Members of uncontacted Amazon tribe reportedly killed by gold miners

>Members of an uncontacted tribe, said to include women and children, have allegedly been massacred by gold miners in a remote part of the Brazilian Amazon.
>Federal prosecutors in Brazil have opened an investigation into the reported massacre of about 10 members of the tribe, according to the New York Times.
>FUNAI, the Brazilian government Indian Affairs department, told Fox News that at its request, the Federal Public Prosecutor's Office of Tabatinga in the state of Amazonas, has been investigating the alleged killings, together with the Federal Police.
>The New York Times reports that the investigation was launched after the gold miners were heard bragging about the killings in a bar. The miners reported brandished a hand-carved paddle taken from the tribe.
>The reported massacre took place last month along the River Jandiatuba in Western Brazil, according to tribal advocacy group Survival International, which reports that more than ten members of the tribe were massacred. “If confirmed, this means up to a fifth of the entire tribe have been wiped out,” the group added in a statement.

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/09/11/Amazon-Massacre

baboons btfo

Fucking white people! you devils!

>brazilians
>white

UMA

>tfw you will never be a Spanish conquistador, come across a proud warrior tribe, slaughter their men in combat, and take their women as prizes

That moment when Brazilian miners can kill Argentinians without British support.

haha
this sucks man

GODAMN IT. Leave them alone, they don't bother anybody and this is nigger teir behavior, I just hope their culture wasn't wiped out.

Brazilians are subhuman animals

O I am laffin

Good, fuck those retarded savages. They sit around painting with shit and raping their kids infront of campfires. They probably eat each other too. This whole noble savage bullshit is a lie, these people act like fucking sub-human apes and need to be brought back into society or purged.

It isn't genocide or racism because they are the same fucking race, it's just cleaning up garbage.

Anyone got a picture of the gold miners leader?

Leave the hermit primitives alone!
Their link to the past is fucking amazing and I like my world better with them in it.

Nevermind found it

>NOT JUST THE MEN, BUT THE WOMEN ABD THE CHILDREN TOO
Why am I like this Sup Forums? People died, but I continue to lose my sides, what sick world do we live in?

DELICIA

Achoochimoya

I hope the miners finish them off so, so more people don't have to risk preaching the bible to them. One less ear keeping us from the end of days. Every ear shall hear and every tongue shall speak.

He can't keep getting away with it!

>this just in
>spics are fucking niggers
who knew

Brazilians are total savages. They brag about killing, its cool and trendy to kill people in Brazil. These miners probably won't even face punishment for their crimes. People just seem to go about their day in Brazil and find an opportunity to kill someone and just do it.

Here's a Chel for you then.

>this is nigger teir behavior
agreed. mindlessly slaughtering some of the last good people on this earth, who've developed a happy and sustainable society dating from time immemorial, in search of shiny things, is exactly the kind of behavior I expect from afro-americans

Those injuns were probably scared shitless when they seen the helicopter. Probably thought ay lmaos took over.

It serves them right, they were trying to keep jewgolds to themselves. everybody knows rich people own the jewgold.

This may come as a surprise to you, but the society we live in today is completely cancerous. I myself would do anything to gtfo of the rat nest of cities, and live off the grid... On the same note, a goldminer is what I would likely become, and I probably would not tolerate psycho natives would may be trying to kill me first.

too bad it wasn't all of them.

based, gold has more worth than savages, these miners brought progress to the forest

>Uncontacted Tribe
>Some jews reporting 10 women and children dead?

>posting sam hyde
that memes dead, heres the real attacker, have they dropped any names yet?

Good, fuck those retarded Canadians. They sit around painting with maple syrup and raping their country infront of their vegan cafes. They probably eat poutine too. This whole noble Torontonian bullshit is a lie, these people act like fucking sub-human beavers and need to be brought back into society or purged.

It isn't genocide or racism because they are the same fucking race, it's just cleaning up garbage.

>An enigmatic and mysterious man. He goes by the name Samael the Angel. He was last sited crossing the border into Chile.

U M A
M A
A

colonialism is back, baby
The weak should fear the strong.

Only retards think this.

Killing any great ape, man or not is an abomination.

Tribes people take nothing from no one and don't expect anything from anyone.

People have the right to be free, and arguably, this is what true freedom looks like. Its not glamorous, but its what it looks like.

These kinds of people are also of crucial importance for a lot of different sciences, from medicine, psychology, genetics and history.
The Aztecs may still be alive in the oral traditions of these people.

They are worth more than the life of a drunk miner who's happy to murder 10 people, that's for sure

>massacre
>10 people

Those people live fuller, happier lives than we do. They are truly free.Leave them alone.

Brazil I composed of Blacks

>roots
For fucks sake, Canada was 92% White in 1915 and almost 100% of the remainder was Native Americans. The idea that Canada was always a multicultural place accepting everyone in the world is a fucking lie. A FUCKING LIE.

Dont fuck with the Amazon. Ayahuasca shaman are not to be trifled with.

Pls no bully Kuru.

#
#
Good, fuck those retarded Americans. They sit around painting with menstrual blood/lead and raping their country infront of their young underaged daughters. They probably eat fat ass burgers too. This whole noble Americanism bullshit is a lie, these people act like fucking sub-human rednecked niggers and need to be brought back into society or purged.

Its amazing as humanity intentionally avoids contact with such groups so we can have our own zoo of people to research.

/thread

>Killing any great ape, man or not is an abomination.
this is why the only other hominids we have for company are chimps and a couple of endangered gorillas, all of whom are very strong and none of whom have symbolic thought/language. neanderthals, we'll never know.

>Tribes people take nothing from no one and don't expect anything from anyone.
they don't seem to need anything, which makes me believe that they're mostly happy. happiness is a function of desire when you really think about it.

>People have the right to be free, and arguably, this is what true freedom looks like. Its not glamorous, but its what it looks like.
yes, they're probably among the freest people alive, as with shepherds and such.

an infinitely valuable part of humanity. makes me wish we could just replace china and india with autonomous sparse tribes of ~150 people.

>Women, children killed
"Natives tried killing me first"

Kek

>Their link to the past is fucking amazing and I like my world better with them in it.

you didn't even know they existed until twenty minutes ago

Its a show of respect. These tribes are sacred . youre silly for having the thoughts you have about this

kek

>take their women as prizes

IQ of 40

The articles states

“To date, no material evidence has been found to substantiate the alleged massacre, so it is not possible to confirm the veracity of the deaths,” said FUNAI."

something wrong Rodrigo?

well i mean they were shitting on a goldmine