Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Will love blossom on the battle field between this man and pepper?

This was pretty hot

It's an exotic fruit, not your waifu.

Does Ayame-sama want the Kaba D?

Obviously.

It's exactly like that other show, Tokyo Ghoul

I fucking hate anime so much

But she's 12

I think she had mixed feelings.
Her first thought is that a super powerful, smart, and decent looking half naked guy is on top of her.
Her second thought is that she's about to die.

anime's the worst

>Like that has ever stopped anime before.

mada repair ga owatte masen!

but they're both peppers, user

She's 12!? She said she was 17

Of course she does, but steamsmiths are way down in the class system (artisans were lower than peasants) and she's daimyo class. The Edo class system was extremely rigid. There's no way they could marry, but she could maybe take him as a lover once she was married off to some daimyo somewhere.

Incest sells like cupcakes so a yes is very likely.

No they're brother and sister. Ikoma and the princess will definitely get it on though.

How can you explain this red tinge of her collar?

Tell that to the judge.

ROKKON SHOUJO

Ayame just wants a sweet bun.

But she already has two perfectly developed 17 year old sweet buns.

>tfw you'll never drink the blood of royalty

Rock on, shoujo

I want to lick and eat her sweet buns

That's forbidden love, senpai.

I'd give her my sweet bun if you catch my drift

>MC is Andre II
Really explains why he's fucking green.

I'm wondering if that isn't a back-handed swipe at the monogatari saga. That has a vampire who always wants a donut, but her you've got a girl who was about to be attacked by a "vampire" wanting a bun.

Tomo has red hair

I'm really starting to like Ayame-sama.

Why don't the zombies just destroy the train tracks all over the place? They've already proven they have some intelligence by driving the train while normal humans are to retarded and need someone specialized in train driving?

I'm also really enjoying Ayame thought she was gonna be your useless princess that cant do jack shit. What are her chances wining the Ikomabowl considering there's a good chance munmei is MC's sister?

I vote that "Deus Vult" should now be filtered to read "Rokkon Shojo".

>***,*19位/***,*26位 (**1,884 pt) [*,*11予約] 2016/06/22 甲鉄城のカバネリ 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

We top 20 now

>They've already proven they have some intelligence
Unlike you, it seems.

Someone poat the webm of Kurusu removing kabane please

>why don't they do the logical thing
Because then we wouldn't have a story. This is like asking how the fuck a pre-industrial economy can support not only these massive fucking trains, and stations which are the only safe spots for humanity, but also feed everyone with the little scraps of land they have.

You'll never get answers for these questions.

What the fuck

>Why don't the zombies just destroy the train tracks all over the place? They've already proven they have some intelligence by driving the train while normal humans are to retarded and need someone specialized in train driving?

For once a Frodo makes sense. I was wondering the same thing as well, and the kabane wouldn't even have to destroy all the tracks. Rather, they could just destroy the track interchanges that lead to different stations and tracks, then post not-zombies by them to make sure nobody could repair them.

However, even though I wondered that at first, you're giving the kabane too much credit. The kabane learn by imitation, such as the one kabane being able to swordfight, and others copying the train operations. They realize the trains have people, but would have to have the importance of the tracks demonstrated to realize that destroying them would let them get to humans easier. You're giving them human level intelligence when they're more on the level of a dog or chimp; smarter than you might think, but still nowhere near a human.

How did Kabane see the train drivers for more then a few seconds? They literally would have just killed them and had no time to observe there actions, if they were even performing them when a kabane invasion was happening.

They know that the tracks lead to humans, they can also pick where the fight and can lay ambushes. Clearly the intelligence of the kabane goes up or down depending on what the plot needs them to do

>For once a Frodo makes sense.
Oh please. The kabane weren't "driving a train" in the first episode, the train guy had died gripping the whistle chain, and the kabane was feeding on him which made the chain get pulled.

Why don't they quietly crawl along the ground at night waiting for a town to open its gates, then spin dash in when a train comes?

>Oh please. The kabane weren't "driving a train" in the first episode, the train guy had died gripping the whistle chain, and the kabane was feeding on him which made the chain get pulled.

They don't even need to actively destroy it, the tracks wear down over time if you don't maintain them.

>Ruining my NANA WILLS IT for this

This isn't okay

YYYYYOOOOOOO THOSE HEART PUPILS
1000+ hours in MS paint

Remember Sup Forumsnons, it's only ok if they're pregnant.

Hey its 2 for the price of 1

Ayame seems to be the closest thing to a love interest as far as Ikoma is concerned.

So, this might be a bit delayed, but is the train the Iron Fortress?

I thought they were going to the Iron Fortress which is just another city surrounded by iron walls. Like a fortress would be.

mumei

They're gonna fug. Ayame is confused as to why she got hot and bothered with soaked panties after Ikoma pushed her down and almost went full kabane on her. Just look at that blush, that slut.

And Ikoma is confused as to why he had such a raging erection when he delicately drank Ayame's royal blood off of her finger tips. He now regrets that he didn't go full lust zombie on her like his bro and Mumei implied.

I am pretty sure the train is the Iron Fortress, because it's literally a mobile fortress due to being covered in foot thick iron/steel.

Obligatory Mumei feet.

why do i even bother coming to Sup Forums anymore

at this point even reddit has better discussion

For fucks sake, they never operated the train you blind fuck.

Sup Forums is usually like this when an episode hasn't aired.

Already finished shows are the same, with a few dozen comments of actual discussion that dissolves into "muh dick" and "muh waifu" comments.

Go watch ep 1

The train is the "Koutestujou" which is the Iron Fortress.

I've seen if four times already.

Agreed.
+1 upvote. :^)

Then you didn't pay enough attention apparently. That point is fairly obviously shown.

I'd make that girl eat all of my cream filling if you catch my drift.

What kind of shitty formation is this?

/r/ing the sakuga

The pepper has the hots for another girl.

All this girl can do is damage herself.

if she'd have asserted a bit fucking sooner she wouldn't have got into this mess and gotten others killed.

Which pepper?

Shocking truth!

> with a nail gun
> still at great risk of being bitten

I don't get that guy's point it's as if he's never seen that swords already don't work on the kabeneri.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

>If you get bitten you become one.
>They're much stronger than humans.
>Super reflexes too.
>They have cages around their hearts, hard to kill.

WE MUST CLOSE COMBAT!

Only when their being siblings thus incest ending gets confirmed

they will go threesome

Just go to sakugabooru

Nothing you can't handle given you're a trained samurai, apparently.
Does anyone know what Kurusu's style on kenjutsu is? I've never seen anything like it before

There has been plenty of discussion. The moment episode 4 came out it was dissected to hell and back.

I can't imagine what there is left to discuss, but don't act like waifuposting has crippled your fucking fingers from typing out whatever shit hasn't already been talked about constantly the last few days.

What exactly am I looking at here?

memes

It's literally the standard wall jumping spinning hacky slashy with a bit of weird off-hand back of the sword pushing added in.

It's called stage combat.

why does the kneecap protector have a face?

This show is too good for memes.

Lacing

>Does anyone know what Kurusu's style on kenjutsu is?
Something made up, obviously.

What kind of underwear does she have on?

A normal kabane is too stupid to do anything but lunge itself at things, so facing them head on might actually work a little better than sitting behind barricades and hoping none of them manage to jump behind. They also had the advantage of close quarters, which I assume is the only reason they deemed close combat possible.

Their main mistake was not knowing about the wazatori. The whole scene just felt like it was set up to show us how helpless humans are against wazatori.

surprised its already uploaded, thanks

Mumei's thighs.

Are you _____________________________upset?_________________

Looks like hotpants.

shorts

Linen or cotton shorts.

Holy fuck this show's getting worse week by week. Literal and figurative trainwreck confirmed

so im jumpin in late but did they explain how an explosion that could blast a hole through the side of the train left the inhabitants unharmed with the ability to still hear

I like that there's variety in kabane instead of all of them being fodder throughout the series.

That samurai kabane was soloing the entire train until Ikoma came.

Nope, logic states that you need to roll with it.

Forced writing. The details are undoubtedly being made up episode by episode. Scientific basis and logic are less than an afterthought.

No. They should have shown the people at least hiding behind their barriers. Ayame and the guy that's not Kurusu are standing right there and nothing happened to them.

I'm just shocked something I like it selling

gurusu