ITT things that are true

ITT things that are true.
I'll start.
Evangelion would've been much more enjoyable if MC weren't such a pussy ass bitch nigger.

Anime would be good if Japanese did not have shit taste.
REMOVE HARREMSHIT

You're wrong, black man. That's why it's good.

Fuck off with your stupid Eva bait.

This is a manime thread now.
Post manime.

>punching so hard the colours disappear

>doesn't even know about EVAs
>is told to pilot one without any previous experience
>battling an enemy the people in charge don't even fully understand
>didn't want to fail in the eyes of his father, whom he never even knew and wanted him to approve of him
>even then he still gets on the EVA to fight before letting another pilot get hurt
>continues to fight in spite of everybody disliking him for the safety of others
>quits multiple times because the pressure was too much
>still goes back eventhough he hates it, again for the safety of others
>literally triggers third impact
>finds the will to let others chose for themselves even though his entire life has been absolute shit
you can hate on Shinji for not being gung-ho about the entire ordeal, but his actions and his thoughts are actually the most realistic in any anime. and furthermore the fact that your MC needs to be this a super skilled individual who likes to fight and kill and likes to risk his life for shits and giggles shows how shitty you are as a person. I'd love to see you actually do something brave in your life and would bet actual money that you wouldn't have gotten in the fucking robot.

Sorry, but no. Stick to Gurren Lagaan for fearless MCs but Evangelion's realism with it's characters makes it all the more interesting.

Roundabout has been ruined.

>Brat Shinji
I didn't realize that's how they translated it. Sounds kinda lame

This.

>his actions and his thoughts are actually the most realistic in any anime

Just because somebody is a wimp doesn't make their actions more "realistic" than if somebody is an assertive badass.

Knights used to be trained at 7 years old and they entered the battlefield at 13. Also see Spartans, Edward the 3rd, etc. All had shit thrust upon them at a young age.

And while nobody expects shinji to have immediately accustomed to the reigns, they at least wanted him to have done so by the end, which didn't happen.

/thread

>shinji to have immediately accustomed to the reigns, they at least wanted him to have done so by the end, which didn't happen.
You need to be blind to not see that he did get accustomed and that the situation was too fucked up to keep it up.
Invincible Shinji-sama wasn't for nothing.
By the time Gaghiel comes he was doing his job pretty well, even took care of the situation even if he wasn't piloting.
Israfel, Sandalphon, Matarael, Sahaquiel. Shinji did all these pretty damn well and had his shit together.
Gets overly cocky with Leliel, disappears, comes back.
Bardiel comes, his father makes him maim his friend with his own hands, Shinji gets mad and leaves.
Zeruel comes, Shinji for the first time despite his father decides to pilot the eva.
Then he needs to (and does) decapitate Kaworu.

Can't blame him for losing his shit after having to kill a person he really fucking loved.
But Shinji was really good at his job for a while.

It's funny how people shit on shinji when 95% of Sup Forums would have not gotten into the robot, when they can't even talk to people without spilling spaghetti

>Not knowing how to pilot a super robot from the first try

>when 95% of Sup Forums would have not gotten into the robot
Fuck I wouldn't even have gotten there. The letter dad sent would have not been taped back together if it were me.

Yurifags are the worst thing to happen to anime

The only pussy ass bitch in Eva is Asuka. She is way more bitchy, whiny and useless than Shinji.

When I said "reigns" I didn't mean mere robot piloting.

Other thread got boring, huh?

i also forgot to add that
>he literally had to feel his own hand crush one of the only people who was actually his friend
and STILL got in the fucking EVA again to fight

Not without throwing a massive tantrum. And the guy turned out to be fine anyway.

pic related truth for you

depends on what you chose to be real
Manga: Toji is also killed when Unit-01 crushes Unit-03's entry plug.