that he became the fucking Hulk, and quickly disguises his face with a broken street light, quickly defeating the mutant. His daughter, not recognizing him, names him Human-man.
Meanwhile, Jirou and Earth-chan are fighting Daitetsu and his metal Godzilla, REX-FE, as seen in episode 8. They manage to escape.
Jirou then later tracks down two of his old superhuman buddies who now turned to crime to survive, and who are trying to get Human-man to join their cause. He refuses, and they flee.
Jirou and Human-man have a talk about how important it is to make the young generation still adore righteous superhuman, and then each go their separate way.
Later, Human-man finds out that his superpower comes from the pollen of a foreign mutated plant, which the government is planning to burn away. Human-man doesn't want that to happen, since he's now happy with his superpowers, despite the plants causing a disease that makes many people randomly spout superpowers they simply cannot control.
So he starts hindering the government forces from destroying the plants, and starts a fight with them. Jirou tries to reason with him, but even Earth-chan arrives and tells him that Human-man isn't doing it for a good cause, but simply for selfish reason, so that he won't become a weak pathetic crying sarariman again.

His daughter cries out for her mom to come save Human-man, and runs towards the face planted in the field, which turns out to be the puppa form of the Tartaros Bugman Queen.
She takes the pollen with her, spreading it everywhere in the land. Because after all, she's a bug, and bugs are necessary for most pollen to spread.
And thus, in the year Shinka 48, more superhumans appeared en masse.

>be a youkai
>not smoking

I'm surprised more people don't smoke considering the time period.

This one was a nice episode.
Also, next episode will be about a 300 year old loli trapped in an ice berg waking up in the modern ages of the 1970s.

I think japan is one of the highest smoking nation too.

>doing hard drugs and shit
>motherfucker I'm a youkai.Come at me.
Somewhat jealous.

Only sexy sultry seductresses smoke.
And since smoking is bad, it's also bad to be a sexy sultry seductress.

Some people said Daisuki subs for this is worse than Funi.

Literally 3 people watch this series.
Just fukcing kill me now.

Daisuki's English is worse than Funimation.

That queen bug really suprised me

>skull field

I remember this part form the first cour

Nice bus, dem clean and straight looking lines.

Most people around this hour are still either at work, school, or doing something else.

Also, twinkling star.

Requesting webm of Earth-chan being blown away by Jirou.

Why didn't he just shut her up? What a dumbass.

That looks like it was made with the bucket tool in Microsoft Paint

Tits are getting bigger by the episode

Because he cries himself to sleep.

No, really, he's so weak and pathetic, that's what he does, and he's so insecure, he thinks his daughter hates him for still being sad over the death of his wife.

>ningen da

人間マン

Humans and devilans can fugg.

Another foxgirl?

Suspicious.

>I came here to laugh at you

>tfw living in country which celebrates both Jesus Christ's Ascension and Muhammad's Isra and Mi'raj.
>get 4 days weekend

It feels really good.

>you could get any superpower
>have the superpower of a buzzsaw coming out from your stomach
I don't know if I should feel jealous or frightened.

>Not having a bridge day between Ascensio Domini and the weekend

Half tiger, half horse, half human.

Yes, I know, that's not how halves work.

This doesn't seem very ethical.

Noice.

Welcome to the wonderful world of capitalism

He will protect them.

What a cute.

Times are rough when the Stranger with no name and Obi Wan Kenobi need to rob banks and need the help of the Hulk to pull it off.

Carrying his trademark streetlight faceplate around whenever he needs it. Smart thinking.

The crazier she gets, the larger her tits become.

By the final episode, she'll capture Jiro by suffocating him with those melons.

She's back, nice.

>the music box version during this scene
Nice.

Unrequited love is one of the known causes for the disease known as yandereism.
Only known way to cure it (aside from death) is through a good dose of D.

>doesn't discriminate against wrongdoers or criminals so he's not hypocritical
Is this the purest justice of all time?

So I wasn't the only one that noticed that kikko is slowly becoming a yandere
Kikko final boss confirmed

So wait, does Jiro want the Kikko because this episode made that way more apparent than normal?

Or is she just way too crazy at this point?

>Yfw

Jirou does want to be that great and just superhero that Hoshinoko sees in him, but he doesn't think that he's really ready for it, since his dream to see mankind and superbeings living in peace together is seen as childish.

>overcoat
They are turning into a facist japan to suppress superhuman? And the woman inside the bus too was wearing some nazi like uniform complete with armband.

Sure.

>he doesn't lift like a plain human

Ninja police blown the fuck out.

>getting defeated by a plain guy in his underpants
Truly, they don't make shinobis like they used too.

Pretty good episode with both girls back in the same episode and some pretty good scenes with Jiro.

What a great episode! Human-Man was only human in the end.

Does anyone know the name of the insert song at the end of the episode? It's my favorite one yet.

Here you go.

I'm digging the scene where earth chan doing her justice but man, I dont know whether I want to agree with her, until a crime is committed, a superhuman is just another guy to me.She needs to do a better raito upgrade with her justice or maybe just leave it alone for more scene like this.

The terrifying thing is, Human-man is practically made of memes.
>nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask
>when his mask is removed, it would be painful
>he's a big guy for you
HuMeme-man.

Anyway, the symbolism of this week's episode is definitely masks, and how we hide behind them.
From superhuman criminals, who are forced to wear a mask, ex-superhumans turned robbers disguising themselves as policeman, Daitetsu wearing a superenhancement mask, Wakamura wearing a mask so that he can face his own daughter, Kikko's fake nice-witch personality cracking and Campe emerging from a large face to reveal her now adult form.

This was a really good one. I loved this episode. Daddy Hulk was great.

Dude's trying to protect dangerous foreign flowers that cause superhuman-disease just so that he can get high from the superhuman powers it grants him.
It's like drugs, dude. The gobinment is trying to get rid of those plants that turn humans into freaks.
The drug allegory was incredibly obvious.

This is so dirty.

But Human-Man was technically committing crimes. He attacked the Public Security guys and destroyed government properties.

Earth-chan!
I'm glad the anime is finally back on this plotline.

>earth-chan jobbing this hard
I think those upgrades aren't working as Judas' expected.

So what of Rainbow Knight who was a human but put on a mask and did things that would make him like a super human?

I wonder how long until she snaps.

I guess I forgot the ninja getting smashed since they are the nasty gubment. He went far trying to protect the flowers for sure.

>I came here to protect you*

>you'll never go to the Conrevo world and have jirou protect you because by their definition you'd be a dimensional traveler and count as a superhuman