Big Order

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aPvGGvnAGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is a fucking mess. Are they animating chapters out of order? I read some of it ages ago but didn't remember it being this much of a clusterfuck.

BasedAnons Scans said they are finishing 7 volume of manga and dropping it because shittness of 8th volume made them hate it

umaru?

>Manga is a clusterfuck
>anime makes it even worse

Asread truly is worthless. No idea why people shit on studios like A-1, JC Staff or DEEN so often when those guys exist.

what is this shit? isn't his power supposed to be absolute within his domain?
couldn't he just order the missile to disintegrate?

How can this get even shittier?
I wonder if it will overtrump the stupidity of Mirai Nikki's ending.

>tfw no idiot under your command who just wants to kill you and lets it out on other people

Huge Murmur is like only intersting part of show

Ask them when they dump next chapter

spoiler imouto dies

literally nothing makes sense

How far are we into the manga after episode 4?

Yeah. In that situation that would be the thing that worries me the most.

In which volume/chapter?

Dat ass

i got the raws and read it, believe me, this gets way too ridiculous

I don't think thats how it works.

Well that's at least some kind of reason to actually read it. Even if it's just curiosity about how bad it can get.

actually that is how it works
youtube.com/watch?v=1aPvGGvnAGQ
now tell me why he didn't just order the stupid missile to not explode

Better get used to that. Author constantly rewrites his power on the fly because it's too overpowered and he has to dumb it down more and more.

But that missile goes up.
It doesn't fly horizontal.

Good, that's exactly why I'm watching this.

>titties bounce here

>don't bounce here

Another episode of one of the strongest powers getting BTFO again

>an order who can neutralize nukes

How convenient.

I wonder how that order even became a thing

Pregnant-chan a cute

When is she going to give birth

How is this show so fucking bad rofl.

I always wanted this show to be animated by these exact same people because I wanted a clusterfuck as good as Mirai Nikki, but now it airs at the same time as a better clusterfuck, Mayoiga.

Would you take responsibility?

holy nipples

>usagi
>even gave her buck teeth
Muh dick.

>We already secured the main target
>This girl powers is disintegrate nukes
What kind of child wish for nukes disintegration ?

Literally the only reason i'm watching this clusterfuck is for her, doujins when?

Probably some shit like hoping there would be no more wars, or some kid who always heard about hiroshima second hand from relatives.

Maybe some nuke was fired during the big disaster when the MC destroyed the world and she wished it away?

I think they're just pulling that out of their ass , they just grabbed some random girl and said she had that power.

Oh for sure, but it makes a certain amount of sense that some kid would think "nukes = bad"

>no ED
One of the best parts of the anime, why did they cut it out.

So MC's sister is the one that destroyed the world right?

Its a cruise missile fired from a vertical missile tube.
They can also be fired from torpedo tubes.

>People complain when you leave the ED out to fill it with plot
>People complain when you have to rush the show because you are losing 1 minute+ every episode because of the ED
Think about it, with an ED length of 1 minute, over the course of an entire 23 episode show, you lose one entire episode to the ED

Shes going to have stretch marks.

Does brown tits join the gang now?

Also if Eji could control gravity trying to slow the nuke down why didn't he just reverse gravity and throw it into space?

No, the manga is really this much of a clusterfuck. It's actually even more of a clusterfuck than the anime. Characters pop in from no where, vanish to places, shit happens with no rhyme or reasons, nothing has any consistency.

It's one of the worst mangas I've ever read, and the anime is just as terrible.

Holy fuck that missile animation made me burst out laughing. This show is so much fun.

There's a lot of thing he can do with absolute domain. He could rewrite the laws of physics within his territory.

>Dominate!
>Find your fate!
>Leaving nothing but the fire burning in your way!
Every time this shit starts playing I get so hyped up. Funnest show in years.

>Tfw MC could literally order her to stop being pregnant
>Or could make any women within his domain pregnant at will

This series is retarded as fuck. And fun. With funky music. And tons of potential for doujins.

Cry more, cock commander. The show is great, probably best in the season.

>My power is to give these spirits vengeance!
>Show them your power is more than vengeance!
This show is fantastic.

this show is AIDS

Quality post mi familia you're my tomodachi and I'm glad you're enjoying your time here on Sup Forums

So watching this show equals to unprotected sex ? Cool i'm not a virgin anymore.

Just hearing the jazz music during a supposedly serious scene puts a smile on my face now.

The opening is so fucking good, probably better than Kiznaiver.

Apparently, but how or why has yet to be revealed. I figured it was her fault once she started freaking out and telling Eiji to stay away.

The autismos are mad as fuck about it, but the funny thing is that the jazz almost mixes perfectly with the tone of the series.

No, watching this show is like sharing a needle with a crackhead who has HIV.

Are the same people complaining about this the same ones who complained about Mirai Nikki?

>The opening is so fucking good, probably better than Kiznaiver.
Kizna is shit in everything , op included.

Objectively speaking it's actually the worst shit this season has

I'm still enjoying it though

Don't care.
This series is way better than Mirai Nikki solely because of the soundtrack. And It is so retarded that you only can have fun watching it.

You get one guess.

Yuno is mai waifu but Big Order is far and away better than MN. Make Eiji the protag and MN would've been more fun.

This should would be so much better if they stopped nerfing his power and just had fun with it.

>Launch nuke at mc
>order nuke to return to submarine or not detonate
>Everything is daijoubu
>order the girls to grow dicks
>order said girls to walk Hiiragi home gently.

>>Or could make any women within his domain pregnant at will
That's not how it works

>He can order whatever he wants within his domain
>It doesn't have to follow the laws of physics

Now it does.

You can have fun with a massively overpowered protagonist as long as you don't end the story too quickly and throw some equally overpowered opponents at him.

Wrong.

Counterargument: Onii-sama

>It doesn't have to follow the laws of physics
Does that mean he can penetrate Accelerator defense ?

Onii-sama is fun though.

Guy could literally do anything he wishes to.
If the author wouldn't change his power all few pages.

You're a faggot. Onii-sama didn't have anyone on his level to fight, it was just self-insert NICE TRY KID NOTHIN PERSONNEL the whole time.

Point being Oniisama was fun even though there was no enemy ever coming even close to his powerlevel

chapter 10

Provide examples of the rules of his power changing. You're clearly very upset over it so you might as well share the pages that are tickling your anus.

>Can destroy the world
>Power got restricted to a 1000th of what it was
>Earth's area is 510 100 000 km²
>Should be able to destroy anything within 510 100 km²
>Doesn't

I actually prefer fun overpowered MCs like Izayoi. It's just most of them have their powers weakened every chapter/episode or get axed because it doesn't sell.

>Can dominate the world in an instant
>Power restricted to 1000th of what it was
>Earth's area is 510 100 000 km²
>Should be able to dominate anything within 510 100 km²
>Doesn't

He can Dominate the world.
Also his original power covers about half of japan as you can see in OP
His power costantly irradiates from him , but it seems his power need a solid surface to "climb" his way up.
His actual power range right now is about 20 cubic meters.

I don't know about the manga, but in episode 1 he was able to make himself just get unhurt by all the bullets flying around so why didn't he just make the area in his domain nuke proof this episode

I don't see any pages, autismo. Transparent samefag, by the way. Are you even trying?

Why should I watch this?

Because you have nothing better to do.

Well, Mirai Nikki is fucking garbage.

First episode and chapter of manga were great and created a pretty fun but slightly slapstick story. I didn't watch the rest of the anime but the Manga got rapidly retarded, I can't decide whether the fucking ridiculous power rangers parody guys or the completely retarded LOL 4 YEAR OLD DIARY was the point where stuff went to shit, but it went to shit like just after the first chapter. It didn't even get 2% through it's run before it became worthless junk.

Big Order at least establishes that it is going to be ridiculous right at the outset. The ground rules and setting are much more straightforward than Mirai which pretends to be interesting and then becomes faggot bullshit.

The easiest answer is "because that's too easy." What would you define as nuke-proof, though? There is a very clear limit to how much physical phenomena he can control.

He stopped the bullets . Can you stop an actual nuke without make it explode? in this episode they didnt stop the nuke , they stopped it's propelling force and then crush it.

This

>Not letting the warhead go off

He should be easily able to do this.

He's clearly able to manipulate abstract concepts though. So why didn't he just say "don't let anyone in my domain get hurt" and call it a day

teach him physics and then maibe he could. It's highly evident that his power works as it should work but not how he intends it too. I think that if the guy does not know himself a way to do something his power cant possibly accomplish it.

So you're telling me he knows how to brainwash people into not hurting him?

>Dominate
How did he destroy the world then ?
How did he block the bullets if he doesn't affect physics ?
>need a solid surface to "climb" his way up.
>His actual power range right now is about 20 cubic meters.
So it was 2000000 before ? It's far from covering the world.
Also I was wrong, i's a ten-thousand, which is still enough to cover KyuuShuu and a biit more.
I'm the first one you quoted, second isn't me, he probably tried to prove me wrong by replacing

i love you

The only one he actually used this order too was kurenai. I may probably speak bullshit but the proces to make her stay costantly in his domain and not hurt him or the sister did rewrite something in her brain and she survived because of her power.

Okay, Butthurt Police here. Freeze!

What would happen if he removed his limiter?

>How did he destroy the world then ?
He didn't.

Also, the line was
>I've limited the power you now possess to a ten-thousandth of its normal range.
That could mean his power's former radius, area or volume was 10,000 times as big as before, depending on how you interpret it. If it's radius, then the area used to be 100,000,000 times as big.