Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

If you had a serious BETA problem, would you hire these ladies to solve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/unouhen06x8iaxt/
mediafire.com/download/z22ezafzu133m91
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
dailymotion.com/video/xpp208_pink-floyd-the-final-cut-film-complete-1983_music
youtu.be/7FCWNS02jP4
youtube.com/watch?v=HxITXgetyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6ZtGpSH4g
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
tieba.baidu.com/p/4529151910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Schwarzesmarken Original Soundtrack #2 out now!

FLAC:
mediafire.com/download/unouhen06x8iaxt/

MP3:
mediafire.com/download/z22ezafzu133m91

I still don't like Katia. I don't hate her, I'm just neutral to her.

Posting best girls

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

dailymotion.com/video/xpp208_pink-floyd-the-final-cut-film-complete-1983_music

Official Schwarzesmarken soundtrack by Roger Waters of Pink Floyd is THE soundtrack, comrades.
He`s now working on his next album about interdimensional matress travel - when he`s not busy calling out the jew.

Also, commissar Gretel and Martin were lucky to attend to the last concert of the Puhdys youtu.be/7FCWNS02jP4

But you can't forget the classics(if fucking shlomo didn`t block them where you live)
youtube.com/watch?v=HxITXgetyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6ZtGpSH4g

Katia is cute. CUTE.

Posting
Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

You're dead to me

Posting best girls.

fuck off katiafag

You are late brother & beat you to it.

I'd only take on Beatrix if she had Jurgen to moderate her.

its never too late for best girls.

Only these guys are available now, sorry.

Good, now I don't have to worry about those nasty flying robots.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
Remove Suzy

Yes, only tanks to worry about now.

And leave this dashing man without a sister?
Scandalous!

Cryska, Inia and Yui are my waifus.

So you won't mind if I take Cui. No wait, actually, since you have three of them, its no trouble if I CHOMP one or two of the rest, right?

>141174612

Source?

his ass.

Are these threads full of nothing again or is actually something new going on?

It depends, occasionally we get some proper discussion going, over non-stale topics. But that's every third thread or so.

There isn't even a release date for Schwarzes VN 2?

it will be released on beatos BD

The latest news we've gotten is that they'll be a conference/news release on June 18th.

The first VN was. Who knows as far as the second.

Sauce please?

Yeah, she was a good villain. I could see her point of view unlike the other stasi.

Its on Age's twitter, dawg

Thanks.

Why was Lise's death so brutal compared to Pham's, Beatrix's, and pretty much everyone except Vivi?

It`s a nice ass.

Atonement begins.
Phase two is hell eternal, by the way.

Well that's a game I shouldn't have uninstall

Hell is punishment user, not atonement.

Only Yuuko.

Outside of Alternative all of the Muvluv stuff is garbage. No idea what kind of trash would actually make threads about Total Eclipse or whatever the other one was called, they are junk and mockeries of everything MLA actually accomplished.

Just kill yourself if you think garbage outside of Alternative should be discussed or even financially rewarded. It shouldn't exist.

>Dat ass

Ya need to upload more of this and give sauce.

No way out anyway.

Oh man

Did they put a download link for these anywhere?

Looks like it was made to mirror Inghild's death, giving Theo Iris's role.

Don't matter anyway everything is daijobu now.

>even in death grappler-kun can`t have respite from bullying

Beatrix is cute.
CUTE!

Where are the grown up women?

In hell.

Here have some better pics.

>Flustered/shocked Iris

What happened? Did she catch them in the act?

Yeah, that's the scene she finds out that the two have fallen in love.

She is less than pleased.

Dat kissing tho...

I'm looking at Unlimited Walkthrough and I see
>2) I should leave now (Yuuko) ※Appears After Completing Muv-Luv Unlimited Once
for every ending.
How does it work? I have to finish one route once and then play it again to get new choices? Do I have to play every route once to unlock this choice or finishing one route will unlock the choice for every other route?

ony 1 route. meiya route recommended. than you load save just b4 you talk to yuuko at the end.

No, you finish Unlimited once, and you can get Yuuko's ending on the second playthrough. You can even save before the Christmas party and start from there, as long as you have at least one Unlimited ending you'll get access to Yuuko's route.

Thanks.
So if I save on the 24th and finish a route I can't finish the other routes without Yuuko's choice, am I right?

If you save on the morning of the 24th, you can finish most routes, except Ayamine's, if I remember correctly. You simply choose which girl you want, and it continues linearly.

Okay, so I must save ASAP.

>except Ayamine's
I already saved before the choice that split the routes.

Thanks again.

>all that effort into making a suit and no stripped ribbon
Come on.

Best girl

>sample
That word is starting to bug me

>stripped
kek

So I managed to pilfer more spoilers from the Chinese Web on BiS:

其实在第一卷中我比较关心的是【造就往后悲剧的原因】,这些原因基本上都是各种细节暗示的。
贝阿特里克斯·布莱梅作为【红色贵族】的独生女,在13,4岁的时候是非常叛逆的,如同尤尔根形容她跳水时给人的感觉像投湖自杀一般,她过的很孤独很不幸福,她不想受她的父母她的家族束缚,不希望任何人控制她的人生。
这听起来好像只是个喜欢跳水,渴望自由,不希望和政治扯上关系的大小姐的正常想法。然而在和尤尔根辩论的时候事情却不是这样的。

The first volume is mostly concerned with setting up the framework for future tragedy, and you can see it in all the details and implications.
As the only daughter of the "Red Aristocrats", Beatrix was extremely rebellious at the age of 13/14. Jurgen describes the impression he got of her dive as one of longing for suicide, and Beatrix was very lonely and very unhappy. She did not want to be bonded to her parents or family, nor did she want others controlling her life.

而他父亲的一些说辞则更像是【柏林派】
[Abel]'s rhetoric was that of the Berlin sect (stasi).

因为母亲和史塔西的官员私奔了,害的父亲精神失常入院(大概描述),所以对史塔西非常反感,而妹妹却又和身为史塔西重要人物的女儿成为了关系非常好的友人,于是相当大的篇幅里男主都在思索怎么处理这件事。
Mercedes is a stasi/ married a stasi official, leading to Joseph's mental deterioration. It's one of the reasons why Jurgen hates his mother/ the stasi.

She sure is a good nurse.

Aw yiss, Wessi Ass Lady.

Of course she's cute.

You can literally feel the emotions leak off the page and into your heart with her. Especially the one where she gives up and accepts that she too can be loved.

;_;

There's probably loads more stories that need to be told around the world than more Europe at this point. The Yugo front we know how it went for the most part. They were likely chilling out with NATO, fightan with Greece and Italy and shit, and had their orderly withdrawal across the Alps, etc etc. Nothing much to really say. Or rather, there are many more things that need to be told first.

Though I am morbidly curious at how Albania's apparently still resident Hoxhaism and how they got J-8s shipped all the way over.

Its a pretty unique hairstyle thats hard to get right.

>Mercedes married a Stasi
Jesus fuck, thought it was just someone in the diplomat corps.

This is like, ultra cuckery.

Iris would make terrible wife/10.

So will she turn into the prodigal daughter, who eventually serves the Stasi out of her free will? Or will we get a nice ride once BiS hits '78?

Is that from the doujin where germans brainwash her into a cumslut using a beta drug?

Not that I know of.

No, her father forced her into the stasi. They do bring up that her love for Jurgen may just be he trying to escape her family, but the anime has kind of disproven that whole theory.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart
>Albania
erry time

I know it's sadistic, but for some reason just keeping Yui around as a slam piece appeals to me much more than waifuing her or something. The idea that she knows she's only tolerated for her body, but sticks around because that's still better than anything she'll get from anyone else. She's the ultimate side bitch.

Oh God:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4529151910
>What would Muv-Luv look like if it was written by Americans?
asked on a Chicom forum.

name?

Yui is for bullying and turning into a cuckqueen.

GET OUT. Yui is for loving and happy marriage.

I know her father forced her, but she must have at some point before '83 chosen whether she would serve the Stasi or use them. By '83 Abel is nowhere to be found, so she must have chosen, and I want to know what that choice was.

It's actually worse. Iris becomes really close to her mother and her stasi hubbie while Jurgen is away, leading to all sorts of angst with Jurg. It's one of the reasons he starts spending more and more time with Beatrix.

Also, do nice things for her but only often enough to keep her guessing about your real intentions. and talk about your dates with other girls around her.

>"Serving in the STASI, taking command of the Werewolves, embracing the United Nations, all of these were just methods to realize a dream..."

>"For me, East Germany is a cage even bigger than the Brehme family. I'm not going to be at the mercy of my father nor will I become a tool for East Germany. If my father and the state want to treat me like a tool, then I'll make use of them as well."

>"Your decision may not have been the "good" choice, but it was the correct choice. History progresses on the sacrifices of people, does it not?"

What do you think.

From the spoilers though, they're saying that Beatrix is till pure, but she does occasionally express some of the more radical leanings of her adult self.

It's glirious

Iris you mean? Maybe in time.

Beatrix? Never.

Yes! I want her to suffer, and realize how much of a terrible human being she is!

Dude, even in the anime which trashes her, she's using them. She never, ever, willingly joined them in pursuit of their goals.

>random trip

Pls tell me it happens eventually ;_;

>renaming crops
stop

Jurgen is slightly paranoid. I imagine he brushes it off later on, seeing as how he ends up confiding a lot in Beatrix.

不是非他不可的那种喜欢,而是被由他们兄妹组成的温馨小家庭所吸引,在长期的交往中渴望代替她反感的自己家庭;另外是认为尤尔根有着极为强大的行动力,能够帮助自己开辟一条属于自己的道路。
[Jurgen feels] that Beatrix may not really like him, but covets the warm bond shared between the brother and sister, and hopes to replace the family she hates; Beatrix believes Jurgen is a formidable man of action, and hopes he can help her forge her own path.

So yeah, Beatrix wants a family and knight in shining armor, and sees Jurgen as that man.

Meiya a shit.
Chizuru best girl.
Extra best Muv Luv.

>Theo still hints of a mischevious perv
>Jurgen slightly paranoid after all

Huh, guess he and Theo are similar after all.

Aren't you a bit late?

"he feels" ever heard of unreliable narrator? don't ever take anything as truth when you are reading from certain character POV

We needed more moments like this.

Slight paranoia is healthy when you have stasi running around, and Jurgen is way more of a perv.

They're not alike, as much as you want them to be.

The anime didn't even begin to scratch her moments.

When she said:
"I took the responsability as your sister to remove all those blonde onee-san poster"
x).

Theo must have been sending her some pretty obvious signals if he had blonde tits plastered in his room