Whats going through the african americans post office workers mind during this photo?

Whats going through the african americans post office workers mind during this photo?

IM FINNA DELIVER THIS HERE PACKAGE AND GET SOME MONEY... NAHMSAYIN..

He already started looting.

Dayum some cracka' fuck up real good

Imma bix nood this package

Mission accomplished

>only guy still working

Bizarro world

>I cant wait to spend my entire paycheck on booze and crack and go and beat my wife

>when you wanna do the sidequest instead

fpbp

Jet fuel

SHHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTT

I guess they wont be needin this

As an art history minor and fellow white man, I believe I have more insight into this piece than the average Sup Forumstard.

Let's take a look at his uniform. It's brown, like his skin and my shits, but why? Is it to display his dominance? Many would say no. Those who do are actually retarded and wrong. Look at his undershirt, and note the color (or lack thereof). It's white, but most importantly, underneath the brown uniform. A symbolic expression of "Black power." Therefore, you can only assume his thoughts are as stated.

underrated

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

That's not a postal service workers, that's a UPS guy. He's got to deliver his package so he can deliver his package. "What can brown do for you?" Knowwhatimeanithinkyoudo.

can't

he is black so probably rape

Kek

ARBY'S MELTS

>sidequests.tiff

I dindu nuffin

I'aint lookin' that sheeiit, I dindu nuffin

I bet I could tax dis tube an nobody would know da difference! Deez whiteys can suck ma gorilla dong

topkek

I ain’t going to work tomorrow

shieeet, buildin' 7 gotta be roun' here somewhere?

Absolutely kek'd.

>Shhhhhheeeeeiiiitttt

Good thing non of my family works....in that building.