ITS HAPPENING!!! THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE! TRUMP WILL RAISE ATLANTIS

>Caribbeans completely BTFO
>Surges from Irma have drained beaches of their water, miles out to sea.
>Surges from Irma have absolutely destroyed florida and turned parts of Miami into rivers.
>water is being drained from ocean

ITS SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING!!! THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE. ITS BEEN FORETOLD.

TRUMP WILL RAISE ATLANTIS
>TRUMP WILL RAISE ATLANTIS

TRUMP IS A GERMAN IDEALIST. HE IS GOING TO COMPLETE THE SYSTEM.

PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
>PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
>PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/earths-underground-oceans-could-have-three-times-more-water-than-the-surface-9534266.html
archive.is/zIb9t
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869268/Rare-phenomenon-sucks-water-Bahamas-beach.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know Atlantis is not meant to be taken as real but is metaphor for something way more important right?
Atlantis is the soul of humanity.

No you fucking retard Antarctica is Atlantis

Has he really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Kill yourself retard

Ok, I know about Plus Ultra, blah blah, but what in the hell is Trump sitting in front of? That isn't like a fireplace mantle or some shit. WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?

Paranoid anons pls go and stay on /x/

>water is being drained from ocean
kys yourself

Yes

No you retard , Nazi's are in Antarctica ... Atlantis is on the dark side of the moon.....

Hurricane barely did shit to Florida outside of the keys and the far south mainland.

>Translation: PLUS ULTRA

You what's up with this?
Not getting your bongs lately really stirs up your anus, doesn't it?

Atlantis is has been placed a many places: Antarctica is not really good accessible (even in warmer/melted down state by means of boat.

Where is your proof plz?

kek

It's always fucking happening......

Antarctica was home to a culture much older than Atlantians. Likely from the first cycle of humanity, the Golden Age. Atlantis was late silver age and was in the center of the atlantic and sunk.

Atlantis was located along the mid Atlantic ridge, likely in a series of numerous islands, the closest remnants above water of atlantian presence would likely be found on the azores.

The mid atlantic ridge sunk while sea levels rose. The sinking was caused when the ice sheet pressing down on north america melted, allowing the land to raise up in north america without those thousands of tons of frozen water on it causing sinking in other areas.

wtf? Are you having a stroke? I understood none of that.

I fucking knew this guy was right from day 1. Sup Forums absolutely fucking BTFO

Miserable faggots do believe almost anything

>Water is being drained from ocean

Are you...like aware of what an ocean is...?

There's a good bit of water in there.

7 million people lost power you fucking mong

>this guy was right from day

During the last ice age sea levels were much lower than they are now. Settlements appear near the coast. There are indications that sea levels rose quickly. Humans have lingering myths about a rapid flood and loss of previous culture.

GEE! WHAT A MYSTERY!

KANT COULDNT DO IT!!

TRUMP WILL COMPLETE THE SYSTEM!

TRUMP IS GOING USE HAARP TO CREATE A FOREVER STORM OVER FLORIDA MAINTAINING PERMANENT STORM SURGE

ATLANTIS WILL RISE AGAIN

I'll help
It's in the maps from the 1500's where antartica was charted completely without ice. It was done nearly as precise as what we can do from aerial views today...but with zero ice on it. See a while ago...the last time our poles shifted..atlantis was in a different position on the globe then where it is now. When the poles shift...we go through earth crustal displacement. And that's what happened with Atlantis. Either that....or it is in between the Bahamas and NC like edgar cayce had stated. And antartica is a completely different beast. But there is shit under the ice (The black pyrmid) and way more advanced shit...that were getting ready to find out about.

POOLOOOOOSE URRTURRAAAAH!!!!

Wrong it's the North Pole

Guys, it's doggerbank. End of. It's the only thing that fits with lower sea levels and communication with continental Yurop.

Losing power is barely anything.
Structural damage and flooding is what matters

You must be new.

Thats Trumps "wax figure" model in that museum that has all the presidents.
It looks so life like I wouldn't be surprised if it was a deactivated clone or some shit

>GERMAN
An enternal german strikes again!

Mfw pol is always right

I think you accidentally a meme.

Sup Forumsshift is the ultimate happening

Atlantis = Doggerland

Atlantis is in the Azores you fags, sank by an eruption

Thule is Faroe you idiot

Which means that there should be interesting archaeological finds waiting along the historic coastline there.
I wonder if they'll find something when that Dogger bank windmill farm thing goes up.

The true Aryans are from Atlantis (Ultima Thule), and Trump will unite us once again by killing off all subhumans.

>doggerland

Lol Thule is a false god. Praise Jesus

can an user translate or post the original video? this music drowns him out sometimes.

I just 911ed this thread.

Good dogger.

>Atlantis
>Mu
>Hyperborea
>Thule

am i missing any

There's a really short street (like 50 meters long) in Buenos Aires called Plus Ultra. I never actually walked by. There's a censored building there on street view.

Yeah, but recently scientists have said that there is 3 times more water under the earth than there is in the ocean.

independent.co.uk/news/science/earths-underground-oceans-could-have-three-times-more-water-than-the-surface-9534266.html

It looks like someone never watched Lost.
>Jews like hiding the truth in fiction
>Lost was made by ultra-jew JewJew Abrams
>Atlantis never "sank" but "moved" so that it could be safely hidden

Well I guess we know where to start, don't we, Sven?

Into archive
archive.is/zIb9t

Dope

>thousands of tons
>sinking anything

Some of you niggers are dumber than dog shit

Did a vasectomy last year, so I've done my part!

Reminder that Schelling couldn't do it.

Trump will make it real

No moron. NAZIs are on the dark side of the moon. Atlantis is the capital of Georgia you fucking dumbass

confirmed. censored in street view, but not in sat.

Agartha is supposed to be under the Antarctic ice.

OH NO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE LIGHT WHEN THEY FLIP THE SWITCH FOR A WHILE

#PRAY4FLORIDA
#NEVERFORGET

how does it feel to be a plebit hyper fagot knight of the cucklings?

>it's a Kantbot thread

O bby

>Being this morally relativistic.
Thule will rise up again and the sleeping Emperor will awaken.

That's not the prophecy tho. The dragon is dripping water from its belly.

All this fan fiction from a deleted scene taken out of a shitty Disney movie...

Lawofone.info

Not even lying this has been my theory as well for only the last few years, I agree whole-heartedly.

Digits will bring forth the begining of the END!

I came here to learn / view. Not Feel.

This is the 2nd time I have seen this ancient meme in the span of 12 hours. Someones been digging.

Nah, just something more important being slid.

Witnessed, niglet.

you're both wrong

Hey, I wasn't completely BTFO.

>>TRUMP WILL RAISE ATLANTIS

wut

since when has raising Atlantis ever been part of any prophecy?

Hyperborea is east from FInland. Todays russian teritory.

M8! Why?

underrated

This shit always makes me roll around laughing for some reason

This.
Will they ever come back lads?

Mep

you know a lot and I appreciate your research

C O M P L E T E T H E S Y S T E M
O
M
P
L
E
T
E
T
H
E
S
Y
S
T
E
M

>1 post by this ID

WOW
Sage

OP is full of shit but he is right about the ocean

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869268/Rare-phenomenon-sucks-water-Bahamas-beach.html

People from Bahamas posted footage of the dried beaches all over Jewtube, look it up faggots.

QUEUE YOU SAY RUN

WE
wuz so close to it I'm sure we intermingled quite a bit, ever heard of Hy-brasil?

its an island that was submerged xx,xxx years ago when a catastrophe hit the earth and melted the caps and rose the sea level 300-400 feet

Already finding cool stuff..

Lol... but called doggerland land because of Dutch fishing boats - doggers.

ILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.

NEWT'S WIFE IS AMBASSADOR TO THE VATICAN

HMMMM

REALLY MAKES U THINK
AGARTHA IS REAL

NEW SWABIA IS REAL

HOLLOW EARTH IS REAL

Fools. Atlantis is in the pegasus galaxy

Not quite. Atlantis is the superman - what every man should strive for as he sheds his animalistic past.