Damn Salesforce has a SJW Chief

This is nonsense... They are making this kid a poster child for something he probably cant even comprehend... And wtf, salesforce has the position of a "Chief Diversity Officer" are you kidding me? This guy and safesforce should rot in hell

I cannot comprehend why huge companies are actually spending their money on this diversity bullshit. I mean, what kind of retards run these companies?

James Damore was 100% right. Cutting your R&D budget by 1 million dollars just to spend it on meeting quota and pleasing coloured people, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Oh well, when things go downhill these morons will be the first to lose their jobs.

Companies like IBM and Dow don't give a fuck about diversity and they run the world. Its these god damn California fags.

"Chief Equality Officer"
complicated name to say "nigger"

Deport Eduardo

He's good looking as fuck.

Dude is hot and has a comic book name. I would smash and smash him so hard

My pussy tingles

They get hussled by race pimps
>Do this or we tell everyone your company is racist
Its in their best interest to spend a couple of millions, or risk losing billions in stock.
They are also open to discrimination lawsuits the same way

i'm in favor of equality for baby bog
but not for the nigger

comic book name? How? its not aliterative you dumbshit. Peter Parker, Wade Wilson, Hank Hill

>Tony Stark
>Bruce Wayne

he looks like a fucking bogdanoff.

>marvelshit
cute

salesforce 10 years ago was known as having really hot saleswomen now its probably know for having fat feminists

illegal immigration is a crime
DACA = criminal
Salesforce is publicly endorcing crimnials

Yeah man; Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Mr. Fantastic aren't comic book characters at all!

>Not using Dynamics CRM

>Bruce Wayne
>Marvel Shit

You couldn't even make a ten second Google search

Ope

Can we get more pictures of allegedly American company executives advocated for foreign workers over US citizens?

I'm sure the shrinking middle class will love them for it

>baby bog

Yeah man, we should hate the immigrants and not the 20 rich white fags with the majority if their wealth in swiss banks.

It's basically a shakedown.
Useless women, minorities and fags with degrees in gender studies, African American studies and underwater basket weaving realize that they are unemployable because they have no skills and are just a monetary threat to any company.
So they and their stupid organizations start witch hunts and engineer scandals. Then when one company is hit, they basically force others to employ them so that should another discrimination lawsuit arrive, the company can then point to their SJW designed anit-discrimination classes and Chief Diversity officer positions so they can get good boy points in the media or even in court.
Once these cunts have wormed their way into HR positions they make sure to only hire and promote people that are just like them.

Salesforce is a nothing company anyway.
If you can't explain your company without using technobabble, you don't do a damn thing.

Uh, perhaps you should take a look at the color of the skin of the man pictured in the OP