Does Sup Forums read her manga on a tablet?

Does Sup Forums read her manga on a tablet?
What size and aspect ratio does she use?

guaranteed replies

I used to read manga on my tablet.... but that was back when I took the train to work.

Nowadays I drive to work so I don't read while I travel.

What's the best program to read manga on PC? Going to start reading Berserk and I wanna get the best experience.

Photoshop

Tablets are a waste of money and hardware.
Emacs.

ACD See Pro 9

I read it in a completely dark room on my 60hz monitor with brightness and contrasts turned up to max.
I unrar the files into single images which I right click and open up in paint.
I proceed to edit out all the black lines I dont like, then I open up photoshop and change all black to pink to make it pretties and comfier.

Then I reupload those images to my tumblr and scanlation site while taking full credit for everything.

I use ComicRack, it's okay.

kissu kissu mago and I scroll down on my pc.
Not too hard y'see?

SumatraPDF

I just buy since reading on a tablet takes away a lot of the detailing you can see in the page.

>Emacs
Given real time import, dictionary lookups and other shit people do to assist their reading and learning, a suitable emacs extension could do wonders.

It wasn't a joke.

What's your setup?

I wish there were e-ink readers of proper size and proportions to read manga. But no, the fags have to make them small for muh portability. Even though they can easily make huge e-ink panels as proven by sony and their A4 format reader (which deserves a rant on its own).

I still use the old CDisplay. It haven't been updated for years and there is some newer comic reader with tons of features, but CDisplay still is the light and simple comic reader i love the most.

I use Perfect Viewer in Tablet when i read on my travel or on my bed.

What's the best image viewer to read manga on a Windows Tablet..? I like mango for android since it automatically goes to the next chapter when you're reading your own stuff

I used to own a 6 inches chinese tablet and read manga with it. Maybe pick 7/8 inches ones for maximum comfy.

I use Honeyview, it works great for everything except the annoying thing that pops up when I zoom in that I can't figure out how to get rid of.

If you truly wanted to get the best experience, you wouldn't read it on PC.

>localized physical

stop
posting
at
any
time

Honeyview

This

Same

Never read on a tablet.
Many manga are created so that you see 2 pages at once and not one. For that you have to use landscape mode and if you use that mode the screen is to small.

While 7" is fine size to read, i'll recommend 8" with good resolution that's at least 230 ppi. If the res is lower than that the details and smaller text will get blurred a bit.

In my region the best buy 8" is Xiaomi MiPad who priced at $220 but it came with 326ppi.

My old tablet is 170ppi galaxy tab2 and when it's compared to my newer Xiaomi MiPad, the picture quality difference is can be easily seen.

I read on a 10" electronic book. It's amazing.

I use Challenge Viewer on my Nexus 7. Never had a problem with it.

I read most manga online though if I have the choice.

Got one purely for mongo and animu on the go and on the shitter.

I have nook. Somewhat on the smaller side and it's using CWM instead of the nook bullshit it came with.

I like using it when I'm reading long manga.

Honeyview

>the annoying thing that pops up when I zoom in
Is there any way to get rid of this? I haven't been able to find anything in the settings.

>her, she

Glad to know you aren't panning for attention

Perfect viewer on my Nexus 9.

I stream it from a file server I have.

I need to try how it looks on my kindle some day, at the moment i mostly read LNs