One Piece

All of the clothes that Luffy wears after the time skip all came from Hancock.
The red shirt he wears looks like it belongs to Hancock.

What does he do other than bitch at people and kill pirates? Paperwork?

>There are people RIGHT NOW that believe Nami won't marry Luffy for his money

See you at the tea party, Mugiwara.

>mfw patiently waiting for Nami and purin to fight over Sanji

Someone post lesbian Nami.

Daily reminder that SanjixNami will be canon soon.

so
what purpose is lola's vivre card gonna serve at this point

See you at Raftel, Mugiwara.

Its time

When is Kaido going to be fished up?

Daily reminder that LuNafags got EPIC BTFO

Daily reminder that One Piece is the greatest manga ever made and you regulars all have exquisite taste.

Inb4 Hancock becomes the Hinata of One Piece.
Can't say that I would have a problem with this.

>becomes
She is user.
Only difference is that Hancock is strong as fuck.

Will Luffy ever fall in love with Hancock?

>people actually think Monet didn't throw the note
>people actually think Monet isn't alive
>people actually think Monet won't be nakama

Yeah, only one pair that makes sense.

user, it's been more than three years. You need to let her go.

No, what the hell are you guys smoking? He doesn't even think of girls like that and already seen her naked without getting a chub. Guy will forever just see her as a great ally and nothing more. Sex to Luffy will never exist.

Read the SBS faggot. Oda said he is interested in girls.
Fucking retard

He thinks of girls like that only when Usopp is around. He's straight, but he won't care unless Usopp is around to bring out his bad side.

Yeah, like 98% of the population, Luffy is straight.

>You will never have a slave waifu who was raped repeatedly by fat, overbearing, world government trash

Why live?

luffy knows not to get tied down by a whore

It took Sabo that long to be shown he wasn't dead, and deadfags were prattling on about him being gone all the time. It's the same thing, you deny what's blindingly obvious until it happens. And it will.

It will not happen. She is pure evil. She poisoned children and bit a chunk out of a marine's arm when he wasn't even attacking her. None of the Straw Hats would tolerate her being on the crew.

>One piece OTP
LuffyxHancock or vivi
Zoroxtashigi
Usoppxkaya
SanjixNami
Chopperxmink
FrankyxRobin
Brookxlaboon
>Honorable mention
CaesarxMonet

If you don't believe this you're in denial or just retarded.

If it causes Luffy and Big Mom to be friends it'd be a huge jump the shark moment.

just usopp?

why wouldn't luffy act like that around sanji?

Like this user said Pic related.
Feels good to BTFO LuNafags.
E
E
L
S
G O O D

Usopp is the same age. Oda explained it on the SBS. Go read it.

Robin turned a whole country to Civil War, assaulted Vivi's heralds and nearly killed Vivi and her family. All for a chance to look at a Poneglyph.
>but she saved Luffy's life when they were enemies
And Monet gave Chopper the means to save the children too.

And remember Brokama? He took out the last chance to stop the rebels from attacking the capital and assaulted a kid. Irredeemable and evil? Or is context suddenly important when you like a character?

It's not like I'm imagining all will be forgiven right out the door, but redemptions have happened to worse people for worse things.

She isn't joining the straw hats and she is dead. Oda wanted some more death in the story and she was a casualty. Deal with it.

It is Lola's Big Mom vivre card and it will save them ofc.

She seems to act as a mafia leader (making deal with big shots and such), and mafia are grateful to those who help blood relatives. Pretty sure the SHs will come to good terms with her at some point during the arc.

>Oda wanted some more death in the story
Of all the arcs you want to try and spin that, you pick THIS arc? The one where everybody and their mother had a death fakeout? Come on man, Oda hasn't changed a damn. No one died, and certainly not Vergo or Monet.

>Big Mom is merging with some kind of legendary army

>Kaido has acquired WMDs and a fuckton of devil fruits. Plus is doing something in Wano that could make him grow even stronger.

>Blackbeard keeps hunting the strongest Devil Fruits and is the one directly aiming for the One Piece.

Every Yonko is in some sort of major arm race that will make them impossibly strong except Shanks. What the fuck is that nigga doing, at this rate he's going to become irrelevant.

>Oda wanted some more death

isn't that cindry's outfit? Yknow, zombie hottie from thriller bark?

This. The guy is a fucking pussy. He just plains refuse to let anyone die even when the situation calls for it because he's afraid of his readerbase reaction.

>Shank is the chillest fo the Yonko
>He has an ace under his sleeve
>Can't take it out cause only one hand
>Mfw

*lawxmonet
She even hinted she wouldn't mind a date with him

>major arm race
>Not arms race
Haha geddit? Cus shanks has only one?
Ebin

>shanks is too busy getting an ancient weapon

he's one of oda's favorite characters.

he'll pull something out of his ass at the last moment to hype him up.

The fuck is Zoro doing on that ship?

We need Monet back to save Law from the depths of bishie hell.

He killed ace and whitebeard and your autistic ass talks about Goda being afraid of the reaction?

How many chapters of dramatic reaction and build up did he need to prep us for this?

That kind just doesn't understand the prevalence of death in a warrior setting.

>There are people so far in denial that believe Luffy wont end up with her
Luffy will have kids with Hancock..
It is known

haha y-yeah. I totally did it on purpose.

makes it even more unlikely that monet is kill since it would reduce the impact of those two deaths

>it is known shitposting is still not dead

>160x226
>trying to "BTFO" with that tiny thing

Shanks already went to raftel tho. The guy pretty much knows all there is to it.

Either he got some end game tier bullshit but will only show up at the end. Or he got nothing and Blackbeard is gonna use him as test subject.

Not a monetfag, but let me clear it to you at least a bit. Ace and WB died for a greater purpose. Ace to open Luffy's eyes that he can't just enter the New World head on like he has done in all of paradise. WhiteBeard died to end an era and open the gates to a new one.

Monet and Vergo dying serves no purpose from a storytelling oint of view, not on the long run and didn't even serve it in Dressrosa.

What you get from hentai cover pages.

Monet for nakama

Can someone remind me why Luffy is supposed to hate this guy?

Ace attacked him in the first place and he even gave Luffy a chance to save him instead of just bringing his dead body to the marines.

Luffy has more reason to hate Sengoku, the guy that actually ordered his death. But muh respect for the elders I bet, Oda won't have Luffy attack him.

How did vergo supposedly die? I can't remember what happened

>friendly reminder that this happned

Law put him to pieces, so there was no way he'd be able to escape the explosion I guess.

You replied to yourself that many times?
Damn idk what to think

I see you Oda
Purin is the 35th daughter
Nami is the 3rd member of the crew
Sanji is the 5th member of the crew
Nami was on a marriage scenario(thriller bark)
Sanji is on a marriage scenario now.
Nami-san
Sanji-kun
This shit is
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

But Nami is a lesbian

this

No. She will be the part of his harem but nothing else

Yonko right hand men power rankings as of now (inb4 hurr durr power levels)

1. Jack
2. Ben Beckman
3. Marco
4. Burguess
5. Bobbin

Correct me if wrong.

i'm not sure i follow

Jack has incredible durability but that's it
what's the point of surviving every battle just to be defeated and need rescuing again?

Even after being "cut up," wasn't he still using armament haki though? Wonder if that would have been enough protection to survive the blast.

Stop fapping to the picture user

I guess so, but moving him lower would imply Beckman would tank a Zunisha's attack more effectively.

Doffy confirmed him dead, tho.

Gardening

still don't understand

I hope so. Maybe not during the "main series" but as like a epilogue him and Hancock are married and he's recounting tales of his adventures go his kids/grandkids.
>But Luffy is for sure gonna die!
Probably, but I'd like to see him not. And after becoming the Pirate King he fades from world view. It'd be a good character arc.

I second this.

Well Doffy didn't actually see his body, he just assumed he was kill due to only the marines being there and the place being wrecked.

kek, that art

>slow thread
>not waifu posting

Beckman would have figured out a smarter way to attack an island sized animal
and Bobbin has done nothing that can be ranked so far, if he even is the right hand of Big mom

Shiliews will defeat Mihawk and claim his title of World's Best Swordsman.

Friendly reminder that Nami and Robin aren't going to be romantically involved with any character

Except each other

Luffy looks so tall there. Fuck Oda for being a bitch and only making him grow an inch during the timeskip.

Do you need to be tall when you can just stretch yourself? :^)
Also: Luffy a cute

>Luffy looks so tall there
He looks like he barely reaches Hancock's shoulders.

What if, what if...
Because Luffy has Lolas Vivre card, what if..
Just what if...

What if Big Mom wants Lola to marry Luffy?

he set some islands on fire

Or something else entirely..

Lola gave Nami her mothers Vivre card. Lola was close to Nami because of the Zombie shit.

Now, Nami just happens to be with Luffy going to see Big Mom. Possibly, because Nami is on friendly terms with Lola, upon seeing the card, Big Mom may recall what Lola said about Nami.

Maybe Big Mom would want Nami as a daughter and have Nami marry someone, either that, or Big Mom herself would want to marry Luffy, even though they have their "quarrels".

I could see Big Mom and Luffy at least doing something. Hell, I don't think Luffy would even really be fighting Big Mom, I think she's going to be his ally, considering Kaido is the real threat.

She'd rather eat him
cause Luffy is such a sweetie

more like big mom wont give a fuck that they saved lola

What is Wapol going to do?

who the fuck cares?
lola was pretty sure it would come in handy when she gave the card to them, so i'm almost certain she will care. She is a "mom" after all, so she must be protective of her children (but eats her subordinates)

maybe she didnt know the first thing luffy will do in new world is eat her candy send her a bomb and steal her territory

Wapol has the most interesting Devil Fruit yet.

Better chance with Ussop. Nami as a navigator hasn't developed romantic affectionate feelings for any of the 3 power level trouble makers.
In wanting Luffy Boa is 1st, Vivi 2nd in potential, with gladiator girl 3rd.
Zoro is cock blocked by Smoker, Sanji is going to become Okama again, don't you worry about that, they are probably the ones who are going to save him breaking through the Church door when 'Does anyone have any objections' is said.

kek
the fishmen are fucking idiots, not telling them in time about the bomb, and for giving them all the candy in the first place.

Debatable.