Youtube will shut down his channle

youtube will shut down his channle

GG.v2; gonna redpill a whole nother generation of neets. You ready Anons?

how old are you OP?

who is this?

>shut down the most subscribed channel

Good luck

For saying nigger out of context? Don't be retarded.

Pewds will become führer of Scandinavia.

And then some other platform will gain 57 MILLION viewers in a heartbeat. Youtube's decline and irrelevance begins to increase.

Good. I hope they do. His brand of "racism lite" is disgusting, it's not funny, and it doesn't belong on the same internet that my wife's son uses to do his homework.

I wish. He'd go to a different service and wouldn't have to censor himself anymore.

I hope so

>I'm a cuck

Then make your own internet. Or don't rely on YT to do your parenting for you.

>my wife's son

Never stops being funny. Stay frosty, user.

Lol, no they wont

Never gonna happen. He's far too valuable to them. My prediction is that major developers/publishers will start claiming copyright takedowns, of videos that feature their games. Advertisers may also tell YouTube that they don't want their ads to feature on his videos. After all, which major, family-friendly American corporation, wants to be associated with someone that openly uses "the n word"? Especially in this current political climate. Many of his videos will probably be demonetized, but he has plenty of other revenue streams. He'll be fine.

YouTube dies the moment PDP is kicked out of it. They'll never do it.

I hope they do, imagine the boost it would give to one non cucked youtube alternative if the cocksucking swede joined them

Alert: newfags detected.

What does your rabbi thinks about it?

Whats a newfag?