Why can't whities handle the bantz?

Why can't whities handle the bantz?

it'll be better after mods

It's not bantz, it's blatant misinformation supporting a meme that is destroying white people with intent.

It's doesn't actually get harder

Because you're continuing to treat black people like children rather than adults responsible for their own actions.

shitty shoop cuckistan, why is his skin still melanated

sage goes in all fields boys

It's already memed, it doesn't matter what the in game effect is

Aren't liberals having a meltdown right now because some big youtuber said "nigger" on livestream

What if, bear with me for a moment, what if the easy setting makes you gain XP faster and gives you more skill points to spend?

I accept that being white is easier. There's a reason for it. Also lighter colors are just preferred by people. Just stay away from us and you won't have to be compared to white "beauty standards"

We handled the bantz ten years ago and the dregs of society took it as license to beard the lion.

No more. Now they'll get what they give and more, no matter how petty you think it is.

Its not bantz if the retards saying it believe it

nobody is really good at the receiving side of bants desu. niggers are the worst, asians & whites are probably similar in threshold. allah akbars are allah akbars.

thats pretty funny but really hurts the "create your self insert" in south park thing which everyone likes

If niggers could handle the bantz then they wouldn't chimp out every time we call them niggers.
The fact that marxist institutes and corporations have to censor the right wing and produce talking points for niggers through brainwashing proves that niggers aren't even coming up with their own defenses, when I argue with a nigger, I'm arguing with the Jew who controls his mind.
Niggers straight up cannot banter.
We are the bant-lords.

Guess Pvt. Pyle never unfucked himself.

It's not the "difficulty" of the game. Nobody cares if it actually makes the game easier or harder.

It's about the continued implications that white people are somehow "privilaged", when we are not.

A nigger doesn't get truely mad when you call him a nigger. Niggers do not care what you think or feel because they are niggers.

A privilaged person does not care if you call him privilaged, they already know they are.

But if you call a good Christian black person a nigger, you are a piece of shit. That good Christian man is not a nigger, no matter how black he may be.

Just like accusing some white steel-worker making $90 for a 12 hour day is not privilaged.

"Privilage" is to blue collar white people what nigger is to Church going black folk.

Jews are pretty good at handling bants.

Life is harder with a markedly lower IQ.

why cant niggers handle the bants OP?

I preordered the game as soon as I saw this. Matt and Trey are parody masters and this is their way of providing commentary on racial inequality. It's like they're sitting durring the national anthem, but in a funny way.
If you are at all offended by it you are a fuckin humorless pussy and your name is probably nancy grace. Go fuck yourself.

>Missing the actual joke
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it turns out that it has no actual baring on the difficulty of the game, and only exists to make people think it's harder but in reality If you okay the same game it's equally as hard for everyone

Spotted the nigger

This.
There are no difficulty levels in their games. Its just a fucking joke and now people are trying to crucify them for it.

Gender inequality is the result of Evolutionary biology, not societal factors.

Fuck you. Niggers are niggers no if ma ands or buts. If you can't accept that every black man and woman on earth is a nigger your weak and your bias is just as deep as the leftists. If you're going to be racist be a man and fucking commit. I'm sick of this fucking le based black man cuntshit.

of course is life as nigger much harder. imagine having an iq of 80 and being black. lmao

Why shouldn't people crucify them for it? That's how things work now. Why do they get to be the last people in the country who get to take free throws?

I understand what you're saying but this is the classic south park joke designed to trigger as many people as possible, left and right.
It criticizes the left for even implying that a white person will live a much easier life than a black person.

>pre ordering games
retard had it coming

Is this a Jojo reference?

a what?

Even worse, everyone around you is likely black too.

What the he'll happened to these guys? I used to enjoy the show because of how they equally targeted both sides.

Acceptable only if it also lowers INT.

White people do have it easier though. I can't imagine what it must be like to go through life with the constant need to act like a fucking nigger.

the joke is that it doesn't actually effect the difficulty at all

The game is being made in san francisco. The HQ of sjws.

I don't think you understand what banter is.

dont forget the first game had the jew as the most powerful character, which wasnt any more powerful than any other build

that said I do think this weeeak

That was funny in the '90s. I wish it still was, but the country has moved on and now Matt and Trey need to be deplatformed and stripped of their assets.

Sup Forums here. We are laughing at you retards.

oy vey what did you mean by this goyim? you'll be hearing from my lawyer you anti semite

good, first time anyone did anything funny on Sup Forums of note.

No. Literally no one seems to be talking about it.

Privledged white guy here, homeless at 17, laughed at when trying to get gibs, beaners and niggers more deserving, worked two jobs paid of first house at 36 .

Fuck you I never got anything from anybody. Privledged means having a work ethic.

>Deplatformed and stripped of their assets

Generous

Modern whites are pussies, no better than sjws

Calling a white people white offends them
Yeah they cant take bantz

he's right
fucking that nigger crying cuck bullshit.
I wouldn't give them money either.

With the exception of mein furher PDP, he lurks on Sup Forums

But you only got those bill-paying jobs because of old boy networks that put your employers in power and favored your white ass desu

Also getting raped through taxes to support lazy nuggets.

There are literally like 20 articles about it in standard leftist circles.

Christcucks are just white niggers.

This

Underrated tragically

edgy

>tfw potato nagur

It's almost like whites built everything and have no need to toss real jobs to dogs like niggers.

Every Sup Forums thread on this game is an utter shithole. How is Sup Forums better than you at discussing this game? How are you the one that's laughing?
Sup Forums BTFO

Jews =/= whites

I worked fast food and construction. I'd get 1 day off a month. Eat shit.

>DangerGamer37
>totally not a SJW sock-puppet guys!

>nigger is nigger
>privilege is privilege
>religious niggers aren't niggers
????????????????????????????

>implying tv shows don't use jewish stereotype gags non-stop

Inequality.. dare to explain why a black person is given extra points on their SATs? Isn't that "privilege"? Or the fact that Asian Americans have points deducted?

So they made a game easier for whites?
That's rayciss.

You should learn from them, gentile.
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "eat fresh"

The actual difficulty setting occurs right before yoru first battle. Stupid as fuck to have the white to nigger slider with easy for white hard for nigger

>a clever joke
>In a game about jokes
>a game based off a TV show that's a giant joke
People can't take a fucking joke anymore

You never complain when your favorite property delivers an off-color joke?
>cucked even in media
How do you have anything to say, at all?

I'm confused, so if I want to play this game as a white I don't have to play easy mode? Or I do?

>stupid as fuck to have the white to nigger slider with easy for white hard for nigger
incorrect!
the white guy can fight alone and still win.

These people have paper thin skin just like their orange oompa loompa in the white house. They can't take a joke, they can't take any criticism, they will never admit they are wrong about anything. The real snowflakes.

>compliant
>'off color" Jokes
Never,the more offensive, the better

>a billion hours in poor people's photoshop

I don't know what's worse, the fact that someone would use Jewbagel's profile pic for a troll account or that I know who Jewbagel is and recognize his profile pic.

>a clever joke
>Lol whitey has it easy amirite
Such biting wit.

because its ok to shit on us 24/7 and we're sick of it

>triggered by South Park
>by South Park
>BY FUCKING SOUTH PARK

Nobody cares about Sup Forums anymore. You faggots got cucked by mods and now leftists dominate that shitheap, when's the last time you niggers even did anything noteworthy?

Ignore it? Its just fucking words

Oh look,its a self-righteous white faggot getting mad over a gimmick in a game
>b-but only we whites can have it bad!
>I can't believe somebody made a joke about niggers having it hard! Don't they know about muh white mans burden? Muh white genocide

Go back to Sup Forumseogaf faggot.

Eat shit chink

Because we are expected to take the bantz, yet we can't throw any bantz back because it's racist and bigoted.

You had 200 year to throw out bantz, and you killed anyone for trying to do the same. The time for our bantz is now

So is fucking nigger, you nigger.

The lion does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep

Im a fascist and Slavic and I thought it was funny and totally in line with typical southpark. It honestly would've been significantly funnier if it came put in 2004 instead of today where there's an obvious anti-white agenda. I understand why people are butthurt but it really is a matter of thin skin. And I know this is bait but everyone knows if it was the opposite nogs and mestizos would lose their absolute shit. Far worse than the butthurt whites are

Dude lay off the Fox News, most blacks that go to church are still niggers. Talented tenth is probably 25% of less religious. Every decent black I've ever known was phobic as fuck of the charlatan negro preacher bullshit. What kind of 100+ IQ person can listen to Bishop Creflow Dollar?

>yet we can't throw any bantz back

What do you think Sup Forums does on a minutely basis?

you know damn well whites would still be butthurt

I like the way The Elder Scrolls handles niggers. Brainlets who can't into magic and whose special power is chimping out. Most redpilled game.

Does it get easier if you pick the Jew?