User who evacuated from FL to GA. Shit is getting bad, internet is down in Winder, currently on my phone...

user who evacuated from FL to GA. Shit is getting bad, internet is down in Winder, currently on my phone. Power is up but going in and out from backup. Reports of people having trees in their houses,

Even though Irma is a depression GA can't handle this weather. This is insane that this hurricane is STILL causing damage and it's a depression.

Also tornado warning are getting reported too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvhmW7hCtYw&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ucbsuZlWx3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disappointingly low death toll so far. Thanks for giving us hope.

What about a thermobaric bomb do to a hurricane?
My first thought is increase it because the munition would just use up even more air and lower the pressure even further.

>GA cant handle this weather
Oh no a day of rain and no power for maybe 6 hours what a disaster. Random storms earlier in the year packed a bigger punch.

Pike County, GA, here. Can confirm widespread power outages across the county. Heavy gusting winds probably around fifty to sixty mph.

I'm running on a generator currently.
Let's hope Thor protects. This shit is crazy, even where I'm at.

Fuck off LARPers - go back to ///x

Gwin County here, tree just fell on the house across the street. Poor bastard is already up there with a chainsaw, looks like it did some damage to the back of the house.

Damn. There's one huge tree in my backyard that just towers over the house. Neighbor had a tree fall on his house last year during a storm

Absolutely lmaoing at evacfags fags now. You were better off staying in your concrete house with shutters and a generator, just stocking up on food, water, and fuel. All you fags had to face traffic, fuel shortages, and driving for hours up North to avoid a cucked category 2 storm. Now you have to weather the tropical depression in worse infrastructure and now have to drive back home on debris strewn highways with everyone else.

also returning to your freshly Blacked.com house stripped of any electronics and tennis shoes

Top jej the power just came on

South Carolina here.
I'm hunkering down in my hurricane-proof fort made of bread and milk.

americans are so fucking intelligent

Hall County here, power has been out for a few hours. Absolutely bored out of my fucking mind.

How will evacfags ever recover

>bullets can fly hundreds of kilometers then come back to the exact same spot because wind.

Oh shit.

I never understood that either.

People in wooden shacks on islands survived the full cat 5 force.
What could possibly go wrong in a properly build 'murrican house?

Unless you live in a flood area or something, then I understand fuck floods muh dykes.

Tampa/St.pete here just got back home a few hours ago, i took a video of the damage, annihilation. i loaded it to jewtube. Leave comments they make me laugh.

kek

>Stupid bastard using the wrong house
Bread and milk is for snow flurries

Learn to operate a camera you fucktard.
Not going to watch that mess

Augusta, GA fag here. High winds and rain earlier in the day. Power flickered but never went out. Pretty much an all clear now.

heres two yous what's wrong with the cinematography?

Get ready for the big one user...

>evacuated
>believing the lies when Irma is actually a weak piece of shit
>still crying

Fuck off, retard. You fell for the destruction memes of a baby ass Tropical Storm.

Mild, long-lasting rain in Decatur. If they weren't staying in to avoid teh big storm, more people might have died in car accidents today.

To be fair the hurricane was over hyped. They were saying storm surges would approach 8-12 feet here which would have flooded the house. I was also under a mandatory evacuation order by the city. People still stayed and comfy'd it out. In the end we only received 1 foot of rain which is nothing.

>cinematography
Would you like butter on your popcorn?

Don;t point the camera all over the place.
It makes the audience sick.

Just do simple panning.

>power came back on
>first thread I see is this

Loving every fucking laugh evacfags

>I was also under a mandatory evacuation order by the city.

Let me guess: black mayor helping a brother out?

This is LITERALLY what happened. Heres how it wnet down, totally ignoring ho they were like its miami, i mean sc i mean miami, i mean GA, i mean central floridia.

>St pete storm surge will be 15 feet
>stormsurge will be 12 feet
>storm surge will be 8 feet
>surge will be 5 feet
>surge 3 foot
>negative storm surge of 3 feet

kek

just take some dramamine and comment on the fucking video kikes. My whole yard is ruined.

>Irma is a depression
>and it's a depression

OMG! I had no idea your whole yard is ruined. You probably should file for some disaster relief.

>Nigga just got home
>Tennessee plates
Also
>Those dead ratlings on the street

I actually live in a pretty White town, with a lot of latina qts too.

>negative storm surge of 3 feet
Top kek this, Tampa bay was emptied.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucbsuZlWx3A

Race war imminent

youre under estimating the annoyance.

that tree is in the center of my yard... now its going to be a stump... for YEARS. nigger this is a disaster.

Mah nigga, It's always the holidays with Austin Nichol's Wild Turkey!!

Condolences upon your yard aesthetics,

>he doesn't know you can remove stumps

Jesus Christ what an absolute poor faggot

had a Neighbor lost the top half of a tree, guy sawed it off flat about 3 1/2' from the base, drilled a 1.5" hole in the middle of it and mounted a table with large umbrella on it, looked pretty good senpai, maybe use it as part of a hammock stand?

real recognize real

thanks for your condolences.

Columbus GA here. Fucking of all goddamn trees to fall in my yard, one has to fall over the goddamn fucking power line. Then others fell. 23 trees down so far on my 12 acre plot that I know about. I have backup power but we have thousands without power and power company is doing their best bubba job at getting service back online.

But I've been through worse, so I'm not concerned. I have a milsurp 20km generator so I'm the only nigga in the 'hood with electric going.

I've been out with the chainsaw half the goddamn day. Ever since 1pm this afternoon.

ALL REFUGEES FROM NATURAL DISASTERS ARE FREE TO COME TO CALIFORNIA.

WELCOME

This

>not using hurricane as an excuse to blow shit up

nigger what am i going to do tear down the rest of the fence to back a stump grinder in, run the fence over with a bucket truck. fuck!. even if i get it out, then my view will just be of a fence and a patch of grass!

A shame that the /AHSG/ paused.

What else would you have expected with the goyim when the (((media))) has reported non-stop on hurricanes for the past few weeks.

>Australian shitposters pretending to be Americans

>it's only a depression

op is always a faggot. It's a tropical storm until tomorrow.

>being THIS retarded
Wow. Seriously wow. Also your yard and house and both tiny and shit. What's it feel like to be poor?

>Be hurricane
>go to america
>get shot

i like the way you think, props for the idea.

FUCK OFF were full.

Plus we have our own issues to deal with.

>user who evacuated from FL to GA
Stopped reading there, you are a nigger, kys

Thought you were in Australia for a second, but you're just a retard.

I live and Lawrenceville and didn't have power for 3 hours. It just came on.

cheapest house in this neighborhood is mine. and its worth 245k. i bought it for 90k and i only stay here 9 months a year. Caya Costa st pete, its gated theres no niggers and im damn proud of it. this home is literally the best investment i ever made, minus the fucking tree and the NA fee.

i get it a lot of retards think when shits upside down its from the other side of the world.

I think I'd rather have syrian refugees over these Yankee Florida refugees. They still haven't left

Google it.

NOAA says it won't work.

>defending yourself this hard on Sup Forums
>not being poor

Pick one.

poor is relative, i may be poor compared to you. Id appreciate if you'd be more polite about the total devastation in my beach houses back yard
though.

also i own the cheapest home in 3 neighborhoods. rule one of property buying. Buy the cheapest home in the nicest place you can afford.

If you have a concrete house, properly strapped roof, more than the necessary provisions, hurricane shutters, don't live in an evac zone, and maybe have a generator, then there's no reason to ever leave because of a storm. Bonus for no fucking broadleaf trees anywhere near your property or cars, even more bonus for no palm trees.

The worst part of the storm is no power.

Fuck off faggot pussy. South Florida user here with no power or internet and I didn't run like a pussy faggot.

You poor thing I can't believe a storm like this could turn you whole world upside down!