Where were (You)?

Where were (You)?

Getting ready for school (3rd grade) thought it was gay I still had to go to school

I was in Anchorage

Getting ready for work thinking that some dickhead accidentally flew his sesna into it. Than thought, hey, that happened to the Empire State Building once upon a time.

I have no idea
At my school probably.

Probably sleeping in my crib

I was in school. They cancelled all the sports games that day and the teachers weren't allowed to tell us what happened. Didn't know shit until I got home.

Watching third watch on channel 4 in my front room

Went to kindergarten. Came home and saw my dad looking out the window at our backyard. Asked him if today was a sad day. He told me it was a very sad day. At the time I couldn't comprehend or understand, but in retrospect this memory hurts quite a bit.

I always get depressed around this time of year knowing that the world isn't the same since those two gorgeous American icons fell.

100 miles north

heavy

turned on tv to watch dbz before school was probably 10

I was sitting in the waiting room at my Dermatologist wondering how the hell I was going to get out from under the liability of all this goddam asbestos in these giant fucking buildings I had just bought. I did get a bargain basement price on some of the world's most glamorous real estate but then there is all this goddam asbestos. And then IT HAPPENED and all of a sudden my investment that looked like pure shit turned into sold fucking gold. Thank God my children were late for breakfast that day.

So I turned a $115 million dollar investment into a $4 billion dollar return. And I got out from under a gigantic liability that was about to destroy me financially. So, not a bad day. Except this damn Rabbi keeps after me, thinks he should get part of the profit.

I was mad because they interrupted the children's good night show to show some burning yanks jumping out of the building. Fuck you I want my animated mole

Nobody cares about what third worlders like you want.

This.
I have exactly the same experience. I still have trauma that they cancelled that day's show because of some sandniggers larping in planes.
Krteček 4VER.

Freshly started secondary school. Came home afterwards to see mum watching tv, attack had happened. I shrugged and turned over to watch DBZ.

watching DBZ

Underrated

>third worlders
Haha, burger, your country has literally more illegal immigrants than my country has actual citizens.
Seems like someone's having issues with legal system which is a typical sign of a third world country.

Working on Long Island

Kek

In your mum

Last time you ignored what third worlders wanted you got a planes flying through your precious twins and had the patriot act passed.

I was a senior in hs and bumming with my older brother. Turned the tv on to helicopter filming. Didn't know what happened and then I saw the second plan hit live.

I had 1 year only and was on a vacation, for a month in a far away place in Portugal, my mom used to tell me the rest of the vacation was ruined due to worries.

Atlanta on business. You kiddies have no idea of this event, you may have saw it on tv but its "purpose" was lost on you. you really do not understand.

Worked a night shift, slept through it. Woke up, turned on TV got ready to shower.

Walked by tv and thought "fucking special effects are getting better, looked like a plane hitting the WTC"

I remember being really angry and was sure the Palestinians did it for some reason.

sound asleep in SF after smoking 1/16 the night prior.

I was sucking on my mom's tit when we were told to change the channel. Glanced over, told the bitch to turn up the volume, I'm fucking 1, dumb bitch. And that's when IT HAPPENED! Fucking nutted all over the place.

Larry? Larry silverstein? Lucky larry hpw ya doing ya lucky son of a bitch!

Hey Soros.

In 7th grade watching on the JewBox while all the teachers cried. I was just stoked to get a day off school. I think I robotripped later that day.