The "Irish control Wall Street" meme

>60% of wall street bank CEOs are Irish, goy
Where did this bullshit come from? Is it a Leftypol meme? You can look it up in the links below:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150215074713/http://jewishmuseum.ie/patrons/
archive.is/tlvKM
youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
youtu.be/DerVmiZeUDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look deeper than the top puppet position. Look at the boards. Look at the shareholders. Look at the c-level.

>the top puppet position
It's not even true that the Irish "make up 60%" of the top puppet positions. Its just pure bullshit.

better Irish than Jews

>second row, far right

Literally JUST.

we know about the hibernian conspiracy, user
your newfag is showing

Also half of these people aren't even Irish. I looked up Corbat, Australia, Cryan, Yorkshire, Moynihan, Sloan is Dutch/Spanish.

Moynhihan and Doughty are Irish for sure

>Implying the Irish aren't just stupid Jews.

>implying irish cant be jews

Am from NYC, its run by Irish, Jews, Italians and some of the old money WASPs.

Puerto Ricans are making their way into the upper echelons tho. Blacks are still given crumbs and told to know their place.

Little
Ugly
Guards pot of gold

Sounds like a Jew to me

Yeah but Cryan is an Irish name. He might never have set foot in Ireland, but its still an Irish name. Sloan is also an Irish name. Anyway, the point is that 60% of CEOs are not Irish, that's bullshit.

Last names are all Irish.

Wow looks like it was a big nothing burger after all, I'm feeling pretty tired, right lads? Time for bed, we're all tired I think.

At least we're still mostly white 92% (2016 census) what's "Great" Britain like these days?

A few % lower if we include the Celts. How's your fag capital of Europe shaping up now that you've got an anal excavator as PM?

What does this meme even mean? it never made sense to me. Are shills supposedly using hypno-rays to make you fall asleep, is that what this meme is?

There is no way potato niggers control finance. I should know, I'm part potato nigger.

look up Peter Sutherland

Sutheland isn't Jewish.
He's just a patron of the Jewish Museum in Ireland along with all the other high-ranking Jewish people in Ireland.

web.archive.org/web/20150215074713/http://jewishmuseum.ie/patrons/
archive.is/tlvKM

its not a meme, its the truth
just like the hibernian conspiracy
all the bluepilled sheep on this board target the obvious scapegoat jews while (((they))) run the show

4/4
can't wait for bluepilled sheep to try and refute this

>anal excavator
Not going to lie, got a giggle out of me m80.

Irish are into all that supernatural elf/leprechaun/demon imps shit. Ireland gave off a very creepy, ancient vibe when I went. They've spent 1000 of years doing creepy pagan festivals.
Wouldn't suprise me if them and the Jews were allied.

>all with North Irish ancestors
So, basically Anglos.

Oh yes, anglos
just like the jews are white right?

Ceos are spokesmen chosen by their Jewish
masters.

>just like the Anglos are Irish?
FTFY

someone who was pissed off mcgregor lost

anglo genocide is payback for the famine

>Barbarism vs technology.
No wonder you continental shitters always lose.

>Cuck my empire into pieces...
>...I did it for the Jews...
You were saying something about "winning"?

Imagine if we had USA style immigration while all those niggerlands are still part of our country. Heck we could have had a non-white leader already. Even worse Canada could have been an integral territory.
We dodged so many Jewish bullets by disbanding the Empire when we did that it's unclear whether we needed to enter the matrix to do so.
Meanwhile in the USA which didn't cut off the West coast or even had a north/south divide you've had a nigger for 8 years.

That said attacking the Nazis is a national sin that we both share.

>We dodged so many Jewish bullets by collapsing our Empire
>by collapsing our empire
>we dodge so many bullets
How many layers of deep-in-your-soul-cucked are you lad?

>Not understanding what post ww2 politics is like.
Jesus at least we only lost the outer lands. You fuckers lost your homeland.

This obvious bullshit is just making me think the Irish are the white saviors of our time. Thanks leftypol.

87% iirc

>y-you don't understand my rationalizations
No, I understand them just fine. Yes, we were both the badguys in WW2. Yes, we both lost our homelands to ZOG. No, it wasn't a "net plus" that you collapsed your fucking empire, don't be a faggot. Admit it was an astonishing tragedy and be angry about it; let that anger fuel you in life not to be apathetic about resisting ZOG. Let it become a vendetta you pursue for the rest of your days, like a man.

You lost your entire Empire and now you're a minority in your own capitol city. Your government & media hate you and spend YOUR OWN MONEY in an attempt to kill & replace you
>at least we don't have USA's immigration system
...the fuck?

>Implying there is a capital in the world that isn't non-white or cathocuck.

you kept your inner lands because you are enslaved and even teamed up with other slaves, to overthrow the goverments who did not want their population to be slaves.
btw the whole british empier was rothschild influence expansion

>Irish
subhuman potato niggers

Is it surprising to you that Irish-Americans control a bank with "Lynch" in it's surname?

Ireland has a top tier finance sector so it's not surprising to see a lot of native Irish exceed in the industry. It's also not surprising to see Irish-Americans do well - there is a "fuck you, watch what I can do" attitude coming from a mediocre economic status for us.

Sorry mate, we're nearly Jew free. Turned all the boats of stinking rats around during the war and sent them back.

>thinks its a diss against the Irish
Missing the point paddy. The point is that Jews are 2% of the population but represent 75% of all Corporate officers in the banking sector; if anything, leftypol is pushing an "Apex Fallacy", but it looks like not even that since their meme is a lie, and the Irish don't dominate the banking industry in terms of CEOs. I'm sure you all do fine at finance, you're probably the Jews main competitor as far as global diaspora populations go.

I always feel so much pride when a big brain irish nibba is running shit and they just look like paddy from down the road.

> take pride in looking like a thicko
I bet you're from Offaly

Better to be an effete metro metropolitan twat who wishes they were continental instead of loving themselves and their country obviously.

> what is the corporate tax rate in Ireland?

Go look it up. I'll wait.

Never underestimate the Emerald Jew

Stop leafposting you fucking disgrace.

Very tasty

>my last name is O'Sullivan, i must be Irish!
>Every American ever

Look at the fucking head on almost all of them. They're clearly Irish.

Almost as annoying as some spook who was born in Britain claiming they are just as British as we are.

Yeah i notice this, half of worse jewish masterminds come from Slavic countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

>Brzeziński
>Irish

Leprechauns are the Irish jew. Curly locks, lots of tricks, never to be trusted and loves gold.

LEPRECHAUNS RUN WALL STREET.

lol this, you know its always some shitskin posting those 56% memes, LARPing as a European.

Proof that is wrong. We all know that sufix -iski is from irish.

We also know that Poland was founded by Ireland, hence both of our countries end with -land.

I think it's a leftypol parody of the Jewish conspiracy. Even though it can easily be explained by the fact that there are a lot of Irish Americans so it's natural that they hold such positions whereas there are fuck all Jews yet they still hold all of the power. Comparing the Irish to Jews doesn't make sense

Yeah, judeoSlavs make Ireland... thats why they are catholics. Its stimple.

But... who was a phone?

Far easier make from Slavs another jews, just check how many jews come from EE especial from Poland.

What if the reason they are greedy, cunning and subversive is because of their slavic genes?

Except theres an extremely low chance of him being that, and a 50-50 chance of you being that.

Why do burgers have such an autistic fascination with where people's ancestry was

Slavic genes gives them natural aggression toward other people especial wh*te people. Dont forget that Poles and Polish Jews are biggest butchers like Dierżyński - WCzKa, Bibi - burn gaza, Begin - burn nazi or Retinger - founder of Bilberbergs group.

Slavic genes gives them natural aggression toward other people especial wh*te people. Dont forget that Poles and Polish Jews are worst: Dierżyński - WCzKa, Bibi - burn gaza, Begin - burn nazi or Retinger - founder of Bilberbergs group.

Because we actually have a culture.

Can you stop murica-splaining about our empire please. Thanks.

Fun fact: Moot is 100% Irish. The Sup Forums logo is a 4 leaf clover
ANGLOS BTFO'D

>theres an extremely low chance of him being that
No, the fact that he's chimping out over that meme means he's compensating for something. Only shitskins get emotional gratification from LARPing as "pure breds"; those who actually are pure don't need it. Not that Bongs were ever pure to begin with -- you realize where your notorious dental issues came from, right Jerome? I don't think there's anyone more mongrelized than your little island, except maybe the French, right?

Yeah, that's right Barak O' Bama...kek

Not his fault Brits are eternally butthurt because of some tea.

Thanks for murica-splaining it to me, again... Man i sure do love hearing about the Boston tea party every single day from Americans, it sure is interesting. Tell me next how Americans are all sent by god to save humanity please? Fuckin murica-splainer.

O'Bama is Irish

youtu.be/DerVmiZeUDw

Jamie Dimon the CEO of Morgan Stanley is Greek but he has a Jewish wife and kids. You also need to look into spouses in those things.

Also yeah it is a commiecuck leftykike "meme" that completely ignores the over representation of jews who are only 2% of US population

*CEO of JP Morgan

Next it will be the sugar too, fucker. Payback for the white house.

Christopher POOLE is an Irishman!

Ahmed it's time for bed, you have prayers in the morning.

Steady now colonial, don't make us send the gunboat, let's just keep it nice and friendly.

Are the Irish even smart enough to have that much power in finance?

You kill 1 Bostonian, we kill 10 Englishman. This is how it works, cunt.

Where do you think the leprechaun and his gold myths come from.

Irish Catholic Americans legit run all those banks. Go to google right now and check all their names.

interesting little fact wall street isn't controlled by a potato, its controlled by a four leaf clover, if it was a potato you would see more Peruvians since the potato is native to there

I could work with that, they mostly live in London, they hate baths etc so they will be the ones with dark skin.
Now where the fuck did I leave my musket.

Yes

In America:

Based on Wordsum GSS (which is considered a reliable indicator/proxy for IQ)

Group average IQs:

Irish Catholic: 108.4 (6.99 WS)
Scots-Irish: 94.3 (6.08 WS)

German Catholic: 100.8 (6.50 WS)
German Protestant: 95.6 (6.17 WS)

If you divided every European ethnicity by Catholic vs. Protestant (German Catholic vs. German Protestant) the Catholic average is ALWAYS higher than the Protestant one. Even involving English Americans.

Shit, I only have my blunderbuss. You allow me to get a little close, m8?

tfw Irish but not rich

Needing this to be true to explain it.

Wew
e
w

The irish nigger meme is a fucking joke its based on like 100's of years of shitty treatment by protestants.

Irish, Italians, Jews run the american economy.

Protestants live in traitor parks and show up to free speech rallies like pic related....

Fucking white niggers.

But isn't Orthodoxy the one true church? What's the average IQ on that? Only orthodox churches I've been to here were mostly Greek.

Sure, don't get too close tho, some of them seem to have proximity sensors which makes them occasionally explode.
I think this could be the best war we have ever had.

>traitor parks

Sounds about right