There isn't a single AWAN thread, and 99% of the threads I've hidden today are lefty slide bullshit

There isn't a single AWAN thread, and 99% of the threads I've hidden today are lefty slide bullshit.

Apart from Espionage conducted by the Democratic Party, what are they sliding?

>Why is the MSM complex solely focused on this nothing burger hurricane Irma, and what are we missing?
>Alex Jones shills
>Climate shills
>Antarctica shills
>9/11 shills
>Red/Blackpill shills

There's a happening brewing, and we're dropping the fucking ball.

any updates?

>This is much more than just AntiFa and Lefty nuts, we're being intentionally distracted.
>Just look at these fucking pewdie posts

There are no real threads anymore. I don't think there are even many real users here anymore. 95% of the front page posts are slide threads, op always abandons thread. Mods have completely given up.

>why are mods allowing these fucking Rick and Morty posts

>Awan and his wife, Alvi, are being offered immunity to give up the 'bigger fish' ie, DWS, Clinton, etc.
>She's flying back from Pakistan soonish (1-2 weeks from now)
>14 year long spyring within our Congress, including 100+ blackmailed/trapped congressmen, all forced under this blanket of Awan influence.
>Sending money, top secret info, etc. overseas to Pakistan on servers, blatant espionage and treason.
>Everyone let it go for 14 years without saying anything/encouraging/leading it themselves.

Buckle up, lads, it's gonna be /comfy/ when the shit hits the fan.

There are specific times every day that posts automatically get posted, meaning 8pm every day almost the entire catalog is blacked threads

We should honestly just ban Canada.

Day of the Rake soon, user

I fucking hate the_donald retards bumping these stupid e-celeb threads.

pewdiepie isn't politics, ricky and morty isn't politics, IT threads aren't politics.

THIS thread is politics.

I can understand the offer of immunity for the wife (she had fled), but with so many dox available, are their testimonies even really needed?

It just really makes me frustrated when this forum is labeled and attacked because a few politically opportunistic individuals frequent it.
>This place has so much potential and the shills are shitting it up because we can't have nice things.

Threads complaining about "slide threads" are the most sageworthy of all threads, because slide threads don't exist, and thinking that they do only demonstrates that you have no idea how the Sup Forums bump system works.

Depends on if more charges are brought forward.
They are still only indicted on those 4 basic counts. No spying charges, or treason/sedition, etc.

So how the fuck are they going to get more charges brought if they are getting immunity to such weak ass indictments?

bump

Nope. Unless you dont yet know that the two of them currently have an immunity deal being structured and will provide testimony in exchange for walking. Pivoting the case from bank fraud on awans side to espionage and national security breaches within congress towards all members that worked with Awan.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
Gonna be /comfy/

By having a face, they can discredit the story based on the Awan's associations. Politically, this will roll over, where judicially, this will bring a few heads down.
>It's strategic so that the atrocities can be mitigated to prevent a civilian uprising
Essentially, the left can say it's bullshit even while their politicians are being arrested, and the right won't feel the need to take up arms.
>Those in power are trying to keep the two-party system alive.

There being given immunity to testify man. Charges will be brought against debbie and the spyring crew when the wife gets in. Part of the reason for granting immunity I imagine was to avoid a lengthy extradition battle with Pakistan.

I think the primary reason for the lack of Awan threads is a lack of new information. The latest bit of news was the plea deal being worked on, and you can only talk about that for so long before you're repeating yourself.

My question (as OP) is
>What are we missing? The shills are sliding for a reason, and if it isn't Awan, what is it?

nice try retard, its literally one of your SOP's

I'm not convinced shills need much of a reason to shill beyond attempting to demoralize people, but if something major is happening/about to happen I guess I'll eat crow.

the donald ruined this board with their civic nationalism and "based blacks and womens". they virtue signal more than the rest of reddit anytime there is any happening racial or otherwise. it's ridiculous.

bump for awan interest

Laughably false, consider drinking bleach.

Checked.
So they walk, but they will reveal all about the spy ring? How they did it, who was involved, point out the big fish?

Holy fuck, they better stay alive lmao

I suppose this thread can technically be classified as the board's single meta thread

Today is really bad. Something will happen soon so hopefully it picks up.

You never know, it might mean Sup Forums is actually out there IRL having 8 children.

Pewdiepie said nigger and bitcoin is goig to be worth lambos

it's weird cuz the shilling has been bad for months, but seemed to actually get worse when summerfags went back to school

It's just eerily vacant of any thought. It's just slides and generals. The typical hivemind seems to be disconnected and that perhaps a large happening is brewing to kick us into gear.
>I'm just going by my experience on here over the last half decade.
>We Intel now

>worse when school started
((they)) also just got back to school, shilling for credits yo

Yea, seems like everything we knew from Friday.

i forgot, like profs now consider it actual university work for their students to come online and fight ebil nazi trash

KIKE* profs

Yet there's zero news past "hurr Durr welcome to the Fox news deck I'm Shepherd Smith reporting"
>Come look at Irma
>It's a total eclipse of the sun!
Faggot is the personification of a slide cuck

Correct on all accounts. The spyring is hundred plus members of congress and the Feds already have the mountain of evidence provided by the laptop.

Now if I stand corrected and this is another classic immunity is given to sweep everything under the rug edition of this game then it might be time to start thinking of revolution.

Because its literally this and the secret Mueller is our guy card that stands between myself and the perception of we got conned. Worse yet that we didnt get conned and (((they))) are too powerful. Dont be blackpilled yet though chaps. This is one spicey meatball that has yet to be tasted. Lets see how it goes.

bump?

No, it's really not. If I were antifa I wouldn't be wasting time on slide threads because it takes all of 5 seconds of thinking about it to realize that it's not a viable tactic and that Sup Forums isn't a serious threat to communism.

You know what's funny? We got the same garbage Imra broadcasts across the pond...

Well... I personally think it's because Kek enjoys the happening memes more than anything else.

Infinity chan is where discussion happens, this is just a place to shitpost about flags now.

>Espionage conducted by the Democratic Party
You're acting as if 50% of the American people would even care.
Bill Clinton was prevented from practicing law due to his deceitful testimony in the late '90s, but they could still just trot him out there on the campaign trail as some great guy.
What are you expecting anything more than the media to say "oh yeah so-and-so Democrat did something wrong"? Because that's all it would be and then the next day they'll start running Kamala Harris for Prez like it's a whole new world.

Sounds like a lot in the balance.
What's your guess for the first of indictments or arrests of any major players?
>YFW the Clinton arrest is caught on live TV.

Stop projecting your addiction for happenings onto a meme as though it excuses you.
Consider reading the Divine Comedy.

Entire Bill impeachment debacle should be enough to put anyone off mainstream media completely.

Debbie is the first obvious take away. She's dead to rights and has apprently been nuerotic as of late. Probably because she's afraid of that classic clinton bug.

That being said any congressman that worked with Awan (specifically threw money around; someone has the chart post it) is on the chopping block. We need debbie alive; either Mueller is going to be the swamp drainer or we need her to get higher up the food chain.

Sounds like a tall order.
Hope this Plus Ultra stuff is true, that's probably his only chance before being swallowed up by the swamp and repub cucks.

That's a meme, user. It's from a stupd movie.

>BUMP

Awan is a massive happening but Irma is not a nothingburger. Giant hurricane affecting 30 million people will always be national news