Are there really anti-gun fags on Sup Forums?

Are there really anti-gun fags on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/gk09r4
youtube.com/watch?v=2HFNU6JjNwU
youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those are (you) farmers. they're harvesting (you)'s

no guns in Poland = no gun crimes
no guns in Japan = no gun crimes

makes you reconsider..

Literally everyone who isn't American.

Yeah but you guys don't have niggers

I'm not anti-gun but I'm non-pro-gun
I'm anti-blacks though but you got one, you got both

> Cops are evil and killing blacks for no reason

>The only people who should have guns are cops

How does the left reconcile that?

'Cause the government will protect you! LMFAO, it seems to be the case especially in Western Europe, where the governments are desperate to deliver their citizens from any sort of predicament.

kek

Eh I used to be. Kind of. It wasn't that I thought gun control was effective or we shouldn't have guns, just that it needed to be strengthened before we can judge whether or not they're effective.

Now I think we need nigger control. Niggers can be very dangerous in the wrong hands. We need nigger education on how to use niggers, perhaps nigger licenses, literally nobody with clear mental issues or with criminal records should be allowed to use niggers. Certain types of niggers should not be allowed for public use. Only the military and police should have control of these niggers.

You see this dude? This dude's a class 5 nigger. A nigger like that shouldn't just be out on the streets. It's just common sense people!

No guns in UK = Knife and acid attacks instead

> no guns in Nazi Germany
> no guns in Stalin's USSR

This is why Germany walked over you.

who cares, really. if you want to fight the government you'll have to break the law anyway, therefore illegal guns are just as good. (pro tip: the state military will still win)
i don't get this obsessions with muh guns.

Know what else you don't have in Poland or Japan?

>no guns in Nazi Germany
please don't tell me you think this

No, they are shills.

Any sensible person would be pro-gun ownership after the Sandy Hook hoax

xD
I'm 100% pro gun. I possess a gun licence and a gun. I encourage every of my friend to do the same (already encouraged 3).

Yeah, people in Poland and Japan don't live surrounded by niggers and mexicans. Fuck off our guns, shills.

How hard is it to get a gun Poland? If I move to Poland as an American, would it be impossible for me to own a gun?

Never trust the government. The second amendment exists in the states for this primary reason. New World Order is coming, the people need all the guns they can get their hands on.

It's way harder when compared to US, but it's getting easier everyday. Hopefully, we will legalize possession of weapons any day now. Fuck leftist cucks.
Respect

The left believes they're already living in a police state and that police brutality is out of control but they still churn out anti-gun legislation and I don't understand it. By their own logic wouldn't more people owning guns be somewhat of an equalizer if they're truly that afraid?

Hmm not that hard really if you know how to do it. It just takes a little bit more time and patience. Also I don't think you can possess a gun in Poland as an American. It would work the same for me as if I was in the US. If you ever plan moving to Poland you don't need to fear about anything. No niggers, mexicans. We are the safest place in Europe. I carry a gun because of ideological and economy reasons.

probably every non-us is anti-gun

>no replies

anti-gun fag reporting in

They may be on Sup Forums, but they are not from Sup Forums

Poland and Japan also have social programs. its the economy, stupid.

>Are there anti-american fags on Sup Forums

Loads.

Anti gun fags are the worst

How can they even compete?

More importantly, no niggers = no crimes.

I heard that the air is so bad in poland you can put a sock over a vacuum cleaner hose and it turns black in a few minutes.

Hey tojo who would win in a fight?

Samurai or Ninja?

I'm anti gun for anyone who isn't white

I'm not anti gun, but I do think they need strict regulation and owners lisences shouod be treated like drivers lisences with renewals and regular checks. Anybody who has ever commited a crime should not be allowed to own a gun, along with those who have mental health issues or destructive personalitys. All those who have guns shouod be made to keep them in safes with a combination and guns should not be able to be conceled and carried around in public. Weapons of a certain caliber, fire rate and special ammuniton such as hollow tips, incindiaries and explosive should be outlawed.

That guy's Kali Muscle. He's an ex-con but a decent guy for a nigger.

Wait you could own guns in the 3rd reich?

Give me a gun, your day will be done.
Give me a knife, I'll take another life.
Give me a pen and see what happens then...
Maybe I'll write a song, or a story to be told...
And then maybe, oh just maybe, the opressed can at last be bold.

Yes.
The nazis have germany gun rights. anyone could own a rifle and with a permit you could own and conceal pistols.

gave*

Before they took power, no one could own firearms in weimar germany.

SHALL

Everyone on Sup Forums who is true, has a LOT of guns....

Bloomberg and the democrats have stopped spending cash on anti-gun propaganda now. Hillary's anti-gun agenda cost her the election by 7 points...

All the anti gunners that used to drink from that cash cow are now starving and just tying figure out how to milk the dry cow as video related shows....

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

Both countries lack a certain something, I can't seem to remember what it is...Oh right, niggers

>Hillary's anti-gun agenda cost her the election by 7 points...
Look dude I like guns a lot but you're off your rocker if you think it was critical to the general.

>homosexuals know how to accessorize
>SHTF is all about accessorizing

You'd think he'd be half decent at this

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION JESUS FUCK

No. Leftist logic is exclusively predicated on the obliteration of the structures of western civilization. All beliefs conform to that ultimate objective. Trying to find internal logic on any other set of principles will get you nowhere; the minute a leftist attempts to reconcile his own beliefs he ceases to be a leftist.

>Look dude I like guns a lot but you're off your rocker if you think it was critical to the general.

Hahhahahahhahaa!

The NRA, GOA, and everyone else that cared about gun rights voted against her like she was Satan on Earth.... In fact, they were all out buying guns and ammo for when she got elected. And that WAS a significant margin that DID cost her the election.

I don't know.
I was in military service, Luftwaffe.
We should go shooting G36.
But it was cancelled.
Because it were raining.
I still wonder who were behind this.

Those populations are clustered in non swing states who go red anyway without fail. If they mattered Obama wouldn't have been president twice. She lost because blacks didn't show up for a white woman and because she spat on the rust belt, which is only occasionally pro gun.

Pic...

But just like Antfia, they are fueled by people paying them money just to "act" like that.

go back to stormfront faggot.

There's 100,000 Yakuza and they pack Russian surplus arms. They function within every aspect of society, and they rarely leave bodies lying around. And when they do...

>no murder investigation if there's no lead.
>there's never a lead

>The nazis have germany gun rights. anyone could own a rifle and with a permit you could own and conceal pistols.

Well....

Gotta call bullshit there.... ;)

You really have to admire how straightforwardly written the law is. America could learn from that.

There should be a minimum IQ of 99 to own a gun. That should be an easy way to reduce gun crime.

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

I honestly hate Euros so god damn much. They are the only anti-gun cucks on this whole website. Then you have a UKuck like Piers Morgan who wants all of US guns gone and how the UK is something to aspire to be like. Meanwhile, their women are raped en masse and third worlders are driving trucks through crowds while they still bitch about "US GUN CRIME LOL STUPID BURGERS BE LIKE US INSTEAD." I'd rather not be an impotent cuck, thank you. Not to mention most of you are boring as fuck, even if you speak English, you refuse to talk about anything interesting in real life.

Rant over. Fuck Eurocuckolds.

Shall not be infringed you dumb frog

Eurocucks

but poland has guns
PROXYFAG DETECTED BAN HIM MODS
prntscr.com/gk09r4
prntscr.com/gk09r4
prntscr.com/gk09r4

I'm not american and i love my guns.

I feel kind of bad for you. Imagine being this dumb lol

>There should be a minimum IQ of 99 to own a gun. That should be an easy way to reduce gun crime.

Would require a law to be passed.

Politicians pass laws.

No politician has an IQ over 99..........

I'm antigun.

I don't like killing stuff and I think everyone who hoards weapons for war is making a tactical error

Molon Labe. Pro tip: bring a lunch.

What exactly in my post is false?

>I'm antigun.
>I don't like killing stuff and I think everyone who hoards weapons for war is making a tactical error

Well... OK. Your opinion is noted....

How's that? Tell me about how having weapons in case of war is a tactical (war) error.
Would it better to not be armed during a war?
jesus fucking christ your post is bad

guns are cool and all but why would you want to live in a place where virtually anyone can kill you.

and people saying you'd need it in case a war breaks out or terrorists attack your office - haha. any excuse to hold on to your toys I guess.

So you have a great deal of faith in law enforcement and do not believe the police are in any way racist or fascist? Unusual sentiment from a leftist

some one understand the problem. Please feel free to leaflet this around so normies see it.

if there is a home depot there you can build a gun for 20 bucks.

Are there really super beta male vitality users on Sup Forums?

i think liberals actually believe this line

As a very modern example....

Obama tried to enforce his no-guns policy and promote it in Iraq. It was supposed to be a showcase of how beautiful having an unarmed population could be....

But then, Obama supplied weapons to ISIS to defeat Assad....

They trusted the ignorant Obama, and this is exactly what happened to them....

Trust your guns far more then politicians that don't give a fuck about you....

It's much more than that. First of all, gun crime is almost exclusively niggers killing other niggers in their containment zones. If New York had no blacks, then gun crime would reduce to that of UK. Secondly, the 2nd amendment says the reason it exists is to fight government tyranny, however that has almost been forgotten about and is almost only recognized as a way for an individual to defend themselves. Whether the latter is a good thing or not, depends on who you're talking to.

tl;dr: niggers kill niggers

>tl;dr: niggers kill niggers

When I was a state sponsored sjw faggot, I parroted muh handlers "guns are mean, and kill people" rubbish.

Now that my dick is hardened from dealing with intellectual cripples for the last 15 years, i am pissed about the 1986 assault gun ban. If the government can possess a weapon, its people should have access to the same hardware.

It is every free americans duty to arm and protect themselves, friends, and neighbors.

If you prefer to be an enslaved subject, prohibited from protecting yourself, your country is shit and you deserve to eat shit and die.

In case anyone out there did not get the memo...

>no guns in Poland = no gun crimes

right.. that's for small brains... also your logic confirm zero criminality right?

peoples don't need guns to kill each other, think about it. every day you see on tv news crimes made with axes/knifes/swords, you can't deny that.

Check Brit/pol/

>why would you want to live in a place where virtually anyone can kill you.
Anyone can kill you anywhere. Knives are easily concealable and deadly. Hammers aren't suspicious to carry around if your in the right clothes, yet 1 hit from a hammer to the head and your gonna be on the ground. Not to mention, all the criminals who will just get guns whether they are legal or not. Not even hard to make them. A shitty pipe gun takes less than an hour to make. Match heads work well enough as gun powder. Anything small and heavy can be a bullet.

This is the kind of shit that goes on in Chicago so that the poverty pimps like Jessie Jackson and poverty pimp politicians like Rahm Emanuel can still get more money and power at the literal expense of their black 'slaves'...

youtube.com/watch?v=2HFNU6JjNwU

And here is the real solution....

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM

>Are there really anti-gun fags on Sup Forums?

If there are any left, I'm just sitting here waiting for them....

He forgot cap and ball (think 1858 Remington, brass frame). No FFL needed either.

It looks like looting in the hurricane torn areas is actually pretty minimal......