Is James Woods intentionally trying to make conservatives look bad?

At this point he's just a walking punchline

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
youtu.be/Hbhr1GXF7uM?t=1m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be rich famous guy
>date hot young chicks
How does this make him look bad?

Is Armie saying he supports pedophilia?

His blatant double standards make him look bad you ignorant twat. It's creepier by far for a 60 year old to date a 19 year old, than a 24 year old dating a 17 year old.

Be nice it's his first day on the job.

>james woods dating someone of legal age

vs

>someone of legal age dating someone that is not of legal age.

>It's creepier by far for two consenting adults to be dating, than a 24 year old dating a high schooler.
you forgot to wear your democuck flag.

So you think an adult dating a child is ok?

>7 year age difference is more acceptable than a 41 year age difference
"Adult" by your standards is arbitrary and not useful to this topic. You clearly only care about the legal age, which happens to varry depending on where you live. Kill yourself you fucking creep

The difference is that its legal

It really depends on whether or not they had sex, and even then it varies from state to state.

But yes, as has been previously stated- it's far and away creepier for a 60 year old to date a 19 year old. Especially when you take into account that she was his friend's daughter.

>walking punchline
Mad fucking roastie or faggot detected, your opinion is invalid.

lol @ bugmen and old hags trying to shame older men from dating younger girls of legal age

Both relationships are legal in most countries, only a few countries like America have age of consent laws that fucked. James Woods relationship is creepier. The difference in maturity between a 19 and 17 year olds is nothing these days, and the age gap in James Woods relationship is way more dramatic.

Women are for fucking and breeding. Woodsy did nothing wrong. In fact, hes teaching us how to be men again. Fuck off you pedo apologist pigs.

The difference is 41 years of age. That's fucking creepy as fuck and 17 is legal age in lots of states.

Legal age is 18.

I don't recall James Woods ever fucking someone underage. I'm sure based off what he says on a daily basis that if he had all of Hollyjew would've made sure the entire planet knew about it before he'd finished his after fuck cigarette.

Meanwhile NAMBLA literally wants to be able to asspound barely pubescent and prepubescent boys legally and they'll keep pushing boundaries in the name of "love and tolerance".

>which happens to varry depending on where you live.
In the United States you're legally a child in every state if you're under the age of 18.

The age of majority in the US is 16 federally, and in about half the states. It could be legal. I have no idea what faggotry he's talking about, but it's hardly an extreme gap.

>Armies a cuck
Fuck

Except the 24 year old and 17 year old are both faggots. Maybe you shouldn't be a fucking queer, satan.

> men dating underage men
> not indecent
mhmhmakes ya think

>7 year age difference is more acceptable than a 41 year age difference
So are you arguing that there should be a limit on how large an age gap can be between a couple, or are you arguing that older men should be able to date children?

I hate ignorant people who are confident in their ignorance so fucking much. Go be ignorant creeps somewhere else, but first get educated you literal retards

this whole thread misses the point
homosex is degenerate behavior from a broken mind.
if a 17 year old is having homosex with 24 year olds they've probably been (((groomed))) for years before and indoctrinated into a degenerate lifestyle that will kill them with HIV.

james woods is an alpha who is famous, wealthy, and has such a high IQ he once beat the world's best pro poker player in a heads up match as an amateur player. of course women will want to be with him.

don't get trapped into the false comparison of a male/female relationship with a boy/man ass sex relationship by Jew logic. one is natural and the other is degenerate wrapped in layer after layer of degenerate

how bout one is faggotry and one isnt?

>say that you're considered a child by the legal system until your 18, which is a literal fact
>get called a retard
Ok. Also, nowhere did I say that 18 was the age of consent.

Jesus, James. Those perverts on the left are really chipping away at decency. Meanwhile James is like "where did I put my chainsaw"

Kill yourself as soon as possible, you fucking pedophile freak faggot motherfucking dipshit nigger
fucking die yesterday die today and slice your throat
kill yourself, bitch, nigger you need to saw off your face and chop your fucking head off faggot
eat a bullet

>this definitely happened

An old man fucking a kid is worse than a kid fucking a kid. You'd have a hard time telling a 17 year old apart from a 24 year old these days. James Woods next to a 19 year old is atraight up juxtaposition though. It's gross and implies he's taking advantage of someone WAY younger. Vs 2 stupid kids in love. Hmmm really made me think

Why would a man at the top is his sexual value (wealth, status, fame) not go for a woman at the top of hers (youth, fertility)? Men marrying younger woman was the norm for almost every successful civilization to ever exist. He can provide for her, produce children, carry on civilization- two men enaculating into eachother's anal cavities cannot.

>a 17 year old can consent to sex and might be in love!
>no, someone 2 years older got taken advantage of, they didn't know what they were doing

>hurr durr i didnt say legal age of consent though
>I-im not retarded I swear
You didn't say anything relevant in the first place then. Kys

What about the movie he was complaining about? That was a documentary?

>19
>pedophile
user...

I'm 32 and my gf is 19.
>>Feels good man

I literally didn't though, and you are still literally a child(legally) until the age of 18.

You're comparing actual sex, which creates children an carries on the torch of human life and civilization in the most miraculous process that we will ever witness, to disease-spreading sexual deviancy where two men abused as children shoot sperm cells to die in a rectum

If you genuinely think like this, and aren't just fishing for replies, you need to spend some time outside of a liberal country.

No one's going to change their political views bruh. Trump's not going to win in four years unless Republicans start a big war again. Just embrace the accelerationism. Let it burn

>Trump's not going to win in four years unless Republicans start a big war again.
Nah, Dems can't get off the identity politics train. 2020 will be hilarious.

Sauce this, I suspect that you are trying to lie on the internet, pathetic

Nice job avoiding the question. Also,
>24
>a kid
24 year olds are already in their careers. 17 year olds are still in highschool. Kill yourself.

the age of consent is 16 in Nevada so if James Woods was trying to bang a 16 year old in Nevada then it's legal.

The age of consent to sex is 16, the age of majority is still 18.

Both relationships would be legal in Canada. It takes some strong cognitive dissonance to frame a 24 year old fucking a 17 year old as a pedophilic relationship, and then see nothing wrong with a 60 year old banging a 19 year old.

Age of consent is 15 in sweden

Both relationships are legal in most of the world and half of the states in the US.

This thread doesn't actually have an argument as to why James Woods relationship wasn't more creepy because it was more creepy. So they're mostly just smearing the people pointing out how James Woods relationship was creepier as pedophiles. Meanwhile they're the ones being apologists for a 60 year old dating a 19 year old.

This entire thread

>That 19 year old was a consenting adult fully capable of making decisions for herself like fucking somebody 41 years older than her.

>2 years ago though she was an innocent child completely unable to get into a relationship with somebody 7 years older than her.

The point of age of consent laws is to prevent people from using their greater maturity and experience in the world to manipluate somebody younger into a relationship. Not to stop people from having sex until they hit 18. 60-19 is a WAY WAY bigger gap in maturity than 24-17. This entire thread is acting like if this 24 year old dated an 18 year old instead of a 17 year old, they would have viewed this situation entirely differently, and they're not just bullshitting themselves and other peoples so they can be apologists for Woods.

You guys also have some cucked out of your mind views on age of consent laws and are shilling for an 18 year old age of consent, and wonder why the birthrate is so low, and why your countries population is consequently being replaced by rapefugees and 50% of Americans have autism due to the age of their mothers. The 18 year old age of consent law, enforced only in white countries, is part of a leftist plot, and you guys have fallen for it.

Sounds realistic until you remember he could use the fucking national guard to just kill a lot of the gangbangers = less democrat votes (some) and throw out every single illegal he can find, which is A LOT in the sanctuary (illegal) cities where they roam openly.
He just needs to stop excusing himself and giving concessions, he is a bit bluepilled and needs to do some actual "conspiracy" research to realize how serioius the situation is.

>"Adult" by your standards is arbitrary and not useful to this topic.
No, it's actually a legal standard tied to a moral. Your use of "creepy" is what is arbitrary and not grounded in law or morals. Isn't summer over?

I would agree with you if the latter weren't faggots

James Woods fucked up here. Both relationships are creepy and weird no matter the legality of it.

Hes always been a shitty degenerate then he became a shitty degenerate with a defense force.You cucks love his pink mutilated tip.

>Age of consent is 15 in sweden

Yes? It doesn't have any relevancy here as it is still illegal for someone 18+ to have sex with a minor.

minors having sex with each other is legal though.

so unless you're a big black guy whose passport says that you're 15, you won't get to fuck any underage swedish girls.

Nice bait, jew.

wasn't talking about James Woods. Woods is a glorious Alpha, whereas the normalization of faggots dating each other while one is still in high school and the other far gone is a massive slippery slope towards legitimizing pedophilia.

Atempting to stump James Woods on the 16th anniversary of the attacks he tryed to stop by reporting the guys doing a dry run to the fbi.

Try again tomorrow.

The restriction on having sex with minors in Sweden only applies if you are in a position of trust, E.G. you are a student teacher banging a high school student or something like that.
There are also close in age exemptions that allow one to bang under 15 year olds.

Maybe you should read your laws. There is no fucking way Sweden would ever make fucking people under 18 illegal, it would be deemed an act of racism against refugees.

You're so far out of touch with reality Jesus Christ I'm wasting my time even replying this much to (you)

God you're a lazy ugly toothed nigger aren't you?

/thread

No, it isn't. Especially not when one is a normal reproductive relationship and one is plague bearers spreading disease.

Sodomite pedophiles grooming a young boy is not the same as an old man plowing a fertile legal age pussy.

>"WAHHHHHH LIBRULS WONT LIKE US!"
PRcucks belong in the oven

Getta a load of this triggered cuck.

WRONG.
your analogy is such a failure im compeled to respond.

james woods dating a 19 y/o at 60 vs a 24 y/o man baning a 17 y/o
=
doing 150 on the autobahn vs doing 60mph in a 45mph zone while youre DUI and analy raping a minor.

our laws are there for a reason you dont get to pick which ones you think are right obama.

I see this is triggering all the pedos in here.

Good post. Uses logic and reasoning.

Oh no cuckfaced liberals will cry about him getting hot fertile pussy. How will we ever win if we don't try to win over the cuckfaced morons and old liberal catladies jealous of young pussy?

Pedo detected.

"Then I told him off and the whole restaurant stood up and cheered."

You made the assertion, thus the burden of proof was on you. You pedos are something else, you honestly think you just need to educate people into accepting your sickness. Take a long fall tied to a short rope.

>they can't all be winners

The amount of people responding while simultaniously ignoring the VARRYING BY STATE legal age of consent is not shocking at all. Willful Ignorance of facts while proceeding to make sanctimonious points. The traditional conservative way.

ITT: literal faggots who diddle little children attempt to justify their sheer sociopathy and sheer law breaking assholery.

oh please educate me about my own countrys laws.

this is obvious pedopushing

>Both relationships are creepy and weird no matter the legality of it.

Wrong.

I give a fuck less about about what homodegenerates are doing. Hopefully that 17yo gets AIDS.

>When I was 18 and had a 16yo gf, am I a pedo?

You give them an inch and they take a mile (of cock). I'm wondering if ISIS has the right idea in tossing them off rooftops.

It's a movie? It didn't actually happen

You're right, why listen to me? I'm not from Sweden. You should instead listen to the government sex ed resources given to refugees. As this Swedish sex ed resource translated into English, Somali, Arabic, Tigrinian and Dari says, it is perfectly legal for rapefugees to bang 15 year olds.

youtu.be/Hbhr1GXF7uM?t=1m36s

The rest of the world is very well informed on Swedish age of consent laws these days you know. The authorities are very helpful in letting us know which women we can breed with.

>It takes some strong cognitive dissonance to frame a 24 year old fucking a 17 year old as a pedophilic relationship, and then see nothing wrong with a 60 year old banging a 19 year old.

You're missing the key part which is that both were males instead of man and woman like God intended.

This DESU senpai

>double standard
For one a 19 year old is a legal adult, for another faggotry is degenerate.

>17 year old boy is good
>19 year old woman is bad

We've crossed the threshold. Logic is no longer relevant.

This.

A 19 year old bitch is legal, it can have children. It's just a hole.

For 1, 17 is legal age of consent in over 2 dozen states
For 2, degeneracy is what you call everything you don't like. It's subjective and meaningless

women mature faster than men

I mean, do you honestly know a man under 26 who isn't a complete retarded tool?

what a whiteknight faggot you are
unironically kys famalam
>in all fields

I hate these leftists art styles.

>James Woods
>conservative
nope, just a degenerate actor whose brain was destroyed by drugs and alcohol, he's just a subhuman

COLONIZED

What's wrong with consenting adults dating?

Classy ad-hominem response to a factual statement. You're barely even a useful idiot to the outdated regressive form of conservatism you subscribe to

now why would a canadian sit and watch cuck propaganda from obscure tiny channels?

>You should instead listen to the government sex ed

yes, the government of Sweden is always right.

fuck off pedopusher

>go on twitter
>they're actually defending pedophilia
did the bad guys(Sup Forums) actually win for once?

Feckin eejit. Learn what catamitism was and with it why you should feel bad.

lmao you assblasted shills are just giving James Woods more viewers and followers, but nice try

Could someone tweet this to James?

Catamite isnt the same thing as a consenting homo you faggot. Catamites are essentially unwilling cocksleeves. I've no doubt in a relationship where 2 homos are dating, at least one of them is a WILLING cocksleeves. Huge difference which I am okay with, because I'm not an insecure closet faggot like you and most people not okay with this

>responding to your own thread

Nothing wrong with shagging a 16 year old you faggot's. Girls these days are pumped full of estrogen since they take their first breath.

pics of the 19 year old?