What's the worst show you've ever completed?

What's the worst show you've ever completed?

Kuusen madoushi
Holy fuck

This shit looks good.

Gundam SEED Destiny.

Something so bad that I can't even remember what it was.

First season of Index
I fell for the "It gets better later on" meme

Oreimo

All the girls were complete shit and the theme of celebrating "otaku culture" was phony garbage

Ideon. The movie is good but the show is garbage. Fuck /m/

Ranpo Kitan

It's not bad at all. OP has shit taste as usual.

Durarara for me.

LesBears was great, fuck you OP.
Kyoukai no Kanata is the worst show I've finished, literally was watching it just for the cute girls by the end.
Fucking awful, nonsensical show but godly character design.

Amagami SS

Runner up: AnoHana

It's a contest between:
SAO, Kyoukai no Kanata, Akikan, Green Green, Date a Live, IS2, Hidan no Aria, Dragon Crisis, ChuuniS2, Wizard Barristers...
I never learn, since I'm still on my way to finish Musaigen and Shoujo-tachi romeo shit vn.

Madoka

What a terrible show. It pretty much killed anime for me. I didn't watch anything for the next two or three years, and slowly got back into anime since then, like 1 or 2 shows a year. But mostly just stick to catching up on classics that I missed.

Drrr S1 was nice. The rest? Made me puke.

Btoooooooooom!
Had potential, but the MC doesent even fuck the girl at the end.

I don't know why you would think that was bad if you watched more than the first four episodes

>coppelion
>glasslip
>denpa kiyoshi
>norn

This. Watch after samurai champloo, i expected something good. How dissapointed i was

Literally, the fucking series I've ever fucking finished. Boring as all shit.

Pupa

White Album.

Could have been good. Swear to God. Shave down the boring characters. Focus on the central love triangle. Stop the script writers from rambling. Make manager more of a villain. Could have been good.

You should become friends with OP, you both have shit taste.

I don't remember it's name but it was about "mediums" who had superpowers and the MC wore headphones. I hated it so much it's been purged from my memory and I can barely remember any of it. Everything about it was so bad and I don't know how I even made it through the entire first season.