Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Citrus is love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfax0_V95Vk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RURI

these two fill all my fetishes

OmniYuzu will be brainwashed by Leo and serve as the penultimate antagonist by duelling HITOTSU NI. Calling it now.

Yuya calm down

On the subject of the start of the series, I have to wonder if something changed behind the scenes to make Yuya and Yuzu's relationship much stronger as things went on, because it seemed like Yuzu wasn't even aware of Yuya's issues at the start, but now it seems like she understands him better than anyone else.

Are we gonna get a female protag next series? pls i hope we do

>show for boys
>girl MC
Pick one.

>No fusion whatsoever that makes him worth using in an elemental hero deck and if there were his kid form lv4 is a better alternative
>The monsters he's suppose to fuse with actually do better when they aren't focusing on him, in fact, by being in the deck he hinders them even at 1.
>All of his support cards are one use and throw him back into the deck afterwards, have no search and can't end games
>his strongest fusion, Rainbow Neos, can be used without him due to fusions substitute
cards
>Only ace that debuted far into the show instead of the start
>Only ace whose ultimate form, God Neos, is not only completely unsummonable but easily defeated
>Only ace in the crossover movie to job to another ace onscreen.
>Him and the other monster that represent his master as whole can't even be played in the same deck and their fusion became a regular monster card that dies to fucking Evacuation Device.
>Looks like a man sized condom.

Neos was not only a mistake, it's an abomination, an insult to Hero cards and an insult to what it means to be an ace monster as a whole Neos is shit. SHIT

Post 'em

QUENCH OUR THIRST

She was pissed at that one guy when he mocked Yuya about his father. Also told him to smile when he was up against Reiji.

she could be a tomboy

SHUN VS KAITO SOON

No. Remember Yuya vs Reiji Round 2? Yuya said how Yuzu was with him during the time when he was bullied. I think she's aware of his problems and tries his best to encourage him and be there with him all the time.

Thats why, more Yuya/Yuzu childhood flashback when?

Don't you understand that the point of the franchise is to make money? Why would they make the next MC a girl when their goal is to catter to a primarily male target audience?
Sorry but I can't allow your wishful thinking.

Because boys typically want to fuck cute girls.

>some pinkhair idolshit is the next yugioh protagonist
if this happens i might pretend arc-v ended yugioh

Maybe when Yusho explains his past.

Was Yuzu Yuya's only friend until he met Gon? With how much he relies on her support, it seems like the case.

Not the other guy, but I think it could work. Just make yourself a standard YGO protag but then take away their Y-chromosome. You don't even need much boobs or anything too sexy, either. Look how little fans have to do already to edit Yuya into a girl.

>not realizing its sarcastic
Come on user
Reposting

Yes, female characters in YGO exist mainly for fanservice. The audience doesn't want to see them duel at all.

Yuya pretty much only had his dad and Yuzu until he hit 11. Gon came to Yuya's aid after he saw Yuya getting bullied by kids about his father which happened 3 years ago.

That seems like a fairly extreme leap in logic.

I never thought it was actually happening. It was just a what if.

Please no, pinkhairs are my secret weakness. It made me hesitant to watch Arc-V

Do you have a marketing degree? Yes? No?
The people at Shueisha do. And they don't think a girl protagonist would make enough money for it to be profitable.

Why are the twin semen demons so thirsty?

Don't worry user, the next protagonist is white haired.

>dies in first episode

I don't think people will even notice until you draw attention to it. Again, look how many people went into ArcV already thinking Yuya _was_ a girl.

>hating exodia

>becomes a half ghost
>duel disk looks like a sword

wait yuya is a boy? i just started watching it

Why would you have them become half ghost, when you can have them become half GHOST?

Because he's a boy.

Yes. Does someone had the cap with Yuya and Yuzu with their family as a child?

Because trips don't lie

>people
You're talking about western fans, right? How is that relevant?
Japs learned about Yuya's gender on the first episode.

Poster of rests their case.

Haven't you hit puberty? Why are you still a shota?

Citrus is life

Yuya pls

Yoko's bijin genes.

Are we even sure Yuya came from Yoko? I'm not even sure he came from Yusho considering Yusho has black hair. Yuya doesn't dye his hair either because even shota Yuya had that color. I can get Yuzu questioning her origins because no mother and her father can only tell her that he found her but shouldn't Yuya realize or at least be curious why his hair is not the color of his parents nor does he have any of their features?

Repost from last thread.

Yusho's hair looks like Yuya's but just a different colour. They also have the same skin tone.

Them all being adopted is a common theory, yes.

Well except for ones who grew up on the streets.

>Acting like skin tone means anything in anime.

>being this much of a normalfag

Calm down Anita. Do you ask why there aren't more males fighting in mahou shoujos? Because the answer's the same.

Repost.

This is Yugioh, the hair colour doesn't matter nor show if you are related or not.

Uh, thanks for furthering my point I guess.

Good taste. Kotori was a great dicktease.

Agreed.

Is it because of DM or Mana?
Is it for having taste?

Cute girls can just stay as side characters in this franchise. Most boys don't want to self insert as a girl unless he's a faggot

It's because of anything that isn't Kaiser and related to summoning actually

Other than stuff like brown characters that are just brown for the sake of being (delicious) brown, they actually do throw some attention to it in some cases. It's kind of a shitty example, but just off the top of my head, Gohan having Chi Chi's skin tone instead of Goku's.

Public baths are great!

>
>Other than stuff like brown characters that are just brown for the sake of being (delicious) brown....

and there is only one brown girl in all of arc-v that was taken by yuzu i wish she had more screen time

>go to public bath
>see this
what do?

Drop some lemons in the bath

Honestly? I probably wouldn't even be able to muster the courage to talk to him.

>Cyberdarks

do my best to hide my raging erected bennis :DD

>!

>>>/reddit/

>using punctuation is shitposting
Are you retarded?
Plus, I've never been on Reddit. I don't want to go there.

You're on Sup Forums, newfag. Everything has to be typed in a tone of bored derision. Any other emotion marks you as a pleb, especially anger.

Now lurk moar and git gud.

why does using ! make you tell people go to reddit you fucking mongoloid.

the best

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Reposting

°draws katanas° psh. nothin personel kid °cuts you up°

What you just posted is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. At no point in your incoherent rambling did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no ruris and may god have mercy on your soul.

>Likes DDDs
>Doesnt like vanity

Loli Serena is cute!

Will Reiji be the one to defeat Leo? Just look at this death stare.

but older is better

I feel like I missed the chance to like Serena when she was actually in the show. At the time I was just like "Eh, cool I guess", but I've actually grown to like her more now that she's gone.

Weird.

In an elemental masked deck do you focus on transformation summoning or usual fusion summoning first? I'm a degenerate casual whose playing with 2 stratos and 2 shadow mists

Yuri pls

MAKE YUGIOH GREAT AGAIN!

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IM GOING TO DO. IM GOING TO BUILD UP HYPE FOR RITUALS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I'M GOING TO MAKE RAIDRAPTORS AND BLACKWINGS PAY FOR IT!

ALEXIS RHODES FOR KING OF GAMES 2016

Disclaimer: Only about half of the answers on this chart are serious.

What the fuck

You might as well as well say you hate every rank 4 deck in existence.

Young Ruri when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfax0_V95Vk&feature=youtu.be

>least liked anime
>least liked character
Why are you even here? Shoo, shoo.

Well I figured that answering it regularly would've been a bit too boring.

>Skaretsu Armor
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
THAT CARD HAS NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED

Because the show is still decent enough to watch even if it's not terribly good. I also give every show I watch a chance by completing it so I'm not going to drop it now.

Why are you losing your time discussing ARC-V on a thread dedicated to it if you think it's the worst spin-off?

I'm a keikaku enthusiast myself. Personally, I don't run Vanity's. Why should I? D/D/D doesn't generally sit on something to make it that useful.

Because I still think there's value in the show worth discussing. I don't think it's bad by any means just because it's my least favorite series. Furthermore, I don't really post too much in these threads since they're just shitposting generals 95% of the time but I've been following them since the episode summaries for this month came out and the new episode is right around the corner.