SAY IT WITH ME

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/308000-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office
unvis.it/thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/308000-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>madam
nice penis, michael

Would lose instantly against any halfway acceptable Republican white woman candidate.

Considering how much amerisharts love niggers, if she'd run against Trump I would honestly bet against Trump.

Wow the first transexual president, so progressive!

madam?

Trump vs Xuccoberg, Michelle Obama and 90yo Bernie

Al Gore was a weird guy already, it does not get any better

The last election proved that having been first lady is not enough qualification to be president.

>Madam

all fields, boys

"I don't know if she is a man, i have seen the photos and videos of something bobbing around in her crotch, can we not ask questions?" -Trump 2020 campaign.

you know whats funny? Michelle doesnt want to be president, shes done with politics and just wants to go back to her marriage which was deterred for 8 years

>tfw i have no interest in her running for any kind of office
>tfw i think about her having a huge fucking dick
>tfw i gotta go beat my pipe now

it's hard having such patrician taste

>Those hands
>Those shoulders
>woman

She couldn't manage the menu for schoolchildren, how can she be expected to run a country?

MAMA[clap]OBAMA[clap]2020[clap]

Can we extend term limits to peoples families too?
I'd really prefer if the US wasn't ran by the same clique.

Please do it dems I need that shitstorm

That thing might have a better shot if it came out as a tranny.

Omg please let it happen. The Obama hate drove Trump into the white house once already.

There are FAR better Traps out there than michael.

>being into futa
>patrician

michelle wont run in 2020

maybe 2024

what happened to kamala harris

too many dogwhistles to the alt-left?

Imagine the butt hurt when xhe loses..

>America can't even elect a black woman... it's HER TURN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sometimes you have to sacrifice your own needs and wants for the greater good of the country. Can you imagine how pissed Hilary would be if a nigger broke the glass ceiling. id vote Michelle for the lolz and for Hilary to an hero herself.

>LOL LOOK Sup Forums ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU HATE IS GONNA BE PRESIDENT
>DOES THAT MAKE YOU MAD LLLELELLRRLELRLRL
>YOU SHOULD TOTALLY REPLY TO MY THREAD AND TELL ME HOW MAD THST MAKES YOU AHAHAHSHHSRLRLRELRLRLRLRLLRRLELRLLRLLRLELE
>:^)
>They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're shitpost in
>mods do nothing
>Mods warn or ban anyone that points out they aren't fucking moderating.
>Mods are soon going to crank up the report timer to once per day to try and avoid dealing with more reports
>Mods also will start exponentially increasing the number of captcha solves required to report thinking that will be a deterrent

I want to _____ Amanda

hahahahaha

why are americans basically ruled by billion dollar family dynasties tho

>madam

You guys have already had a black man as President though?

I think their already forgetting Obama said she's never going to run for office thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/308000-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office

i would literally rather die.

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/308000-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office

Apparently getting hammered up the ass by a president makes you qualified to be one too.

Was the quote from a gloomy Democratic strategist?

She said the White House was a prison and hated it.

Bitch is a basic-ass spoiled shopping upper class wannabe Becky. Would poll better with whypipo neoliberals than authentic Black Nationalists who are down with a cause.

We need an Asatta Shakur, not some bitch who wants long vacations on Martha's Vineyard.

White men voting for a tranny nigger
Kek

I can't stand uppity assed niggers

*nigress
Don't be disrespectful,

democrats are obsessed with turning the US into a shitty banana republic where every leader is a familial relation to the previous

Nice monarchy, america

This here.

It is fucking stupid to think that being the president's wife is qualification enough to be president. If my car mechanic is too sick to fix my car, I'm not going to ask his fucking wife to fix it.

desu it was kind of weird how joan rivers died right after saying michelle is a tranny

>futa
>real life
error

yea but clinton wasnt a nigger

>MADAM
>she

>can't unite as a party
>only women it can drudge up are ex first ladies
lol