Sup Forums-Approved Comfy Towns

Post comfy towns that:
>Have few, if any niggers.
>Have few, if any spics.
>Are low crime.
>Look relatively good, clean, and new, or like they were just built.

Boise, ID. Your turn!

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=uxAIg_Hv7gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anywhere rural with +95% whites is comfy.

Any small town in English countryside.
Fucking bliss

>live in remote location
>there's no shops, jobs, internet
>no darkies or asians though

>live in major city
>has everything you'd actually want
>literally everyone is chinese or somalian

boise is on track to be the next portland, enjoy it while you can

Bariloche, Argentina

Boise is a cool town. Went there to visit my old buddy and it was a pretty red pilled place.

Same here in the states for the most part. There are still some

Is there any draw backs to owning property in Idaho? I know there are forest fires, but that's basically it, right? Do you even get tornados? I think I might move there...

Before you approve use this tool to find out how many nigs live in your town.

justicemap.org/

How so? I mean, I have a feeling (pic related), and millennials exist there, but please give more details.

Valdivia the beautiful almost no iberians.

I don't live there, but I've been there and it's pretty based. Non-polluted, clean, relatively nigger free, pleasant, and they have constitutional carry.

This isn't working it shows purely commercial zones as having 99% white residential

>Grew up in the countryside
>lived in two citites because of jobs (Munich and Den Haag)
>always hated them
>had the chance to live in Prague for a year
>experienced how nice cities would be if it wouldn't be for nig nogs nad muslims

>deep state needs a list of cities to section 8 into oblivion
>staffer doesn't want to do it
>I know, I'll ask Sup Forums which cities they love and use them!

>cities
>and

Can someone tell me how SLC is simultaneously full of Mormons and liberals? What's the closest conservative county I can live in while still working in the city?

Call me a weeb, but I'm posting Japan.
I want to be able to fish in my fucking frontyard

lol I can zoom into my fucking neighborhood, this is amazing. Found out there are two hispanics in my neighborhood. Gotta build a wall now

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Allentown is a spic shithole, though.

fuck off CIANIGGER

Please, no, this is the promised land.

>Catching radioactive fish.

This. Rural England is the most gorgeous, comfiest land in the world. If Canada continues to fuck itself I hope to move there.

Check out the Big Island of hawaii. You can just walk on any street and fish. Ive spent months both living in houses and camping out and living off the days fish. Super comfy and tropical like your picture too

What village is this ?

How else are you going to get anime super powers?

HNNNNNG

Get rid of those hideous towers blotting out the stately capitol building and then we'll talk about Boise

FALSE!
There is lots of crime & grime.

Not nearly as much on the big island lad. Just people living on beaches and fishing.

>First allentown, then lancaster, and next easton and scranton

Where did it all go wrong?

There's better places.

i am pretty comfy here desu

Orania in Northern Cape is the only place in my country that fits the description, although we don't have many Mexicans

>Look new, or like they were just built

Providing an additional or expansive description of "new," Sven.

All of the touristy areas are great. I don't understand the garbage everywhere else.

>where did it all go wrong
The 1965 Immigration Act desu senpai

I really wish I could post my hometown(Zwolle Netherlands), bt its being flooded by akbars and somali's

>born and raised in Boise ID
>Large amounts of Refugees from Africa
>shit job market outside a few sectors
>Recent migrants are all BWM Berkley Burnouts or limo liberals
>conservative base leaving in droves
>public lands being put up for sale and closed off

Boise is on the outs my friend. Leave while your house sells for max shekels

It's not just the bigger cities. I live in the East and it's flooded with refugees. And guess what, crimes gone up aswell. I've lived here all my life and it's just painful. But whatever, I'm just a racist, right. They didndu nuffin.

Don't the majority of your populations get pissed off and fucking kill their officials and the refugees themselves? Do most of them even feel anger?

Where are the conservatives leaving to? What job sectors have the most jobs available?

I'll definitely consider it. i'd like to visit the hawaii for music and food alone.
I don't like polynesian music, but I love that Hawaiian pedal steel guitar.

i'm pretty sure that part is clean.

Logan is pretty cool but I have seen quite a bit of Somalis and Mexicans there and also a good number of poo's but they are the lesser of the evils

Construction of course since so many people move here but unless you want to do remodel or are lucky to find one of the few builders who care about quality, your one economic slowdown from competing with Jose B for $9/hr

There is a decent amount of tech work in the valley but it doesn't pay like a large market.

Many people like myself in our 30s have a hard time getting to our next level positions because some 40+ guy moves from CA or WA, buys a house cash, and is willing to do the job for less since his expenses are so low. The people that move here rarely create jobs, mostly telecommute or take all the mid level positions with the intent of sitting there for 15 to 20 years.

As for leaving, depends what they want. Some are going to SEA, SFO, PDX to make money for a couple years and try to get past the previously complained about equity migrants. Others seem to be making a move to places in the midwest or south depending on their hobbies.

all of those cities got fucked by puerto ricans tho

t. reading pa

There's absolutely no chance for someone with no high school diploma to make more than $12 an hour with no manual labor, is there?

nope. You would at least need a diploma for Bank Teller and make $12

and you are okay with mudslime? so stupid

Our bloodlines barely survived genocide the last time and I don't think they stand a chance against globalism.

marin county
no poors or middle classers allowed

Heemstede is pretty good, barely see any (sand)niggers around here, and they're usually from Haarlem just biking through.

I spent a weekend in Bethlehem several years ago after a blizzard. The town + the overcast sky and fresh snow everywhere was one of the comfiest weekends I've ever had.

You're problems in America are just as bad and you're not doing anything. While people still have Call of Duty and fast food, most of them are not gonna be up for armed insurrection, it's that simple.

>California

No whites soon too

I don't know how any white person can rationalize raising children there

Barnsley is shit in many ways, but it's 98% white and is surrounded by beautiful countryside

Den Haag is nice, if you don't go to the centre.

Trust me, whiggin' ain't really niggin'. If there are no physical niggers around you're fine, although kids listening to rap definitely sucks

belvedere is 95% white. there's a lot to see and do in california. it's culturally, intellectually and technologically advanced with the best weather in the nation. youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

>comfy town
>town with a 10-lane street down the middle
>people probably live between their suburban home, their car and strip malls
That seems depressing as fuck. This is what a traditional city looks like.

Reading PA is just a extension of NJ, nothing but low rent spics and a bunch of niggers, add in a shitty college and you get some white liberals as well. Fuck that town. Central PA is still good for now.

>Jews teaching kids of all races to act like niggers
How do we stop this pol?

Moving from Sydney to just outside Port Macquarie exactly because of this. Been in Sydney for 20 years but, alas, it is now a third world hellhole.

>culturally advanced
So what, the trannies listen to gangsta rap?

What brand/model of gun is that? HNNG.

Boulder, CO.
Shitlibby, yes. Also 99% White.

god.. why is english "architecture" so disgusting

Only that sweet sweet Judenrein livin' can do it. Let them try to squeeze shekels out of Vibrancy. What a spectacle that will be.

E T H N O S T A T E

I know you're trolling but downtown Detroit looks nice. As though it's trying to recover. Even a few suburbs in Michigan looks comfy. All from the pictures of course.

Travel through Yorkshire and say that again.

sig p320

I saw a chick in a full fucking burka the other day, right along the bike path by pearl st and the foothills highway. I've seen more head scarfs in Boulder this year than ever before. Fucking CU.

Full, compact, subcompact? Caliber? Thanks.

Plenty of liberals though. Downtown is becoming trendy and attracting a lot of Portland SWPLs.

You can't ask for an ethnostate if the land isn't your true homeland.

North America has the world's most comfy landscape.

Also with attractive single men who want families please

>new, or like they were just built.
fuck that last req

Hexham

This. My billionaire family lives there. It's super great. Marin county has a mostly Anglo ancestry to its population and most of the Mexicans are legal.

Lots of degenerate whites, admittedly.

Pic related is due to the Obama administration trying to break red states.

You guys need to run them out to Portland or Seattle. Get them one way bus tickets.

For slc, utah county is best bet but it's getting pricy for that exact reason.

Not a city. But an Island. Madeira was very comfy place to visit. It's not bustling with tourists and I highly recommend it.

looks gorgeous.

it's really a shame what these traitorous fucks are doing to Europe. don't let them off the hook when we take power there.

Where can I move to retire on my Bitcoin wealth?

>fast internet
>no tax on crypto
>people speak English
>low crime

?

Any recommendation?

Zimbabwe

I can't, if I say any non-American town i'll just get murica-splained too how they have something better.

Fairmont WV

P320 compact 9mm

youtube.com/watch?v=uxAIg_Hv7gU

Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway.

Not when 99% of the population is degenerate cousinfuckers like where I grew up.

>is

*are

t. someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.

This

Aren't they importing diversity there?