I am a hero got a live action movie, so it's time for a thread

I am a hero got a live action movie, so it's time for a thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBp7zW9hxZY

>3d adaption of a manga/anime

No thanks

did you see it yet user, it's better than expected.

That actually looks pretty hype. I'm not familiar with the source material, but it has made me want to read it. Good trailer.

it's amazing, you won't be disappointed.

This is good. I hope someone translates it when it's out.
Manga update is really slow.

Didn't look like an adaptation that understands what made the original so great.

Also, movies are always too short long-running series so things end up like LA Kaiji and its 30-minute RRPS.

I never read the manga, but the movie was enjoyable.

Trailer doesn't match the tone of the manga at all.

It's definitely worth checking out, it's comparable to the walking dead comics but generally a lot better.

The manga was legitimately terrifying to read. The feelings and empathy I had for the character was immense. This makes it look like a teenage comedy like zombieland.

I'm disappointed in the trailer, not sure about the movie. The manga is in my top ten.

How do they expect to do the scene where hiro is in the Fuji forest, talking to himself and trying to stay calm not knowing if there are zombies, and then have his phone die.

Also his girlfriend and what she did,( won't spoil it)

Also the nurse is supposed to be blond with shirt hair. I couldn't tell her apart from the other girl. Also the student should be a child, like 15

Yeah its pretty much the best zombie manga and maybe among the best zombie comics

it came out last week

No links for the movie yet right?

>Yeah its pretty much the best zombie manga
Out of all, what, five zombie survival manga?

This. Basically all you have to do to be the best zombie manga is be better than HotD, Cradle of Monsters, and Apocalypse no Toride. And that's not a fucking high bar.

Looks decent enough. Live action always makes me cringe, probably because of my totally warped standards at this point, but I believe it has the potential to reach a broad audience in Japan raising awareness of the source material so that an adaption by I.G or maybe Madhouse might be possible.

Yeah, why wouldn't they make an anime first of all? It wouldn't beat ino's art not be leagues. But it'd give him...her recognition.

It's strange considering this might be the next AoT thing if done right. I guess the publisher planned the live action movie roughly a year ago to analyse the market penetration on its release and influence on its manga label and tankoubon sales and then decide if a costly adaption to another medium may be profitable. I'd love to see it done right with fluid animations and gloomy designs that captures the overall atmosphere because good anime in this genre are just too fucking rare.

Why do all Japanese movies use a gray filter that makes them look like they were shot in 1970?

The trailer looks decent, but not really in line with the manga.
Looking forward to it I guess, but mostly just as a potentially good zombie movie.
At most I expect the last scene to be "And then shit gets really weird" as a teaser for a sequel that never comes out, but you never know.
The actors are really well cast though.

>skinny fat jap male
>literally any female Japanese girl

Wow amazing

Would have been better if Hollywood adapted it.
Nips can't into live action movies.

I hope you're joking, Hollywood may have money but they just shit out the worst garbage.

>next AoT
I heavily doubt that.

So everyone has abandoned any attempt to translate this, right?

I haven't read the manga
But I live in Japan and I've seen the movie

Actually it's pretty good

Dragon Ball Evolution and Kite sure were masterful masterpieces.

It's looks like a fun Zombie romp.

Not what I'd expect out of I am a Hero though.

>Japanese people making action zombie movies
I never thought i'd live to see the day

They may have the budget but would just add niggs, spics and le women power xD making it unacceptable

10/10 would play