The Kjellberg Scale - The ten levels of saying "nigger"

1 - Referring to the history of the "N-word".
2 - Referring to someone recently using the "N-word".
3 - Using the "N-word" in a completely harmless way and it makes sense in context.
4 - Using the "N-word" in an indifferent way, still makes sense in context.
5 - Using the "N-word" in an indifferent way, but it makes no/little sense using it in its context.
6 - Saying "nigger/nigga/niggah/nigguh, etc." in a harmless way discussing its history.
7 - Saying "nigger" in a harmless way/indifferent way and it makes sense in its context.
8 - Saying "nigger" in a harmless way/indifferent way, but it makes no/little sense in its context.
9 - Saying "nigger" in anger, not directed at a black person. Cursing or incorrectly saying it to a not black person.
10 - Saying "nigger" in anger directly to a black person.

Requesting help with making a list of examples. They have to be relevant people or perfect examples.

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5: Larry King
youtu.be/st5wbSbTh9g
Level 6:
Level 7: Bill Maher
youtu.be/5Xdx5XQkA2g
Level 8: iDubbbz
youtu.be/k_4mKpEm5V0
Level 9: PewDiePie
youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps
Level 10: Michael Richards
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

I hereby name this scale "the Kjellberg scale".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XURRzofbMc0
youtube.com/watch?v=yhks09C8Zuc
youtube.com/watch?v=h-tR5Uf19Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qTY?t=1m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=NFACFmeyqJw
youtube.com/watch?v=UOAmxUhbIW8
youtu.be/-gHz-l40FNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8
youtube.com/watch?v=OrI-P-BDEJA
youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun
youtu.be/VaBNCBXwiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

This autistic swede is a memetic gold mine

>Cursing or incorrectly saying it to a not black person.
you read it here folks, you're only allowed to call black people niggers.

what about "fucking nigger"

It should be kramer scale.

level 8
youtube.com/watch?v=XURRzofbMc0

me and thoth agree that this meme needs to meme.

gave me a chuckle

Golden material here

Why? It clearly refers to black people. My tism won't allow your proposition, sir.

>Michael Richards rant
God, that was hilarious.
>niggers act like niggers get called niggers then double down on being niggers
Pottery.

>"that was unnecessary!"
as if there's anything necessary ever about a comedy show

youtube.com/watch?v=yhks09C8Zuc

top fucking kek

And remember when they permanently ruined Kramer's career for calling niggers niggers? Are Swedes actually more powerful than Jews?

Family friendly Felix.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-tR5Uf19Gg

why are niggers so thin-skinned lol
>be tough gangsta nigger
>get called a name and totally lose composure reinforcing the stereotype
No self awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLbkVPXxNTI

What does this fall under?

What about nigger lover?

This autistic swede is a memetic goldmine

What if I wear a plain white shirt with the "NIGGERS?" printed in a bold sans serif typeface on the front?

Apart from the Swede flag burning, what's so bad about the other things?

What if I change my gender to "Niggerkin" so everyone has to use the pronoun "Nigger" when refering to me. Would it be illegal or required to call me "Nigger" in Canada?

3. "Quit nigger-lipping that joint!

His italian gf redpilled him godbless

Nothing worth being proud of

Theyre snowniggers that are attractive

Guys, this is the PERFECT time to start memeing the word nigger and saying it fluently. That way, it loses it's impact and desensitized the younger audience and future generation from (((their))) grip. These people are doing a good job doing it.

Start using nigger and faggot a little more in your public profiles and when you get targeted, just argue that it's a word

I love that fucking term.
>Nigger toes

So one time I tried to do a little background reading on Terry A. Davis of CIA NIGGER fame. I quickly stumbled across some forum to do with programming he had frequented, and a big long discussion among the members about whether he should be banned or how he should be banned and what the community standards should be.

Almost the entire outrage and debate was that he said "nigger" all the time. kek

Level 9 niggery.

he is a nazi and Sup Forums supports nazis.

Great grandma called them that, how things have changed

STOP LEVELING UP

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Kramer:

>"That's what happens when you interrupt the white man"

Holy fucking shit, based. Somebody photoshop a fascist hat on this man

Have you all been respecting the waehmen

oy vey, this hitler!

>Level 10: Michael Richards
>youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
That's bullshit though, he was an actor on stage and acting in character. It's like labelling everyone who shots someone in a movie a murderer.

Pewds is the human embodiment of the internet.

Im amazed it took him so long to let one drop

>10 - Saying "nigger" in anger directly to a black person.
11 - Casually calling a black "person" a nigger to their face, without any provocation

webm not related

I'm pretty sure Mel has hit lvl 10 several times in the past

youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qTY?t=1m2s

He did it before he got famous all the time

LURK MOAR NEWFAG NORMIES

PEWDS HAS ALWAYS BEEN FELIX KJELLBERG

The word "Nigger" describes a state of mind, not a race of people. Anyone could be a "nigger"

A nigger is a low-IQ black person who does niggerish things

An asian who drives poorly and eats dogs is a chink/gook

A white man plagued with white guilt is a cuck

A sweaty fat mexican living in an apartment with 12 other mexicans working for minimum wage and sending the money back home is a spic/beaner

An autistic indian is a pajeet

A nigger is a cowardly, lazy, superstitious, ignorant kind of person. The kind of person who is incapble of long term planning, abstract thought, or having any sort of moral consciousness beyond looking after their own hide.

While it is true that many ghetto blacks and even african blacks are in every sense of the word, niggers, the behavior is not exclusive to them, merely, predominant.

anybody can be a nigger. Just like anybody can be a faggot. How can anybody be a faggot? the answer is simple. By taking some small, insignificant detail about yourself that no normal person would give a shit about and making it a core part of your identity, campaigning on it so hard you attract like minded individuals who then proceed to do it with you. That is how even a straight person can be a faggot.

>Go get fucked by a pack of niggers
Fukn mel

Same with virgin beta and chad alpha

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Not gonna lie, that webm kinda looks fun. The innerpillager in me approves.

is there any better way? it just eminates, it lingers in the air, palpable, tangible.
Also "FFFFFFfucking CUNT" feels good to say also.

Make more memes ben

then why don't you go to the nearest convenience store and do it? are you a nigger or not?

lol nigger

look at all those loafs of bread!

Nah, I'm good. I'd just probably do it in their position.

this is how it's done

betas are not inherently a bad thing, when properly looked after by an alpha the alpha can gain a very loyal and competent caste of workers.

t. Butthurt Mexican we wuzzing as Roman

youtube.com/watch?v=NFACFmeyqJw

>diversity training
Now absolutely all teachers and professors do that; they don't get a choice. What a waste of time and money...

This is indeed a higher, final level. Maybe you could argue that there is one level higher than that though

>12. Calling a black person a nigger in a commanding way as to spur them into working for you, preferably whilst owning him as a slave

#3 probably "reading Huckleberry Finn"

Have you not seen the meltdown on here because a video game doesnt have a white main character? lol fuck off cunt.

No, it's because the Jews did it.

. Calling a black person a nigger in a commanding way as to spur them into working for you, preferably whilst owning him as a slave
can anyone top this?

making a public speech calling for the extermination of all niggers

top kek user

my mother still calls them that...and she still calls blacks 'colored'. i love my mom.

"Nigger" is the Worst Word because it's the best word. It cuts deep because the undeniable reality of niggin' is all around us.

LOL

RIP in peace Pewdiepie. The (((media))) will rip him to shreds for this.

Did I hear "nigger"?
youtube.com/watch?v=UOAmxUhbIW8

>Philadelphia, PA - On February 27, 2016, at 1:32 am, the complainant, a 30 year-old female, was inside the elevated station located at 2600 Kensington Avenue entering the elevator when and unknown male entered the elevator with her.

>Once inside the suspect pulled a knife stating demanding her money then stabbed the victim while attempting to look through her pockets. Once the victim fell to the floor she crawled out of the elevator screaming for help, the suspect then fled on foot in an unknown direction. Nothing was taken from the complainant. The complainant was treated at Episcopal Hospital where she was treated for puncture wounds and listed is in stable condition.

>Suspect Description: Black male, 36-38years-of-age, 5”8’, medium build, light beard, dark colored jacket, black pants, gray skully, and armed with a Knife.

That gives them too much respect.

Comparing groups who have EARNED their extermination to niggers is, frankly, antisemitic.

>313
dude

I guess that makes me a niggerfaggot.

and how cleverly concealed in sneaker boxes and under football jerseys!

ID: XeeezZFN
respect on the triple digits and letters

>their position

> that webm

what a bunch of niggers

11 - Living in an urban area and wiring up the horn of your car to shout "nigger"

Get on my level.

fucking cockroach pest

they make sure the shoes are dry they will bring them back

Wow that's deep.
Nigger.

Keemstar did it before it was cool

mirin his beard genetics

Louie c.k. Telling Patrice O'neal how the word nigger was invented. Should be #1, no?
youtu.be/-gHz-l40FNQ

what about fuck you; you fucking stupid faggot nigger faggot nigger I wish the extermination of your whole faggot nigger race?

Is this not okay?

What level is making this your ringtone?
youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=OrI-P-BDEJA

Do you fags even know you are ruining Felix's career?

>when the word is eventually given so much power that it vaporizes niggers when you say it

His career has never been better, double-nigger. He's doing God's work now.

C A M B O D I A N N I G G E R
A
M
B
O
D
I
A
N
N
I
G
G
E
R

wrong

>Mexican
>Roman/Italian
It seems like Somalis actually have a pretty low IQ.

Shit quality video, better example here, shorter: youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun

Who cares? He's just shitposting and he's already rich. The memes are more important.

>3 - Using the "N-word" in a completely harmless way and it makes sense in context.

youtu.be/VaBNCBXwiN8