WIXOSS Bread

Continuing the scanning from the other night- this time Wixoss magazine 4 (and Stirred). Hoping TL user does the okada interview scanned last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/thread/141023260/#q141095514
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget about director and musical composer interview!

Please!

im sorry in advance if Im uploading this the wrong way, I think this is the correct order

still not 100% convinced Im not posting this 100% backwards

yeah, that would be great as well.

Check out the numbers written down.

pretty sure this is correct, as characters dont tend to be beaten up on the ground, then attacked, then stand up.

if any anons are here please save this from dying

I never thought to see a SIGNI drawn. I guess this can happen in the next series.

I guess enough people liked them, the magazine also has something about Wixoss 48 - didnt scan it but I think it might be a idol-wixoss based on the SIGNI.

7 more pages, then some Destructed and other Q&A from the magazine (no idea if its different than the Destructed book scans)

Wait a second, they are having a free-for-all batoru between all these LRIGs? Was I right about callin' it Sector WIXOSS Ryuuki?

I want to fuck Piruruk.

thats what it looks like

now its a WIXOSS PARTY

This complety looks like a different system and the stuff about it features animated LRIGS raises me more questions.

What the fuck are you doing Okada?

going to assume prepping for LOSTORANGE

Last Page- up next, DESTRUCTED spoilers

>spoilers
At this point we already know what happened.

true, but we dont have the Okada/director/composer/Q&A im about to post translated yet

I must have read too many trap series. This page had the perfect lead in to a trap reveal. I mean look at that flatness.

>allLRIGgrowpenis.jpg

Why does she wear hairy balls on her hair?

>no Amika

I still need to watch the Spread Specials

>Spread Specials
user...

shes a model, its just what you do.

pt2

A-Are we going to get all of this translated? O-Or I should start learning j-japanese and shut the f-fuck u-up.

its a joke based on the 'Destructed Specials never' name

missed parts from

some user last thread where I scanned the Destructed book translated some of it (but not the Okada interview unfortunately). Check Desu storage, it was on tuesday or wed.

>girl in a coma
It's Remember's time to shine!

>dat Midoriko and Hitoe closeness
GAYYYYYYYY

scan of magazine 3 cover because I really want to find the full art.

next: another comic and some 4kroma

TOO SOON

>Kiyoi
>no Amika cameo
Shit movie.

for last times scans (should have put this in OP, oh well)
desustorage.org/a/thread/141023260/#q141095514

God's work, user.
Thank you so much.

Amika/Peeping Analyze confirmed not canon.

At least Re/verse it is.

no problem, I dont think Im as good at this as the last guy but he hasnt been scanning stuff for a bit it seems. And hopefully this speeds up translations.

>these faces

TWO PAGE SPREAD

Im not really sure what happened here, but I want to know badly.

about 10 more pages

I didnt scan any of the tcg strategy pages, or merch pages, as that sort of thing can be found anywhere. If anyone really wants It I can in a later thread.

I find this pretty interesting. It would be nice to know what does Takara Tommy executives think about WIXOSS franchise and how they do feel before thinking before franchise move i.e. new anime series, new LN and the likes.

Remember those ending eyecatches where they fucked around with the animation?

someone posted a TT chart a few months back with WIXOSS as a 'up and coming' brand. It seems like they want it to be as pushed/popular as DuelMasters or Beyblade- although it is aimed at an older crowd than either of those and much more otaku pandering (with dakis, scales, etc)

..no but I want to know more

CUTE SIGNIS!

LAST PAGE (that I scanned)

Hope you all enjoyed, and hoping this stays alive long enough for a TL user to come along.

I think we had a great WIXOSS thread this week, but I don't think we will have one again in the same month.

I said id post the scans, im sure some anons wanted it. But your right, probably the last one until some new info on LOSTORANGE pops up.

Anyone mind making a zip of all these scans and upload it?

If someone does, can they include the scans from earlier in the week as well?

Thanks user

Umr and Tawil light novel may be the gayest thing to come out of the franchise to date. Last page illustration has both leads with wedding rings on their middle fingers.

Do we have scans or summary yet or did you just buy it?

So they both go off and marry dudes? Cool.