Friendly reminder that Republican voters vote against their own economic interests

didnt trump wanted to put some tariffs on chinise products?

Not like outsourcing jobs to a country with no morals regarding labor hurts the workers by removing their jobs and increasing the homeless population. libtard gtfo, not everyone is rich, and trump appeals to working class people.

Immigration is a slight net positive to the economy, but absolutely destroyed American laborers. Democrats have lost touch and since then Republicans have become the party to protect jobs.

Own Interests =/= The Right Thing

the right thing =/= slavishly carrying water for the corporations who manipulate you through political narratives

But I DO have a good job, and good benefits, and a good pension.
And I voted Republican.

>Any party
>Cutting SS and Medicare
>Ever

Nobody would dare to touch those, its political suicide even if SS is frankly one of the worst decisions we made as a nation. Nobody has ever run on a platform to cut either of these.

I'll never support white genocide or flooding the country with more shitskins fuck off leftist scum.

1. The Democrats are also run by globalists.

2. Trump ran on a left-wing economic platform.

saged

>1 post by this ID
IGNORE & HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
THIS MEANS YOU, NEWFAGS
>in all fields

Friendly reminder that you're full of shit. Democrats keep blacks in chains by giving them crumbs through welfare and never actually encouraging them to work or make something of themselves. This leads to niggers being complacent and never fulfilling their personal goals of self-actualization. Democrats are also the ones in favor of keeping illegal aliens in the country and paying them $4.00/day in some field like literal slaves.

You can spam all the bullshit you want, /leftypol/, but you faggots still can't meme and you'll never convince us otherwise, you fucking trashy, ugly commie losers.

learn how to make memes sharia blue .....
how does a faggot like you live with themselves''........Pathetic

>Walter Williams is unironically based

How is voting with welfare niggers, literal faggots, and baristas in anyway beneficial to me?

Please explain.

>subtract 1 $60,000 a year job (-60k)
>add 4 $25,000 a year jobs (+100k)
Why is low skilled immigration a good thing again?

plus they do shit work.

Not all of us are materialist cucks. Even though republicans don't satisfy our spiritual needs either