Tokyo Ghoul :re

Spoilers probably soon fags

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1201.html
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/436948937.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to make Sasako a mother.

Dont ever, EVER call me a faggot

Arima flashback to after he fought Owl many years ago.
Kaneki discovers his kagune is detachable and is probably a chimera too judging by where his kagune are sprouting from.
Yoshitoki receives a report of the situation in Cochlea. Ghouls 25 dead, humans 78.
Escaped; A-56, S-15, SS-1 (just Shachi).
Furuta is chided for being a sadistic fuck by V. V really wants Hinami alive.
Ayato has been half killed again (no legs, bleeding and dying slowly), Touka lost an arm. Furuta comes down to secure Hinami and bring her to the V rape/breeding dungeon, but gets BTFO by Shachi who has escaped his cell.
End

Also source
onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1201.html

These guys are credible. They posted last week's WSJ spoilers and all were true.

Next chapter spoilers:
>Kaneki kills Arima with his kakuja powers
>The trash compactor activates and kills everyone other than Yomo and Ayato
>Furuta is revealed to be the Tokyo Ghoul
>Hide is the leader of V

The trash compactor will not be turned on. V's men were quite irrate at Furuta for turning it on in the first place. They want to steamboat Hinami's Hinamis and they can't do that if she's a corpse.

Sunlit Garden - Names

Rize’s name looks like this in Kanji: 利世
利 - profit, benefit
世 - world, society, age, generation
meaning… she is from a “profitable/beneficial generation?”

Kishou’s name looks like this: 貴将
While 貴 is a honorific title for deities (or high-ranking people) if you read it as むち,
将 means leader, commander. So is it “honorable leader?”

Based Shachi saving Hinami.

>we will never have a doujin of V enjoying Hinami's body
why live?

Lets just focus on eto dom doujins for now. Dont get greedy user

Kaiko’s name looks like this: 芥子
芥 - rubbish, trash, garbage
子 - child (yay, I knew at least this kanji), therefore him being a “trashy child”

Hairu´s name is written like this 入
Written as this 入り (iri) it can be translated as setting (of the sun) or beginning.

Anyone else here find themselves spontaneously role-playing as a TG character sometimes? I have for more times than I'd like to admit, sadly.

The other day I randomly attempted the Arima slash at a batting cage. I've found it to be possibly effective if pulled off correctly, but getting any serious weight behind it while running nearly slanted doesn't seem realistic.

Even with that letdown I still had fun, though. With the all baseballs flying around I felt like a real ghoul investigator fighting an army of Aogiri Ukaku ghouls.

>Shachi save the Kirishits.
Really I regret having wished that this guy still alive.

He's not saving the Kirirshits, he's saving Hinami.

I self insert as haise, but thats not the same thing I suppose

cant say ive done that but i have some outfits taking after fucboi kaneki era where he wears the bondage suit and athletic running gear. i also crack my fingers/knuckles

>Shachi who has escaped his cell.

I'm a Toukafag and even I think Shachi saving the Kirishima is retarded

This is a parody of some shitty shoujo manga. I just know it, but can't remember which one.

sometimes I pretend to be a ghoul and run with my arms behind me like I'm going really fast

>Plot armor fuckin again

I pretend to be takizawa and only eat pinapples and run around outside and act crazy, i say "i ate my mom, she tasted ao good!" and i scream at people to "pay attention to lecture!" i wear a white wig and a black cloak. I say to people that they look delicious and get dirty looks but takizawa is a villain anyway so why should i care if ppl dont like me? That only adds to the realism.

Wait, what?

Last chapter only a bunch of ghoul grunts had entered the trash compactor I thought. With the Kirishima family and Hinami talking with Banjo immediately at the entrance.

This looks like a shit

Nothing crazy like that for me. I've only daydreamt fighting ghouls. Sometimes I also brainstorm cool ideas for Quinque's.

That's exactly what happened. Ayato and Touka just barely survived. Ayato lost his legs and Touka lost her left arm.
Do you want a one armed heroine? Thought so. EtoKen OTP

It's very difficult to replicate Ishida's art. Those look very cartoony.

she can regenerate you know

> Shachi not killed
> no foreshadowing of him being kept at Cochlea and about to escape
> he shows up just on time to save one of the main characters

Yeah fuck off m8 seriously. island when.

I sometimes role-play as Matsuki's dad with my sister being Matsuki. She's really good at it.

But user Kaneki don´t give a shit with that trash

I really like this

When Kaneki gets out and fucks off to Rue to save Aogiri.

That doesn't make sense though, because the compactor is a vertical chute.

I thought they were standing on a ledge immediately leading to a vertical jump down into the compactor.

Muh fav

>two weeks of silence and still no island action
FUCK

Reminder that helvetica doesn't give a fuck about your triggers

Come on, Shachi only got stunned by Arima. You think he would die offscreen?

I thought we were getting early spoilers. You guys lied to me

Source?

That muh deep style honestly looks terrible. Even the Black Clover mangaka puts out better work.

Its a thoughtful gift you knuckle dragger

The dad was a dark skinned jap or a nigger?

Quality translations are another thing they don't give a fuck about.

That's not even by ishida, it's fanart

He's from Okinawa.

doesn't matter, Mutsuki got blacked anyway.

Muh fav

Was from Baidu,sorry i forget the page.

It's hard to figure most of his kanji games. Ri from Rize can also mean rich in general, Ki in Kishou can be precious or important. He loves writing things with obscure kanji and use totally different readings to form alternate words.

I seriously hope Ishida explains the ghouls origins before the manga ends, I mean why the fuck can't they eat anything else besides human flesh?

Im guessing it has something to do with ROS disease. They definitely evolved from humans

Is Ishida secretly Kubo?
>Kubo admits that Ishida is his self insert character and the narrator of Bleach.
I guess that answers it.

Seeing as how he's a hack he obviously won't.

Ishida is secretly Haise. Sasaki can be read Ishida after all.

Nice OP post faggot

Ishida is stealing Kubo's thunder. Kubo has been using obscure kanji to foreshadow shit and hide hints as well as obscure poems for ages.

Ok.

Can we start the tg art vs bleach art again? That was fun

No, but we can start TG art vs Naruto art.

F-A-G-G-O-T

Most if not all authors do that, it's nothing new. It's more common than you think and will be present in at least one moment of every manga or novel. Ishida just happens to do it a lot of times and his story has a small literary component so it draws attention to it to whoever wants to see it. It helps that people reading it actually notice it unlike what happens with other manga where puns and fancy kanji are localized to something banal and lose any subtle implication they might have had.

I know you're that Bleach poster and will probably throw some joke at me but anyway, here's a serious reply.

I still laugh when I think about that user saying that a single panel in TG looked better than a Bleach spread because of the images the other guy posted. It was a bit funny.

>Kirishitmas plot armor against Arima
>New Arima's quinque asspull
>Shachi appears from nowhere to save the day
All of this happened in just 5 chapters, How is this even legal?

Just one dumb picture and comment ruined two whole threads.

You're confusing me for someone else. Although I will admit that Ishida's poems are more complex than Kubo's, like the
>Men are imitations of apes
>Gods are imitations of men
Also, for a manga with a strong literary component as you put it, it's sorely lacking in quotable oneliners in my opinion.

Muh sides

Have you no shame?

>Muh sides

Fuck off back to

nice

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? First reddit then the wiki? Fuck off

I did say small literary component, not strong. It's a supplementary easter egg thing, a supporting background asset that can be easily missed.

You first, newfriend.

I'm just glad the whole reveal is over so Torso can die and Mutsuki can fade into the background or die as well

>77 Replies
>20 Posters

I'm surprised those Torso praising comments didn't get deleted for so long

You should have seen the drama that ensued on Mutsuki's page. It's still locked.

Worst boy can go die with his worst girl bride

Spoilers in 5 or what senpai's?

Fuck you user

I don't think there was one panel of Torso in that chapter where he didn't look like a crippling retard

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/436948937.html

It's a "nothing happens" chapter. Urie finds Mitsuki and is shocked at her current state. Higemaru and co are crying.
Urie draws Ginkui and approaches Torso.
Scene shift:
Naki cries as he fights Akira and Houji. Miza is in tatters on the ground, not moving. Takizawa arrives.

I prefer the other spoilers. Here's to hoping these are fake. It is netabare after all.

Fucks sakes I just want to see full Kakuja.

No, theres no way its this shitty right?

Mutsuki, sorry. Freudian slip.

I can't copy and paste on that site.

>Naki cries as he fights Akira and Houji.
>Miza is in tatters on the ground, not moving.
FUCKING NO

We wasted three chapters on worst family while we were missing their last moments.

WHERE IS SHACHIIIIIII

Bottled up and ready to be shipped.

user pls

what is wrong with his face?

I SWEAR IF MIZA IS DEAD. WHY EVEN INTRODUCE HER AS SOMETHING INTERESTING JUST TO KILL HER.

Worst of all, she got seemingly offscreened.

You fags wanted your Rue island garbage. Well, here it is.