Asian americans butthurt that The Chainsmokers made a joke insinuating that the Chinese eat dogs

asian americans butthurt that The Chainsmokers made a joke insinuating that the Chinese eat dogs

twitter.com/Iushtae/status/907075620751892481

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/907256920469147648
twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/907079025469693953
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asians do eat dogs

twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/907256920469147648

He wasn't wrong.
Chinese insectoids don't just eat dogs, they torture them. It would be completely different if they just instantly killed them, but no. They think the animal being in fear and pain gives the meat more flavor, even though its the opposite. Adrenaline makes the meat taste bad. Probably also do it for some chinese magic bullshit too
So yeah, Chinese and koreans are subhuman insectoids

twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/907079025469693953

>people
No. Commies.

They
LITERALLY
eat dogs in China
It's a fucking statement of fact.

Now why would you post this webm?

If you've seen it before you know not to click it.
If you haven't seen it you should click it.
Chinese "people" cannot be allowed to inherit the earth.

Not sure how it's particularly offensive as the Chinese do eat dogs, though consumption is way down as Chinese Government has started enforcing the most basic of hygiene requirements for restaurants (which, of course, most of the dog meat serving restaurants fail)

It also helps that carnivore meat is horribly inefficient for cost of consumption, and that a younger generation understands that the rest of the world considers it barbaric.

>implying they don't eat dogs
I've seen too much. Chinese/dog videos are some of the worst. China treats animal such a brutal manner. Bile bears are one tradition that stands out to me.

>they're in asia being interviewed by an asian interviewer in asia
Where are they?

korea

I hope they realize that there are actual breeds of dogs bred specifically for being consumed later in life in Korea.

I hate the chainsmokers

What. That's nothing.

oy goy dont you know that telling facts nowadays is racist / transphobic / homophobic / patriarchy / etc

HEY CNN FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK CHINCKS SUBHUMAN TRASH THEY ALL ARE

I don't have to click it to know what it is. That's something I don't want or need to see.

That guy is just killing fleas though

I would no joke say it to their face openly that YES THEY EAT DOGS and they are responsible for the near extinction of Rhinos across Africa.

Fuck the Chinese. Racist?
Nah, you consume dogs, rhino horn and fucking shark fin so go fuck yourself its disgusting.

The truth hurts, that shit is not racist its the truth. If they did not like it their would be massive campaigns across china by chinese to stop dog meat trade, shark fin trads and ivory trade but their is not.

Fuck the chink scum.

Then it does make even less sense that they're fussing so much about this, it shouldn't even concern the goddamn interviewer, him not being chinese.
Seems more like an attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill, or in other words, winning a new side against the "white plight".

Probably to prove a point about the Chinese?

>caring what Asian Americans think about anything
This isn't their country and they don't belong here.

SOULESS CREATURES

I would rather have a world left to blacks than a world left to those savages. Even a black kills an animal before he skins it.

oh no, I am so offended, nuke them my motherland, nuke them now for this great insult.

Jesus fucking christ this is the worst one I've seen.

if you can't handle seeing something as tame as a dog boiling to death that's your problem for being a fucking pussy, maybe soon you will have the mental strength to escape your safe space and learn about how truly cruel the world is

This. If the "racist" remark rings with truth, then just get over it and laugh it off or try to fix it.

Fucking doggo eaters are disgusting subhumans.

Chinks don't like cats either. "Bad ruck!"

AT LEAST FUCKING KILL IT FIRST YOU FUCKING MOUTH BREATHER

Asian Americans aren't butthurt. Only Chinks are butthurt.

>be Chinese
>invent mini crossbow
>go hunting dogs with it

I don't care about chinese or the polesmokers.

Nukes have to start flying. We can't leave the world to any of these subhumans. White people fucked up by letting power slip out of their hands. We've guaranteed the torment of the world. Better to just end it all now.

read the replies to the tweets. it's asian americans and white guilters

unbelievable.

God where are you.

kek what a load of bullshit. there is nothing tame about boiling a dog alive, are you even trying right now? this is the definition of teenage edginess

I have to watch a video of a dog boiling alive to know how cruel the world is? no. that's what reading literature from the past 300 years will do for you. I have to get gang raped by a pack of niggers to know how dangerous they are? take your reddit posts and stick them up your fat arse

but asians do eat dogs... that's not a secret or anything

They're a shitty band that deserves to get shit on so fuck'em

I never understood how pointing out a trait of a particular culture is "racist." Asians do eat dogs. This is a fact. Same with mimicking an accent. How is this racist, even under liberal definition of racism?

Need some rekt vids of souless chink subhumans to clear my head of that one.

I'm not even fazed anymore,I've watched so much gore that I actually smirked to this sick shit.After 5 years of lurking in this place I have completely changed as a person and I hate my self for that.
I just want to be my normal self again and not a heartless bastard I am now.

They wouldn't be so mad about the joke if it wasn't true.

Dude it's like 5 people that are butt hurt.

>American whites eat pork
YOU FUCKING RACIST

Imagine what they would do to P.O.W.s.

Are Chinese people even human? How can you have such a fundamental lack of compassion and empathy towards another living creature, that you think this is okay? Even niggers aren't this barbaric. Seriously, is it genetic, or cultural?

You need to expose yourself to that stuff so you can understand that chinks aren't human.

No I really don't since the Chinese do more horrendous things than kill dogs.

PISH POSH

I have been watching gore for 13 years and I still feel murderously angry when I see animals get tortured.

I dont give a shit when its people though, dunno why.

Theyll cuck and apologise and theyll have their lives ruined, but i hope they dont

>oh you got a new cow, are you going to take it to burger king?
> no i dont think ill take my cow to burger king
Same thing

The other day at the zoo, I noticed all of the endangered and almost extinct species are in non-white areas, while all the recovering and previously-endangered are in white countries. Really makes you think.

Both, but the cultural part goes back before Mao.

I think the Peoples Revolution sort of exacerbated the issue though, people complain about the US being a place where you get new stuff any time something breaks, but China takes it to a whole other level.

There are a few youtube channels of people from the West living in China, and there are some good insights in some of the videos about why China is fucked up. One of the guys is a huge fucking faggot who married a literal field gook (laowhy or something like that), the other guy is from South Africa and he's more redpilled but recently spends a lot of time showing off his chink wife and that shits pretty gay.

No you need to be heartless towards the chinks. Realize what they are. If you see them pouring into your nations, kill them without.

Knowing that they do shit like that video makes me laugh whenever I watch chinks die in those car cams. Fuck the chinks.

kill them without mercy*

Honestly I don't consider chinks human. They're smart for sure, but they don't have emotions or any decency.

>risers corrapse!

They do eat dog so what's so false about their statement?

Behind every conservation movement on the planet their is a white man or white woman behind it.

We achieved the most miraculous recovery of elephant population every thought to be possible but then some Malaysian prime minister said that Rhino horn cured his cancer and BOOOOOOOM poaching goes up by 800% in one year.

The chinese basically own the ports in countries like Mozambique to so they have no problem getting the ivory home.

I HATE THEM!

Fucking hell, kill the damn thing first.

Can't do shit to the Chinks since we are their European vasals

it's always some social justice liberal college chink anyways

at least the chinks eat them you stupid niggers just kill them chop their horns and tusk and leave all that meat to rot

>Chinks eat dog
>American Chinks get butthurt when people assume that Chinks eat dog
Chinese Americans are the worst self-entiteled (((minority))) group in the world.
They make the most money and yet they believe they're being discriminated against.
There's over a billion of them in China and they demand special treatment in a country filled with global minorities.

Are you kidding me, gwailo?? That ruins the flavor!!

It's true though.

Oh so you Americans want to talk shit about us eating dog yet we've been feeding you fat fucks dog for years and you act so surprised. Hypocrites!

Chinese do not eat rhino or elephant meat retard, they are the ones paying the poachers to kill them and take their horns.

Fuck you are stupid.

I'm pretty sure they'd get even more butt hurt if they spent one minute on pol.

FUCK YOU LEAF! DELETE THIS NOW

Say that to my face, motherfucker. See what happen.

We're all so thoroughly fucked =[

hello Davido-kun how much do you make for teaching Chinks English??

I am Chinese. I know English because I was taught at a young age. Now fuck you, Serbian shit.

>literally had a chairman named after a penis
>thinks he has any say at all
Fuck outta here Qin Shi Huangdi lookin-ass

People in the U.S aren't stupid you larping traitor. We know where our food comes from. Peddle your angry fantasies elsewhere.

One of the worst decisions ever made was not to invade the Soviets immediately after ww2. We had the nuke. They didn't. Patton should have been president. Now everyone's got one.

>LARPing this hard
Not good enough.

Shut up, nigger.

Ask your Chinese restaurant if it's all white meat chicken. It isn't

I do not role play anything, you weeaboo.

Genuinely curious: what do far leftists find funny? They legitimately have no sense of humor and get mad about everything. How self-conscious and bitter do you have to be to never be able to take a joke?

There's no way in hell I'm watching it but everyone's reaction got me curious, so what the fuck happens in this video? I've seen other ones and it fucked me up more than any Mexican drug cartel vids and I'm not doing that again

get the fuck out of my country you ugly shit and then i will fuck off.

But the Chinese do eat dogs?

Why can't you tell the truth anymore? The world's gone mad.

You can't say an Islamic terrorist is Muslim. You can't say a man in a dress is a man. You can't say the Chinese eat dogs

I'm not in your country. I am in Beijing.

We cannot allow fear of being called a racist keep us from speaking the truth in our public lives any longer. That's how we got ourselves into this mess, its not going to get us out.
>Never reveal your power level
To it's fullest extent. If we don't start showing the irl normie world a glimpse of what we're capable of, they will continue to stomp all over us, while we're still the reigning majority no less. You have power now. Use it before you can't.

they do though

dog alive. zipperhead skin it on a tree, still breathing. God has left us

...but they do.

So you're a chink who lives in Serbia?

do NOT post these webm's on socila media sites or People magazine forums, etc.

these are not the facts people need

ALL chinks need to be tortured Saw/Law Abiding citizen style and their women gangraped. Eye-for-an-eye

I'm talking about the Chinks that your goverment sends here with their ''extended'' visas

Fucking hell, what is wrong with those subhuman fucks. Japanese adore cats and dogs, so why the Chinese gotta be such monsters?

CHINESE ISN'T A RACE
THEY LITERALLY EAT DOGS IN CHINA