Characters who did everything wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that guy

this guy was an asshole.

Man, I really had to drop this show. The MC was way too retarded to continue watching without hitting yourself in the face. Why do harem MCs needs to be a utter moron?
How else are edgy teens suppose to relate?

There is no harem in Re:Zero. Everyone belongs to someone else except Subaru. Even Emilia.

>way too retarded to continue watching without hitting yourself in the face
Can you elaborate? I think you have issues.

>Spent several decades screwing over Konoha for literally no reason
>Yells "Muh Greater Good" whenever he gets called on it

Danzo vs Sasuke was an enjoyable fight, if only because either of them dying would have benefited the entire world.

He uses his overly positive attitude to hide his cripppling depression. This is what he really thinks of himself the entire time. This is his entire throught process.

He took three deaths and restarts before he realized he was looping, then decided that his best bet would still be to jump unarmed at the insane disembowelment fetishist.

>NTR

Dropped

It's not a self-insert series user, go elsewhere or that shit. Plus she didn't hold any interest in Subaru in the first place.

but it's the whole point of the show

While he does a few stupid things, he isn't an utter moron. Sucks they didn't show is internal monolouge reflecting on his four deaths.

Every characters in Kyojin.

Every characters in the train version of Kyojin that is airing right now.

At first, he seemed like a savvy fellow for realizing he was transported like his LNs, but took three fucking restarts to even grasp he was looping whenever he died. The worst part is not how slow he is on realizing things, the worst part is how doesn´t do anything creative with the knowledge he have gained. Read the manga champ, you will know how utterly dumb Sub is.

>gets killed in his sleep
>his idea to prevent this again was to wait in his room by himself,tired, while also unarmed

>Everyone belongs to someone else except Subaru

This isn't true, both Rem and to a lesser extent Emilia hold interest in Subaru at different points in the story

But we both know what happened to Rem didn't we? But we also both know what will eventually happen to Emilia right?

He wanted to see if he can see the face of the killer to better prepare himself for the next loop. He sacrificed his life to try and gain some information.

>Not self insert
>Not harem
I do not see why you are against those labels. Sure, most thing slapped with those words are is most cases garbage. But there are some good stuff that too. Re:Zero is just shit though. And I hope you do not think harem means everyone wants the MC´s dick. It means the show is filled with girls, interacting with the MC enough to tease a romance. But I beat you think Haremonogatari is not a harem too because the self insert got a girlfriend by episode 3.

Not him, but that sounds like a wasted opportunity and time to not try and prevent it. I mean he was ready to die no? Why not try see if he got a fighting chance, which would lead to a better restart next time.

>interacting with the MC enough to tease a romance

But they don't.

>show is filled with girls

It's only for one arc. The rest is a complete sausagefest and stays that way.

And then he sacrifices his life in the next loop to gain even more information again. And then he sacrifices his life again in the loop after that because he doesn't like the results of surviving. He really doesn't value his own life at all.

>He took three deaths and restarts before he realized he was looping
I don't see how this is retarded, it's well within the realm of normal reactions and deduction. You need definite clues before coming to the conclusion of something as unnatural as a time-loop. Do you really not see his actions as reasonable?
>then decided that his best bet would still be to jump unarmed at the insane disembowelment fetishist.
I think you're the stupid one here. Since he's now aware of the loop the first logical step is to try to find out how you got killed, avoiding comes second even if it will be painful.

>He really doesn't value his own life at all

He actually doesn't, he literally willing to sell his life for a bag of chips if he had a chance to.

He's getting on my nerves with his forcefully happy/goofy attitude.

>forcefully happy/goofy attitude
Because it is.

>Is a LN adaptation
And the sun will rise.
Hentai. They are suppose to be moronic bitches.
Author hated his readers. He wrote Pun to be as unlikable as possible. Read the interview.
He was alright. Father was at fault.
Dindu nothing.
Understandable actions. He felt left out.
I liked him. Maybe because he wrecked the cocky kages like nothing by himself.
I was surprised how weak he was even with 10+ sharingans.
I liked him. So is okay.

But we both know that that would have been useless anyways considering how he died in that loop anyways.

>People like Re:Zero for real
This thread reads like a reddit/MAL thread with all the Re:Zero defense force. Neo/a/, Jesus.

He goes through the same situations over and over again. The characters he met don't know him anymore and he always starts in front of the shop keeper.

I don't know dude. I think one time is enough to realize that you are experiencing the groundhog day again.

Tell me what is wrong then, I assume you know the material and are basing your dislikes on that rather than just pissing in the wind.

>28 pages of an innocent girl getting hardcore fucked

I lost interest after the thief loli went missing. The mansion and the maid shenaningans are boring.

Nice autism you have going there.

You can't call it a sausagefest when they're all massive bros

>There is no harem in Re:Zero. Everyone belongs to someone else except Subaru. Even Emilia.
except for the fact REM unconditionally loves Subaru, and he even gives up on Emilia in one life to live a beautiful life together with REM, with kids and a house. then dies of old age. only to reset back in his loop of hell. He never looks at her twice after that and she ends up dying to save his fucking worthless life, and the "reset" point saves immediately after her death preventing him from fixing it.

Amusingly Emilia actually starts to hate Subaru over the course of the series. she certainly never reaches more then "fondness" for him despite all the hell he goes through for her.

That's not Rem, that's Ram, ram hates suberu's guts. you got the wrong sister. furthermore, it's not NTR when neither subaru or ram have any interest in eachother.

No

>Rem with Subaru was a "what if" chapter
>He carries the body of Rem everywhere
>Emilia and Subaro become practically a coule in arcs 5 and 6 that fucking vixen

Enough with your fake spoilers.

I can already see all the BL dojuins once arc 3 hits. Lord have mercy.

God dammit OP stop osting shit about Re:Zero, you're going to brew another shitstorm again.

Sorry for what?

>He goes through the same situations over and over again
Again, this is not evidence of a time-loop, you need contradictions to come to such a conclusion.
> The characters he met don't know him anymore and he always starts in front of the shop keeper
He's not aware of that. The shopkeeper also treats him differently in the second loop.

There is no neo/a/, go back to Sup Forums with your shitty meme.

Are you new to Sup Forums?

This type of shit has been happening since Madoka and Evangelion were airing.

>High treason
>Aiding and abetting a dangerous criminal
>Attempted kidnapping of a foreign leader's brother
>Attempted assassination of multiple foreign leaders, resulting on one of them losing an arm
>Murder of multiple Iron Country Samurai
>Joining an international terrorist organization
>Assassination of the acting Hokage
>Attempted murder of his future wife
>Abandoning aforementioned wife after impregnating her
>Never paying child support or even visiting his wife and daughter for the first 14 years of her life.

Disgusting race traitor

hello

I have bad news for you.

Rem doesn't fall in love with Subaru. She's fakes it in order to get close to him. He smells like an evil witch so the best way to keep an eye on him is to have his unwavering devotion.

She does fall for Subaru in arc 3 through.

Just like she fell for him in arc 2 right?

Nope. She wins the bowl and then she dies

No one cares what you think.

Then Emilia steals that bowl and shits on it.

These buttblasted Remfags. She had every right to steal that bowl.

>Liking manipulative vixens

>Liking pre-meditated murderers

S-she can still win the bowl right?

He is still carrying her body so there is a chance.

He better or she will be left with less than nothing.

out of context spoilers from the manga GO!!!!

HOH BOY

Look at this derailment.

It's completely in context though.

Both of these apply to Rem.

>another thread not about rezero gets derailed by rezero shills
Anyway pic related to the actual topic

>saying that learning something form the world would've been useless
Damn it user a fucking maid had to come to teach him to read instead of the other way around. Subaru could had done things and instead reacted to the plot, like he usually does.

Both of these also apply to Emillia, if she is who we think she is.

Inaho was the problem

Don't worry he'll change, he stops being a bitch once he loses the duel.

Everything is wrong.
Espicially the main character his only goal is to get his dick wet, and the "plot" is basically edgy unnecessary death that impresses all the normal fags.

>Casualfag easily impressed by violence.

That shit happened after the suicide. We never got him introspecting before so that "forced joy attitude" still aplies.

Also, that suicide is bullshit. If Rem were a character, she wouldn't had let herself get bitten.

His deaths aren't the main focus of the series. Nor is it his main goal to get his dick wet, not for long anyways.

Inaho is the solution.

The "I'm gonna save everybody" type of characters always stay the same. We also have the thing that something like "time travel after death" would change anybody, so it's not really special.

He had an entire chapter about his thought process before going to betty's room in the WN about this.

Which chapter was that?

It's basically what puts him through all the suffering though, it's almost as if elf bitch is the first girl his ever seen.

Point is his another bland light novel protagonist, no interesting goals or motivations even though these are the most basic essentials when making a mc.

Naruto/luffy- hokage,pirate king, and blah blah for every character ever.

But all these light novel protagonist never have any interesting goals or motivations that'd make us want to root for him.

Like I think he might be one of the most hated mc this season besides that faggot from boku no hero.

>"I'm gonna save everybody" type of characters always stay the same

Their virtues stay the same but the way they act, how they mature and how they deal with thier problems don't.

Second arc, first two chapters I beleive. That or it was explained later on and expanded upon in the bonus chapters.

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

He likes to cling onto things that make him feel less numb inside, he's a NEET by choice not by circumstance. He only clings onto her due to the fact that she was once of the first and few, people who showed kindness to him in the first place.

>It's basically what puts him through all the suffering though,
Actually, he's just pretending to be a pussy-motivated upbeat ln protag to cover up the fact that he's a complete basket case who couldn't even function in his previous world.

The reason why he obsesses over the girls is because he's emotionally dependent on them because they're the first people to ever to be friendly or help him.

>Sun Ken Rock
I love the art style and the absurd antics but you can't compare him to Subaru. This guy had initiative at least.
>Their virtues stay the same but the way they act, how they mature and how they deal with thier problems don't.
Subaru is the same default "save everybody" ln kun that reacts instead of having initiative. He met Emilia, and from there he reacts, most of the time.

>MC is just pretending to be retarded
And the author expects that we take him seriously.

His initiateive was to LITERALLY get his dick wet.

Like I said, he won't stay like that for long.

>Bonus chapters
That's lame retconning though.

I'll check the chapters

That manga image tells me nothing about changing user. He's fighting the source of the curse, cool, as expected. Let's save the chidrens, let's save the berserk state rem, hurray.

Can we remember how he was still dumb in ch3?

Because arc 3 is where the massive shift of his character pivots, in the later arc he's alot less retarded, and somewhat scary.

He has a bad habit of latching onto things and not letting go.

What the fuck did he just do with that coin? He's a witch!

I want the shitposters and crusaderfags to leave.

Massives deaths in one individual change anyone user. The premise is the star of the show. The author picked Subaru because is easier to make him suffer, thus making him more pitiful in the eyes of the spectators.

DON'T